Independence Day: May 25, 1999-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King: There are reasons for optimism and hope

Amman, 25/5/2008, (Media & Communication Directorate - Royal Hashemite Court) -- His Majesty King Abdullah on Sunday called on people to hold on to optimism and hope, emphasising that the Kingdom is on the right track towards achievement and prosperity.

In a speech to the nation on the 62nd anniversary of Independence Day on Sunday, King Abdullah said, “My optimism, hope and confidence in the future stems from my trust in Jordanian youth… from my belief in [people's] will and capability to meet challenges and make the future that we want for our homeland and the coming generations.”.

Her Majesty Queen Rania and Royal Family members were present at a celebration to mark the anniversary at Zahran Palace. An array of officials, community leaders and representatives from various sectors of the Kingdom also participated. King Abdullah II Official Website - News

Main page of the Jordan Times: Jordan Times :: 2008-05-26_Main_1.pdf

Translation of King Abdullah's speech: Jordan Times

Wow! That is a real airkiss King Abdullah is giving Princess Muna!

Thank´s Hilal. This dress is beautiful.

Kingdom marks 63rd Independence Day
Jordan Times

Happy Independence Day

Jordan Times

Today we´ll see Queen Rania, I hope she will wear a great thoub.

President, VP greet King of Jordan on national day anniversary
Article

Cant find any pictures or news of a celebration or greetings in Jordan taking place.

I saw the event , no prince ali , rym , hamzah or noor but her younger sisters were there.

rania 's dress similar in style as the year before.

:previous: the event rook place today??
i check on Petra but i didn't find anything.

I saw the event , no prince ali , rym , hamzah or noor but her younger sisters were there.

rania 's dress similar in style as the year before.

Xavi you can say that Rania´s sister was there?:flowers:

You´re welcome Lilo Sure we will see more pics today. All years we saw many pics except 2005.

salma , i meant p.noor's younger sister Salha and Najla don't know if names are correct .

Is this the first time of celebrating Independence day that they have such a big celebrations? I dont recall seeing such ppictures or reading about fireworks etc. Rania looked really tired and pale at the event, hair looked a mess for the first time ( and I dont believe it was the style ). Pitty the other children did not attened.

This year agencies haven´t many pics.

More pics by Reuters:
ImageShack© - Gallery
Queen´s web:
https://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5521/iiig.jpg

Photo by Rex Features ( 931640c ) Queen Rania King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Marking the 63rd Anniversary of the Kingdom of Jordan's Independence, Amman, Jordan - 25 May 2009
https://i44.tinypic.com/14a8uc.jpg

Independence Day 2009

VIDEO:
You can see Princesses Sana, Salha, Nejla and Rahma, Princes Rachid and Talal.
JORDAN: King Abdullah attends Independence Day celebrations in Amman

https://img684.imageshack.us/img684/15/41990665892363f1d351o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great photos godiva the second photo her caftan so elegant

I disagree with you the caftan is so bewildering

and the hair style is also cute

I like her hairstyle and the dress is beautiful.

her hair is nice,the dress is a mess.

Seems like no celebrations this year .. perhaps they are busy with PF`s marrige.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom