General Questions about the Royal Family of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nilah

Aristocracy
Country
Austria
How many servants ,nannies are employed by the JRF? All of them live in? Do they have Jordanian or European cooks? Can anyone tell us about their life ?

Last edited:
JRF Employees

From what I've read, and this is strictly KH and QN, they favored British and Jordanian nannies and staff. The one head of their household in the 80s was American--but he noted QN was impressed as he--unlike other Americans--knew how to treat royalty with deference. Other countries, with royals, might have more likely staff possibilities as they are more used to royalty. Just a thought.

how do the jordanians salute the royal family? since bowing and curtseying is an european custom....

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte_Aster said:
how do the jordanians salute the royal family? since bowing and curtseying is an european custom....

The jordanians salute the royal family just shake hands :flowers:

Last edited:
Question. When I was watching the royal tour. The King was speaking of his father. He called him Sir. Would you know if the children Of the King do the same and what do the King and Queen call each other when they out and about. I heard other royals have to call each other by certain titles or names. Wondering if that is true! They seem to be more relax than most Royals. I was just curious?

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Question. When I was watching the royal tour. The King was speaking of his father. He called him Sir. Would you know if the children Of the King do the same and what do the King and Queen call each other when they out and about. I heard other royals have to call each other by certain titles or names. Wondering if that is true! They seem to be more relax than most Royals. I was just curious?

I was told that the king is usually called "Sidi" (= Sir) by family members (at least in the presence of other people).

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
do the King and Queen call each other when they out and about.

I think King Abdullah simply calls his wife by her name, at least that's what I've gathered from some of his speeches. He usually says "Rania and I are happy to be here....."
I've also seen a couple of documentaries where he refers to her as "Rania."
The Queen, on the other hand, has been known to refer to her husband, in tv interviews for example, as "My husband, His Majesty King Abdullah," or simply "His Majesty."

I hope you do get a response! Hey, I have a question...are royals allowed to get tattoos in places that show, or do they consider that crass/vulgar? Just curious!

I hope you do get a response! Hey, I have a question...are royals allowed to get tattoos in places that show, or do they consider that crass/vulgar? Just curious!
I guess that tattoos would be something most people consider to be distasteful, I don't think it's known at all in the ME. If a Royal did have a tattoo I imagine they would keep it under wraps.

The royal family usually give their children names already used by other family members. Is there a reason why, the royal family repeatly use the same names over and over again?

Perhaps the royal family reuses names because they like them or want to honor those who they name their children after. That said, I think it would be nice to one day add a new name into the mix, but I am not one to judge or tell people what to do!

If you do, please share.

Rania has in the past been involved with duties linked to animals, she recently opened a veterinary hospital.

Have not received a reply yet, what I did not write in my email that my plea was stimulated by this article Brabanders verzorgen koningspaarden - telegraaf.nl [Binnenland]

It is about 2 dutch vets who work solely for 500 royal horses that are never ridden, the just exist to be beautiful. A solarium is now being built for them to keep their coat thick in the winter.

Can anyone answer me a question on Princess Zein? Kings' sister. You hear, see about all the other siblings but you rarely hear about P.Zein. I really would like to know why you never see her with family , like her twin at the soccer game. Would anyone know if she livies a very private life? I really would like to know more about her. Can't see to find much on her except what is written on the threads. Like any information about what she is up to and where she lives. Thanks.......

Can anyone answer me a question on Princess Zein? Kings' sister. You hear, see about all the other siblings but you rarely hear about P.Zein. I really would like to know why you never see her with family , like her twin at the soccer game. Would anyone know if she livies a very private life? I really would like to know more about her. Can't see to find much on her except what is written on the threads. Like any information about what she is up to and where she lives. Thanks.......

P Zain married to Majed al saleh .She is mother of 2 and lives in amman.

I once read that Queen Rania has a brother. I was wondering how old he was and what he looked like...I am not sure if this has been asked before in which case I apologize for any inconvenience! Appreciate any help!:flowers:

I once read that Queen Rania has a brother. I was wondering how old he was and what he looked like...I am not sure if this has been asked before in which case I apologize for any inconvenience! Appreciate any help!:flowers:
Queen Rania have a brother, Magdy, a year younger than Rania.:flowers:

She has too adopted daughter.

I thought she had children of her own and their were twins. A boy and a girl. She didn't have children of her own???... Would anyone know why we don't see her in public like her siblings and why do we not see news on her doing royal duties. You see the the brothers and their families and so often you hear about her Twin ?? I appreciate anything on her....

I thought she had children of her own and their were twins. A boy and a girl. She didn't have children of her own???... Would anyone know why we don't see her in public like her siblings and why do we not see news on her doing royal duties. You see the the brothers and their families and so often you hear about her Twin ?? I appreciate anything on her....

Princess Zein has a biological son named Jaafar, a biological daugter named Joumana, as well as an adopted daughter (I couldn't find any information about her, not even her name, although one site reffered to her as Salma).

Last edited:
Yes Claudia, Zein have two biological kids: twins Ja´afar and Joumana, and adopted Tahani Al Shawan:flowers:

The name of her adopted daughter is Tahani al-Shahwan.
She and her husband are proprietors of the Royal Jaafar Stud in Amman

Royal Jaafar Stud, Amman Jordan, HRH Princess Zein bint Husain and Majdi Al Salah

They have dedicated their program to producing the highest quality Arabian horses. The stud has owned and bred national as well as international champions.
PZein is also president of the Jordan Society for the Protection of Animals.

I´ve read Princess Aisha divorce to her husband, Is this true?

I´ve read Princess Aisha divorce to her husband, Is this true?

Yes, it is.
Princess Aisha and her husband divorced at the end of the last year, or at the begining of 2007.

Yes, it is.
Princess Aisha and her husband divorced at the end of the last year, or at the begining of 2007.

Thank´s Avalon;):flowers:

Does anybody know the name of Prince Mohammed´s adopted daughter?:ermm:

Do twins run in the family? Because Princess Muna had twins, Prince Feisal's wife had twins, and I think someone else did as well.

Back
Top Bottom