Jordan's Royal Residences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about King Abdullah II Salma ?? ..Does he have any house in UK. I know that some of the JRF own flats there.

Jordan's royal family has apartments in the UK?

King Abdullah also has a residence in UK, unfortunately we haven´t more information. Blog Real many members of the Jordanian Royal Family have flats in UK.

Beautiful view :). Thanks salma.
Do you know who designed Al Husseiniya Palace?? It has the same stile of kings Academy & king Hussein Mosque.
I know Kings Academy buildings are designed by Dr. Khaled Azzam, the Director of The Prince's School of Traditional Arts in London.

Last edited:
Beautiful view :). Thanks salma.
Do you know who designed Al Husseiniya Palace?? It has the same stile of kings Academy & king Hussein Mosque.
I know Kings Academy buildings are designed by Dr. Khaled Azzam, the Director of The Prince's School of Traditional Arts in London.

He did.

After the enlargement of Basman Palace I think they could have used it.

From the Royal court`s website:

Al Husseiniya Palace
Al Husseiniya Palace was built in 2006 west of the capital Amman, next to the King Hussein bin Talal Mosque, Al Hussein Park, the Royal Automobile Museum and the Children’s Museum Jordan.
Al Husseiniya Palace | Royal Hashemite Court

Raghadan Palace
The first Hashemite home in Amman, Raghadan Palace is a national landmark that embodies the story of Jordan, its history and culture, as it ushers in a new era of prosperity, development and work for the future. The Palace — where politics, economy and literature intertwined — is a command centre, a symbol of rule, a home for the people and a house for the nation.

http://www.rhc.jo/en/general-page/raghadan-palace

Other palaces:

Basman Palace

Mawa Palace

Zahran Palace

Nadwa Palace

Mawa Palace

The Founding King’s Palace in Maan

Sharif Hussein bin Ali’s House in Aqaba

The Little Palace

Last edited:
I haven´t ever opened the RHC website

Royal Circassian guards in front of Raghdan palace in Amman.

From the Royal court`s website:

Al Husseiniya Palace
Al Husseiniya Palace was built in 2006 west of the capital Amman, next to the King Hussein bin Talal Mosque, Al Hussein Park, the Royal Automobile Museum and the Children’s Museum Jordan.
Al Husseiniya Palace | Royal Hashemite Court

Raghadan Palace
The first Hashemite home in Amman, Raghadan Palace is a national landmark that embodies the story of Jordan, its history and culture, as it ushers in a new era of prosperity, development and work for the future. The Palace — where politics, economy and literature intertwined — is a command centre, a symbol of rule, a home for the people and a house for the nation.

http://www.rhc.jo/en/general-page/raghadan-palace

Other palaces:

Basman Palace

Mawa Palace

Zahran Palace

Nadwa Palace

Mawa Palace

The Founding King’s Palace in Maan

Sharif Hussein bin Ali’s House in Aqaba

The Little Palace

In which of the palaces do King Abdullah II, Queen Rania and their children live?

Back
Top Bottom