Jordan's Royal Residences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Dear but it's not the same TV documentray and i know because i watch it many time
Read my post again please I never wrote pics are from same documentary

Salma, Do you know who lives in Bab Alsalam palac ??

The Basman Palace is amazing, I love the stonework and the entry- so elaborate, thanks for posting the pictures, very interesting.

Yes Caro Bab As Salam is the home of Queen Noor in Jordan.

Yes Right Very Nice Palace Bab Al Salam Location is in North-west of Amman

Yes Right Very Nice Palace Bab Al Salam Location is in North-west of Amman
You´re welcome Deena

Beit Al Urdun palace is Hummar district. Beit Al Barakah (the house that the late King Hussein gave to Abdullah and Rania after their marriage, and that now is the official residence of Prince Ali and Princess Rym) and Bab As Salam are in Hashmiya area.

You´re welcome Deena

Beit Al Urdun palace is Hummar district. Beit Al Barakah (the house that the late King Hussein gave to Abdullah and Rania after their marriage, and that now is the official residence of Prince Ali and Princess Rym) and Bab As Salam are in Hashmiya area.

Ahhhhhha Good I Doesn’t Know The Official Residence Of Prince Ali Before Good To Know That , & I Heard Now Prince Ali Built New palace For Him Beside Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace :flowers: Thank you for The Info Salma :flowers:

Ahhhhhha Good I Doesn’t Know The Official Residence Of Prince Ali Before Good To Know That , & I Heard Now Prince Ali Built New palace For Him Beside Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace :flowers: Thank you for The Info Salma :flowers:

oh please give us more data ; where is princess basma palace ?

You´re welcome:flowers: I have not heard any about this new house. And if it´s true I thing now is not the best moment.

You´re welcome Deena

Do you know where are hamza and his new wife live now?? :flowers: and what about hashim and fahda ??

Do you know where are hamza and his new wife live now?? :flowers: and what about hashim and fahda ??
Prince Hashem live in house Prince Hashem buy in 2005 i Think :ermm:
Prince Hamzah live in the House he live before with Princess Noor ; before was Queen Zain al Sharaf House :cool:

Last edited:

Well Prince Hamzah Palace Is For sale before one year and I don’t know if still On Sale or not and he want to sale it in 25 million JD Dinner that meant 35 million US $ and it’s really Big I think as I rememberd is Ten acres and it’s not rumors Our friend he Was Want To Buy It,,, and in Abdoun Area the palace in North-west of Amman ,
and about prince hashem Palace it’s very nice palace I saw it Before and His Palace in Dabouq Area same Area of Royal Palace Raghadan :flowers:

You´re welcome:flowers: I have not heard any about this new house. And if it´s true I thing now is not the best moment.

No I’m Sure Of This Info , and No He’s Start To Built His New House Before One Year Or More and it wasn't Critical Situation in the region in that Time , But I Think the Construction stopped in a While Because I Went To That area Alooot Because There is very Nice View There and I’m Not Found any New things in Construction :flowers:

oh please give us more data ; where is princess basma palace ?

Sorry I Haven’t more Data about it and I answered all what I know , and Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace it’s One of The Most Famous Palaces in jordan ?? well any way it’s in North of Amman and Area Name Is Ajabiha :flowers:

Last edited:
The Queen Zein´s house was Zahran palace and since her death in 1994 the palace is unoccupied. King Abdullah made alterations. Many palace are unoccupied and they are building new houses.

Thanks Deena for all info.

Palace Green

King Hussein bought the Palace Green at No 7 in Kensington in 60´s. After his divorce with Princess Muna, he gave the house to her. Four years later the King bought again the House.
The Palace Green was the official residence of King Hussein in London between 1977-1986/7.
In May 1992 the King sold the house and donated the money.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Back
Top Bottom