Independence Day: May 25, 1999-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't imagine a royal wedding that could overshadow the Independence Day of a country. :blink: Is it possible? :wacko:

Reeda they are showing it on JRTV it is at the end I can only see the king , rania with dark blue kaftan and the CP ....

CP Hussein is there standing with the king and queen.

I loved the king ; he looked cahrming and happy/ smiling all the time while greeting his people ; the queen looks tired ..

I loved the king ; he looked cahrming and happy/ smiling all the time while greeting his people ; the queen looks tired ..
I agree with you xavi ,but why the crown prince is not greeting people with his parents? Is it the Protocol?

It is the begining not the end as we thought xavi.
Here is jr tv link
http://stream.jrtv.jo/jrtv.htm

I saw prince faisal and sara. at the same table with princess Alia al hussein and princess Zain.

Last edited by a moderator:
reeda I missed the show when the royal family entered ; P.ali was with them ?

prince Feisal's bride Sarah looked pretty and shy loved her wavy hairstly her thobe was just beautiful
wish the camera man gives her more shots so we can see her

reeda I missed the show when the royal family entered ; P.ali was with them ?
I`m not sure xavi about Ali and Hamzah .. let us wait the pics.I saw only princess Alia and Zain with p.Faisal and his wife Sara on the same table.

prince Feisal's bride Sarah looked pretty and shy loved her wavy hairstly her thobe was just beautiful
wish the camera man gives her more shots so we can see her
You are right zainaaaaa .. looked wonerful.I like her dress:)
Talal,Ghida,Rashid,Rahma and her husband were there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Iman bint Abdullah was there too.

You are right zainaaaaa .. looked wonerful.I like her dress:)
Talal,Ghida,Rashid,Rahma and her husband were there too.
You saw all those details bout Sara in less than 5 seconds? wow! I was furious since the Camera man didn't keep the pic long enough to see anyone!!! Hamzah, Ali and Hashem were not there :( didn't see Rym or Iman Either, I am shocked!

Was Prince Ali Hashim in celebration?

From the girl who is behind the King in the third picture??
It was with Sana Asem?

You mean princess Alia bint al Hussein sana:)

No :D There are girl wears blue color
i seen on television and has been with Asim and Ali bin Nayef and sana Assem
Is it a sister Noor ??

I'd like to wish all our Jordanian friends a happy Independence Day!!!!!!! :jordanflag:

I also wish for a free Palestine!

I saw prince faisal and sara. at the same table with princess Alia al hussein and princess Zain.
They were the first to greet the king and queen, and both looked happy and kissed sara, while i thought she looked nervous and shy . Prince faisal and princess sara were holding hands as they walked into the venue.

Seems like you are reading my thoughts shy .. i wrote the same in the engagement thread few minutes ago !!!!!:)

Please confine discussion on the Jordan Royal Family's participation in Jordan's Independence Day to this thread.

There is no need to discuss Feisal and Sara's participation in their engagement thread, the wedding thread, and/or their current events thread.

Thank you.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

You can watch the ceremony now its online on Jordan tv.

They were the first to greet the king and queen, and both looked happy and kissed sara, while i thought she looked nervous and shy . Prince faisal and princess sara were holding hands as they walked into the venue.

shy, PFeisal (and his wife) has been always the first to be greeted by the king and queen at this day, he is after all the king's eldest (most senior) brother.

Back
Top Bottom