The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 02-19-2012, 05:13 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Yes Right Very Nice Palace Bab Al Salam Location is in North-west of Amman
You´re welcome Deena

Beit Al Urdun palace is Hummar district. Beit Al Barakah (the house that the late King Hussein gave to Abdullah and Rania after their marriage, and that now is the official residence of Prince Ali and Princess Rym) and Bab As Salam are in Hashmiya area.
__________________

__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 02-20-2012, 12:09 AM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
You´re welcome Deena

Beit Al Urdun palace is Hummar district. Beit Al Barakah (the house that the late King Hussein gave to Abdullah and Rania after their marriage, and that now is the official residence of Prince Ali and Princess Rym) and Bab As Salam are in Hashmiya area.
Ahhhhhha Good I Doesn’t Know The Official Residence Of Prince Ali Before Good To Know That , & I Heard Now Prince Ali Built New palace For Him Beside Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace Thank you for The Info Salma
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 02-20-2012, 03:04 AM
xavi83's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 2,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Ahhhhhha Good I Doesn’t Know The Official Residence Of Prince Ali Before Good To Know That , & I Heard Now Prince Ali Built New palace For Him Beside Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace Thank you for The Info Salma
oh please give us more data ; where is princess basma palace ?
__________________
His Majesty King Hussein Bin Talal was my role model all my life, loved him so much, may God bless his soul, and paradise will be his final destination
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 02-20-2012, 04:28 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Ahhhhhha Good I Doesn’t Know The Official Residence Of Prince Ali Before Good To Know That , & I Heard Now Prince Ali Built New palace For Him Beside Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace Thank you for The Info Salma
You´re welcome I have not heard any about this new house. And if it´s true I thing now is not the best moment.
__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
oh please give us more data ; where is princess basma palace ?
I think is in Hummar region
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ***, Canada
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
You´re welcome Deena

Beit Al Urdun palace is Hummar district. Beit Al Barakah (the house that the late King Hussein gave to Abdullah and Rania after their marriage, and that now is the official residence of Prince Ali and Princess Rym) and Bab As Salam are in Hashmiya area.
Do you know where are hamza and his new wife live now?? and what about hashim and fahda ??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
Do you know where are hamza and his new wife live now?? and what about hashim and fahda ??
Prince Hashem live in house Prince Hashem buy in 2005 i Think
Prince Hamzah live in the House he live before with Princess Noor ; before was Queen Zain al Sharaf House
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:54 AM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
Do you know where are hamza and his new wife live now?? and what about hashim and fahda ??
Well Prince Hamzah Palace Is For sale before one year and I don’t know if still On Sale or not and he want to sale it in 25 million JD Dinner that meant 35 million US $ and it’s really Big I think as I rememberd is Ten acres and it’s not rumors Our friend he Was Want To Buy It,,, and in Abdoun Area the palace in North-west of Amman ,
and about prince hashem Palace it’s very nice palace I saw it Before and His Palace in Dabouq Area same Area of Royal Palace Raghadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
You´re welcome I have not heard any about this new house. And if it´s true I thing now is not the best moment.
No I’m Sure Of This Info , and No He’s Start To Built His New House Before One Year Or More and it wasn't Critical Situation in the region in that Time , But I Think the Construction stopped in a While Because I Went To That area Alooot Because There is very Nice View There and I’m Not Found any New things in Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
oh please give us more data ; where is princess basma palace ?
Sorry I Haven’t more Data about it and I answered all what I know , and Princess Basmah Bint Talal Palace it’s One of The Most Famous Palaces in jordan ?? well any way it’s in North of Amman and Area Name Is Ajabiha
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 02-20-2012, 01:53 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
The Queen Zein´s house was Zahran palace and since her death in 1994 the palace is unoccupied. King Abdullah made alterations. Many palace are unoccupied and they are building new houses.

Thanks Deena for all info.
__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
Palace Green

King Hussein bought the Palace Green at No 7 in Kensington in 60´s. After his divorce with Princess Muna, he gave the house to her. Four years later the King bought again the House.
The Palace Green was the official residence of King Hussein in London between 1977-1986/7.
In May 1992 the King sold the house and donated the money.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:33 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
King Hussein bought the Palace Green at No 7 in Kensington in 60´s. After his divorce with Princess Muna, he gave the house to her. Four years later the King bought again the House.
The Palace Green was the official residence of King Hussein in London between 1977-1986/7.
In May 1992 the King sold the house and donated the money.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
well it seem very good & nice house , Thank you Salma
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
King Hussein bought the Palace Green at No 7 in Kensington in 60´s. After his divorce with Princess Muna, he gave the house to her. Four years later the King bought again the House.
The Palace Green was the official residence of King Hussein in London between 1977-1986/7.
In May 1992 the King sold the house and donated the money.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
so the palace now for nobody in Jordan Royal Family ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ***, Canada
Posts: 1,179
Thank you all for the information
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 AM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
so the palace now for nobody in Jordan Royal Family ?
Yes. I wrote that the late King Hussein sold the house in 1992. But the Jordan Royal Family did not use this house since 80´s when King Hussein bought other house in England.
__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:44 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,819
Buckhurst Park

Buckhurst Park, UK

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

__________________
TRF BLOG
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Well Prince Hamzah Palace Is For sale before one year and I don’t know if still On Sale or not and he want to sale it in 25 million JD Dinner that meant 35 million US $ and it’s really Big I think as I rememberd is Ten acres and it’s not rumors Our friend he Was Want To Buy It,,, and in Abdoun Area the palace in North-west of Amman ,
and about prince hashem Palace it’s very nice palace I saw it Before and His Palace in Dabouq Area same Area of Royal Palace Raghadan
Correction, Raghdan Palace is not in Dabouq, it is the oldest Royal palace ever and was built for Prince Abdallah (later King Abdallah 1st) in Al-Maquar area, where many other palaces were built afterwards like Basman and nadwa.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer View Post
Correction, Raghdan Palace is not in Dabouq, it is the oldest Royal palace ever and was built for Prince Abdallah (later King Abdallah 1st) in Al-Maquar area, where many other palaces were built afterwards like Basman and nadwa.
Everything you said Right , But Raghdan Palace in Dabouq Area , Dear I’m Living in Amman Jordan How I Don’t know Where The Royal Palace , ask any Jordanian Members in The TRF If you Not Believe me .
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 05-01-2012, 07:21 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Everything you said Right , But Raghdan Palace in Dabouq Area , Dear I’m Living in Amman Jordan How I Don’t know Where The Royal Palace , ask any Jordanian Members in The TRF If you Not Believe me .
I know Amman so well dear. And although I don't live there anymore, I visit it three or four times a year. The area known as Alqusoor Almelekiya ( The Royal Court Compound ), of which Raghdan is the oldest building, is not in Dabouq. It is actually a high area facing and nearer to the city centre known as ( wist al beled). And whoever is interested can google the name and found where excatly it is. Dabouq is after Khalda and Tlaa Al Ali.

Please Check the first page of this thread for more information and photos.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 05-02-2012, 12:35 AM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer View Post
I know Amman so well dear. And although I don't live there anymore, I visit it three or four times a year. The area known as Alqusoor Almelekiya ( The Royal Court Compound ), of which Raghdan is the oldest building, is not in Dabouq. It is actually a high area facing and nearer to the city centre known as ( wist al beled). And whoever is interested can google the name and found where excatly it is. Dabouq is after Khalda and Tlaa Al Ali.

Please Check the first page of this thread for more information and photos.
Dear I Respect you Knows Jordan Very well and you Visited Jordan Many Times , But Dear I’m Living in Jordan Do You think This is Possible I Don’t Know exactly Where The Royal Palace ? , Alqusoor Almelekiya That meant Royal Palaces and if you went there , and there is Bord say Welcome to Alqusoor Almelekiya That Mean You are Very Near To Ragdan Palace and Not Only Ragdan Royal Palace There , There is Many Royal Palaces There , Ok and You Visited Jordan Many Times So For Sure You Did Visit The Royal Tombs So You Not Remember The Royal Tombs in Dabouq area and Beside Ragdan Palace ??? But Dear You Said near to ( wist al beled) That Meant The DownTown I realize Maybe you speaking about Zahran Palace Not Ragdan , Zahran Palace it’s a Big and Official Royal Palace too and Near to ( wist al beled) That’s Right But this is Zahran Not The The King & Queen Palace Live in , Please Dear If you Not Believe me ask any Jordanian Because Jordanian Knows The info Better Than Google
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 05-02-2012, 05:42 AM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Dear I Respect you Knows Jordan Very well and you Visited Jordan Many Times , But Dear I’m Living in Jordan Do You think This is Possible I Don’t Know exactly Where The Royal Palace ? , Alqusoor Almelekiya That meant Royal Palaces and if you went there , and there is Bord say Welcome to Alqusoor Almelekiya That Mean You are Very Near To Ragdan Palace and Not Only Ragdan Royal Palace There , There is Many Royal Palaces There , Ok and You Visited Jordan Many Times So For Sure You Did Visit The Royal Tombs So You Not Remember The Royal Tombs in Dabouq area and Beside Ragdan Palace ??? But Dear You Said near to ( wist al beled) That Meant The DownTown I realize Maybe you speaking about Zahran Palace Not Ragdan , Zahran Palace it’s a Big and Official Royal Palace too and Near to ( wist al beled) That’s Right But this is Zahran Not The The King & Queen Palace Live in , Please Dear If you Not Believe me ask any Jordanian Because Jordanian Knows The info Better Than Google

Lol Zahran Palace is in Zahran Street and it is not in down town Amman. Al Qusoor AL Melekiya is translated to The Royal Palaces, but is officially known as The Royal Court Compound. Zahran is not in this compound. King Hussein's Tomb among others like his father and grandfather is in this compound, Queen Alia though is not. It is near Alhashemiya Palace where she lived with king Hussein. And for your information,the King and Queen don't live in neither Zahran nor Raghdan. These are official Palaces and not residential anymore. I think this argument is pointless :)
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Liliane of Belgium (2nd wife of King Leopold III) Bianca Belgian Royal History 128 02-27-2013 04:20 AM
King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie 1: December 2002-April 2005 Kelly B King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie 152 04-24-2005 02:44 PM
King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 1: November 2002-June 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 300 06-12-2004 08:13 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess eleonore princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]