King Hussein, his wives & children: their relationships with each other

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina said:
Oh my gosh so I am not the only that thought that way about that pic. Upon looking at it again (thanks queentara for providing that pic) I see that he is upset, but he is still trying to have a pleasant look on his face cuz of protocol. I don't think he is like that at all.

i dont think that he seems upset?!
he looks like the man next to him - i find.

So do you think he was happy? blushing? I wonder...when he greeted the sultan at the airport what were his mannerisms?

closesttoheaven said:
i dont think that he seems upset?!
he looks like the man next to him - i find.

Reina said:
So do you think he was happy? blushing? I wonder...when he greeted the sultan at the airport what were his mannerisms?

i think he looks normal?
like the guy next to him.... and the other smile.
i did not see any photo with him and the sultan at the airport?!

Reina said:

he looked normal, he smiled,...i would post the pic but it disappeared from his folder:confused:
i have no idea what the heck happened.I even had it burned to a disc,but it's not there either.I must have mistakenly overwritten the pic in the folder and burned the other pic with the same name onto a disc.That's the only explanation for it's disappearance.I think it was august 2003?
Maybe tipper has it?

Oh, but not overly smiling or blushing? Gosh I hate myslef for asking these questions.

Last edited:
it makes a huge difference...do you know anymore details surrouding that meeting at the airport

Reina said:
it makes a huge difference...do you know anymore details surrouding that meeting at the airport
Hashim was probably available ,so that's why he met him ,it's no big deal anyway,do you think if he was blushing it would indicate something?
sOOl-tan could never make a move cause Hashim is surrounded by bodyguards and stuff.
are you concerned our prince charming plays for another team?

Last edited:
no...i don't, but one has to be sure. But I really don't...i really, really don't. I think his father taught him well

lol...i don't want hashim to read my posts either. sorry hashim. well to tell you the truth at 1st i did not like him (as a crush) b/c i thought he looked a bit soft. but now i think that he is not. and when i said that he was taught well by his father i meant that his dad was totally not like that so i don't hashim would be like that. but he does look suspicious, but his mom looks suspicious too. i guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover. i really did not mean to insinuate anythign by this. ifeel so bad....but one has to wonder sometimes...after all i never thought the sultan would be like he is by looking at him...he too is so cute.

don't feel bad i already asked that q.long time ago ...
what do you mean his mum looks suspicious?in what way,you think she's a l?
eheheh

Last edited:
not suspicious, but the eyes kind of look glazish

yeah she's weird..
hashim looks like he's 16 ...
he's sorta pretty

Last edited:
yeah, but he is a man who happens to be pretty. I am so sorry for bringing all this up. Anyway so I wonder how he and hamzah get along. I am sure they are pretty close.

Reina said:
yeah, but he is a man who happens to be pretty. I am so sorry for bringing all this up. Anyway so I wonder how he and hamzah get along. I am sure they are pretty close.

probably great ,weird thing is they don't look like each other that much,
I'm sure they're close,not to close i hope ewwwwwwww, j/k
anyway did you know hamzah married his cousin,like his grandfather & hers grandfather are brothers or even closer related ...ooops...

Last edited:
i don't htink that is weird. it is kind of common. anyway I think it was culturally acceptable for men to hold hands...but now I think they don't do that anymore b/c of certain stigmas

you know what ...i know who Hashim reminds me of .
Did you watch the real world on MTV few years ago ?,that Danny Roberts guy!

nooo...maybe i'll look him up

oh..wowo he is cute, but PHashim is cuter

well that has nothing to do with HAshim-thankfully

Reina said:
well that has nothing to do with HAshim-thankfully

we can only hope:)
but the suspicion remains ...
I'm also suspicious about Frederik of Denmark too..
oh and the word is king of Morocco is...you know...

Last edited:
Yeah I heard about M6...I really don't think so, but then again why woudl anyone spread false rumours like that about someone like him. so maybe it is true.

queentara said:
he looked normal, he smiled,...i would post the pic but it disappeared from his folder:confused:
i have no idea what the heck happened.I even had it burned to a disc,but it's not there either.I must have mistakenly overwritten the pic in the folder and burned the other pic with the same name onto a disc.That's the only explanation for it's disappearance.I think it was august 2003?
Maybe tipper has it?

I'll look for it, don't know.... well, as for the b/gd, well, no, Hash is a MAN ! Of course, many guys would like to... he's a hunky, he must be very careful when he visits KSA, have u ever been on
www.sauduction.com
???????? it's scary, to think that Ham and Hashim have so often been there, and the SA CP was at Hamzah's wed..... OMG, with whom did Ham spend his first night, I'm joking, I know that Hamzah, too, is quite a normal guy.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

elizahawthorne said:
so you don't think that KA wants QN or her kids around, why? I mean why does he not want them around but it's okay to have P Ali around?

This is what we have on the ground, it must be related to their relationship as a family , this is a big family , four wives so they can't be together all the time , KA likes Ali maybe they have a good relation before their father death , so KA wants Ali beside him , maybe he can't trust anyone else , a bout QN family I think QN depended on KH without trying to make a good relation with his other children so they have already week bond and Easley broke when KH died.

The direction this thread is taking is not appropriate. Please get back on topic.

Lyonnaise
TRF Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom