The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
OK. Ummm I was just talking about the sultan of oman. But I don't think phashim is that way. I think he is fully man. I just don't want the sultan or anyone over there (cuz it is fuill of activity over there) to get out of decorum. Cough cough...
well ,you never know know, maybe Hashim likes the attention,he was the one that greeted Sultan at the airport when he visited Jordan 1 year ago...lol

Old 04-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentara
well ,you never know know, maybe Hashim likes the attention,he was the one that greeted Sultan at the airport when he visited Jordan 1 year ago...lol
I did not know that, poor Hashim, he's so hunky that the Sultan surely made his .... how can I call it- approaches ? well, sorry, but I'm ROFLing, I'm just thinking of Hashim and his embarrassment..... and ...well, I wish I could have been there to watch Hashim's face, obvious that the sultan himself did meet Hash at the airport, that's odd as Hashim is not KA ,nor even the CP of Jordan. Sorry, I can't help it, but it makes me laugh and laugh..... :p

Old 04-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Royal Highness

Well that pic of hashem, ali, and ka in the room with the sultan kind of scared me cuz hashim was smiling, but looking down...anyway I am sure it was just courtesy and nothing else. As I have said b/f he is fully man.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Well that pic of hashem, ali, and ka in the room with the sultan kind of scared me cuz hashim was smiling, but looking down...anyway I am sure it was just courtesy and nothing else. As I have said b/f he is fully man.
well he was obviously avoiding making an eye contact with the guy,he was giggling inside.
he is fully a man ,but other than that you can never be sure about anything these days.
BTW,It was Feisal,not Ali with them.
http://img160.exs.cx/img160/2694/2063i6on.jpg
Old 04-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Aristocracy

Wink

Quote:

that's for sure, but I bet he had to lock his bedroom door in the night and have a guy outside his door, standing there all night, to get the Sultan away from hash, ehehhehhhhhhhheh !!!!!!!!!! :p
Old 04-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Aristocracy

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentara
well he was obviously avoiding making an eye contact with the guy,he was giggling inside.
he is fully a man ,but other than that you can never be sure about anything these days.
BTW,It was Feisal,not Ali with them.
http://img160.exs.cx/img160/2694/2063i6on.jpg

I think the guy is looking at hashim, who looks upset....
Old 04-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Gentry

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipper
that's for sure, but I bet he had to lock his bedroom door in the night and have a guy outside his door, standing there all night, to get the Sultan away from hash, ehehhehhhhhhhheh !!!!!!!!!!
well i hope the guard is there only to keep him safe and not for other purposes ,like serving breakfast in bed.The guard:room service sir,you called?Oh I'm sorry for spilling coffee ,let me see ...and voila the next thing you know he's in & they're getting it on...
well it could be , you never know
Old 04-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Oh my gosh so I am not the only that thought that way about that pic. Upon looking at it again (thanks queentara for providing that pic) I see that he is upset, but he is still trying to have a pleasant look on his face cuz of protocol. I don't think he is like that at all.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Oh my gosh so I am not the only that thought that way about that pic. Upon looking at it again (thanks queentara for providing that pic) I see that he is upset, but he is still trying to have a pleasant look on his face cuz of protocol. I don't think he is like that at all.
you're welcome

anyhow,even if he is like that, it's not up to us to speculate,it's a private thing between him and
Mr. S:)LTAN.... ehehhehe
Old 04-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Royal Highness

Stop scaring me!!
Old 04-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:

i dont think that he seems upset?!
he looks like the man next to him - i find.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

So do you think he was happy? blushing? I wonder...when he greeted the sultan at the airport what were his mannerisms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
i dont think that he seems upset?!
he looks like the man next to him - i find.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
So do you think he was happy? blushing? I wonder...when he greeted the sultan at the airport what were his mannerisms?
i think he looks normal?
like the guy next to him.... and the other smile.
i did not see any photo with him and the sultan at the airport?!
Old 04-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Gentry

Quote:
he looked normal, he smiled,...i would post the pic but it disappeared from his folder
i have no idea what the heck happened.I even had it burned to a disc,but it's not there either.I must have mistakenly overwritten the pic in the folder and burned the other pic with the same name onto a disc.That's the only explanation for it's disappearance.I think it was august 2003?
Maybe tipper has it?
Old 04-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Royal Highness

Oh, but not overly smiling or blushing? Gosh I hate myslef for asking these questions.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Oh, but not overly smiling or blushing? Gosh I hate myslef for asking these questions.
well i found a Little pic of his head from that occasion on the net,wait I'll post it.
he smiled...
http://prettyboys.blogspot.com/prince%20hashim390.jpg

i found it here
http://prettyboys.4t.com/photo2.html

i wish tipper would post the whole pic to image shack..it was a huge ,they were shaking hands and stuff..
what difference does it make if he's blushing ?lol
Old 04-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Royal Highness

it makes a huge difference...do you know anymore details surrouding that meeting at the airport
Old 04-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
it makes a huge difference...do you know anymore details surrouding that meeting at the airport
Hashim was probably available ,so that's why he met him ,it's no big deal anyway,do you think if he was blushing it would indicate something?
sOOl-tan could never make a move cause Hashim is surrounded by bodyguards and stuff.
are you concerned our prince charming plays for another team?
Old 04-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Royal Highness

no...i don't, but one has to be sure. But I really don't...i really, really don't. I think his father taught him well
Old 04-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Gentry

............deleted:)