Jordan's Royal Residences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the sharp, clean lines of the Aqaba palace. It's very contemporary looking.

have a look at post #31 of this thread for pictures of Beit Al Bahr during King Hussein and Queen Noor's time.
I've seen similar pictures of King Abdullah, Queen Rania and kids at Aqaba. It seems to be a wonderful family getaway, full of comfort and warmth.

Humera I read that the King Hussein house in Aqaba isn´t Beit Al Bahr:rolleyes:, King Abdullah and Queen Rania built it. King Hussein and Queen Noor house is other.
Hussein and Noor gave many interviews in Aqaba and we have many pics of them in their house. Too we´ve pics King Hussein and Queen Alia in Aqaba.

The photos of K.Hussein and Q.Noor are very beautiful!!I don't think it's the same summer house either.

Humera I read that the King Hussein house in Aqaba isn´t Beit Al Bahr:rolleyes:, King Abdullah and Queen Rania built it. King Hussein and Queen Noor house is other.
Hussein and Noor gave many interviews in Aqaba and we have many pics of them in their house. Too we´ve pics King Hussein and Queen Alia in Aqaba.

I had no idea!
These houses are usually referred to as the Aqaba houses so I thought there were the same.
But thanks for the clarification.
What's the name of KH and QN's house? I assume Noor still uses it?
Did Queen Alia have a different Aqaba house as well?

You´re welcome Humera:flowers:. Now I can´t remember the name I´ll search it.
No Queen Alia´s house is the same that Queen Noor.

where prince hashem bin al hussein live in the moment?

La Mareta House. Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain.
ImageShack Gallery
King Hussein built it but never live there althought they spent many holidays in this island.

Is Al Nadwa palace?

Are all these shortcomings to the guests of the King

Is the King lives in one of them

What about his brother, King (Ali - Hashim)

No, the King (with the Queen and their children) lives in a new private residence called Beit al-Urdun built a few years ago, while Prince Ali lives in their former home called Beit al-Baraka (this villa/palace had been once a wedding gift for Abdullah and Rania by King Hussein).

Is Al Nadwa palace?

It's a part of the Basman Palace complex.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the King (with the Queen and their children) lives in a new private residence called Beit al-Urdun built a few years ago, while Prince Ali lives in their former home called Beit al-Baraka (this villa/palace had been once a wedding gift for Abdullah and Rania by King Hussein).

It's a part of the Basman Palace complex.

Thank you Veram:flowers: I have a mag with same pic but say it´s Al Hummar Palace:ermm:

Yes King and Queen are living in a new palace located outside Amman (Beit Al Urdun). They live there since 2005.

As Veram say the old palace, Beit Al Baraka, was a gift by King Hussein after their wedding althought I´ve heard that Abdullah and Rania were living with King Hussein and Queen Noor a few months.

Imageshack - 3248048053108167b796b

Bab As-Salaam:
Imageshack - pics12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
does any locals know how the royal family in jordan live, in palaces like some posted here left from khussein or diferent villas through jordan? i know there is 2 (?) compounds, maby they have own/shared homes there?

Is this Beit al-Urdun? The exterior pictures don't look like any of the other palaces.

I do not think it is Beit al-Urdun. The photos show Circassian Guards in ceremonial dress which is usually worn in the Royal Court (divan) so I would guess it is in the Basman Palaces complex.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom