Independence Day: May 25, 1999-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Little_star said:
Pictures of the Banquet:

Rania's outfit is lovely, very pretty.

Rania looks very beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any other members of the family attend the clebrations?

kaydura0717 said:
Did any other members of the family attend the clebrations?

Prince Hamzah, Prince Ali and his wife, Rym, Prince Faisal, Princess Muna, Prince Rashid and Prince Ghazi.

Hey heyyy!!! Her fisrt outfit was beautiful! but the second at the banquet is just sssoooo stunning!!!
For that smile on the picture I think that it is profesional on contrary to you Monalisa... The king is only semi smiling. And they came to give confort... It doesn't mean that they didn't say something to support them. But ther's no need to cry on that picture. This is not a picture that was taken naturally. Someone said "now time for a picture". And that is what we usually do. We smile when we know that we are pictured by a photographer!!

Rania looked absolutely stunning! That first dress, the green one was to die for! That is the perfect color for her it brings out her eyes and the jewelry, elegant but modern I love it. And the second blue dress was just beautiful. What a beautiful Queen Jordan has!:)

Little_star said:
Jordanian Independence Day, Rania's thobe is beautiful!

Yes beautiful thobe I like Queen Rania hairstyle.

Queen Rania looks beautiful and her traditional dress is as lovely!:flowers:

Nad25 said:
Thanks leoMama , i thought it was lol :wub:

is it middle-eastern dress or something???

Thats what they call it (thobe )in the middle-east.

LeoMama said:
Thats what they call it (thobe )in the middle-east.

Thanks again for the info, i didnt know they called it that! :)

Thank you for the photos, salma! I love what Rania is wearing, beautiful colour!

Petra photos:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39618.jpg
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39617.jpg
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39616.jpg
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39614.jpg

Princess Muna looks a bit distracted in some of the photos.

Amman, May 25 (Petra)-- King Abdullah underlined the importance of continuing the march of work, contribution, achievement to preserve the independence of the homeland and strengthening the acquirements in order to elevate Jordan now and for ever.
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King underlines importance of continuing march of work to preserve Independence

mman, May 25 (Petra) – His Majesty King Abdullah on Sunday bestowed medals to a number of Jordanians with distinguished records in various walks of life including academic, administration, business, art, media, medicine, education, judiciary and social work.
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King bestows medals on Jordanians with distinguished records in various walks of life

thank you salma for those wonderful pics .... i loved QRs dress .... she is always beautiful..

Photo shows in one of the nice scent of Princess Arag Ghazi

Seemingly diffident

Thanks so much for all the nice pictures. Iam always deeply impressed of the elegance of Queen Rania. She is doing so much for her country.

Thanks for the pictures. QR looks beautiful.

You´re welcome!.:flowers:

I like Queen´s dress but the belt...:rolleyes:

Princess Raja´a bin Talal is cute:wub:

Thank you for all the pictures. I wouldve liked to see prince Hussein at this but pitty they dont attened. Queen looks lovely in her usual beautiful thoubs, Princess Muna looked very stiff & uncomfatable.

thank you Little_star & Salma for sharing that lovely photos:flowers:i like QRania blue dress she looks beautiful as always but the belt... i wish she didn't use it somtimes it's really not necessary.
pity that their children didn't attend would be nice to see them.

Queen Rania looks great! She seems to look more and more like Queen Noor with her way of dressing. Nice.

Jordan's King Abdullah and his wife Queen Rania talk during a ceremony at Zahran Palace in Amman May 25, 2008, to celebrate the 62nd anniversary of independence from Britain.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6

King Abdullah and Queen Rania greet Muslim Sheikhs.
Photo

King Abdullah and Queen Rania greet Bedouin tribal leaders.
Photo

King Abdullah and Queen Rania greet Prince Talal Bin Muhammad and his daughter.
Photo

King Abdullah kisses his mother Princess Muna.
Photo

Thank you for sharing the photos. (I'm glad to see that King Abdullah is still clean-shaven.;))

I think she looks too thin...that doesn't make her beautiful...
but beautiful dress.

I agree this makes her look very thin...I like the pic with prince talal, does someone know name of prince talal daughter?

Back
Top Bottom