JRF marriage customs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, if so as you say why isn't ANY of them married to a Jordanian?
I dont Know Why We dont see Until now a (jordanian princess ) But in my opinion The most important thing That princesses in the royal family must be arabian no matter the nation is ;) and of course muslims .

I dont Know Why We dont see Until now a (jordanian princess ) But in my opinion The most important thing That princesses in the royal family must be arabian ;) and of course muslims .

Probably due to stricter customs and traditions in the past IMO ,but I think now the situation has changed and the new generations can do it :ermm:

I can see what you mean :flowers: If you're going according to name sake, then yes you could say that most were not Jordanian.

That said most of the aforementioned JRF members were of Palestinian and or Levanti origin (Lebananon, Jordan, The Palestinian Territories, Israel, Eastern tip of Egypt). The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan formed the majority of Palestine. At least 90% of Jordanians are of Palestinian extraction. So in this sense we can say Jordanian :D

In general location, strength of historical ties and Diplomatic and Cross cultural relations, are but a few (yet strong) deciding factors.

Levant relatives: Queen Noor Al-Hussein, Princess Ghida Talal, Princess Dina, Princess Sarah Al-Feisal,

Palestinian Relations:

Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein
Princess Noor bint Asem
Princess Alia Al-Tabba
Princess feryal Mohamed
Queen Alia Al-Hussein
Princess Alia bint Al-Hussein
Princess Basma bint Talal
Queen Rania Al-Abdullah

I know that written down seems quite confusing lol :lol: :D

At least 90% of Jordanians are of Palestinian extraction

r u sure that 90% of jordanians r of palastinian extraction??
i'm sure that's wrong ... there r some palastinian families who r from jordanian origion and vise versa...
and u can find the same family ,one grandfather went to jordan and the other to palastine...but they have the same familyname !
jordanians are from jordan...
but i'm with u that there are alot of palastinians who live in jordan and they consider themselves JORDANIANS..
they came to jordan after the war

Last edited by a moderator:
At least 90% of Jordanians are of Palestinian extraction

r u sure that 90% of jordanians r of palastinian extraction??
i'm sure that's wrong ... there r some palastinian families who r from jordanian origion and vise versa...
and u can find the same family ,one grandfather went to jordan and the other to palastine...but they have the same familyname !
jordanians are from jordan...
but i'm with u that there are alot of palastinians who live in jordan and they consider themselves JORDANIANS..
they came to jordan after the war

90%!! Come on!!!! Of course NOT!

I agree with you .. 80% is too much!!!!

The government says that Jordanians of Palestinian origins are about 41% of the population (census in 1994) .. you can add the Registered refugees in UNRWA who hold Jordanian nationality ( 1.5 million = 28% of the Jordanians) .. so they are about 71% of the kingdom`s population.
المعرفة - Ù…لفات خاصة 2003 - Ø§Ù„ثنائية الديمغرافية في الأردن وأثرها على الأداء الانتخابي

All right everyone let's move on.
We've heard enough on the subject of so-called non-Jordanians in the Royal Family.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Princess Noor`s mother princess Firouzeh is Iranian ( nee Firouzeh Vokhshouri) .. her father Hamed Vokhshouri is living in Tehran/Iran. Princess Alia Tabbaa is Jordanian by birth ..her family is of Syrian origin.

Well if Jordanian Princes could not find a good Jordanian girl then it's okay to marry from different countries :D, I don't think they like Jordanian girls :D

Well if Jordanian Princes could not find a good Jordanian girl then it's okay to marry from different countries :D, I don't think they like Jordanian girls :D

yes I agree with your point veiw :flowers:

princess alia bint alhussein 1st husbent ....iraqi
princess basma bint talal 1st husbent ....iraqi
alia bint hussei ? :blink: Naser Mirza from circassian origin ;)
wasfi mirza "his father" is circassian ;)
Princess basma too , her husband not iraqi ;) both Mirza & Daghistan Family from Caucasia Orgins :D
dont tell no becuase i make sure source :flowers:
Make sure first Dear Rossina :D ;)

Last edited:
princess noor asem is 1/4 jordanian, 1/4 turkish and 1/2 iranian

The members of the Jordanian royal family marrying commoners

I have a question. To me has struck the princes or princesses rather the people marry his families actively in the politics act or children from embassador. For example, is the husband of princess Iman,is a son of an embassador. Or princess Rahma husband a son of a politician. Is there some commonor whose family do not act in leading positions of Jordan?:ermm:

Well, i think all are coming from either business or political backgrounds except some cases like:
Princess Rima Ali, the wife of prince Ali bin Nayef. I dont think her father is linked to business or politics in Jordan although her family (Al Masri) is.
ِAmjad Farrah, husband of princess Basmah bint Ali bin Nayef is a rally driver.
Princess Basmah Hamzah: Her father is a businessman but not very active in Jordan.
Prince Feisal`s wives, Sarah Kabbani & princess Zeina Al Feisal.
Princesss Badiya bint Al Hassan Husband , Khaled blair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom