The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Commoner

I think they all speak Arabic but not in the same accent of king Hussien becuse his arabic was very heavy.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Serene Highness

No not all of them. King Hussein's Arabic was not heavy, he spoke perfect Arabic. Abdullah's Arabic was kinda broken, not anymore since he is practicing.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Royal Highness

No life84 , I Think Dahliah Meant in Heavy accent That Meant The original Jordanian accent I Meant Bedouin accent , and Bedouin accent really Heavy and late King Hussein he was Spoke in Bedouin accent .
Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Courtier

have you heard ths video of abdulah 1999 when he becomes king? i think its poor arabic but im not a speaker so lol it was just funny too me comparing it but hes more confedent with it now. i wonder how jordanians feel about his arabic?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
have you heard ths video of abdulah 1999 when he becomes king? i think its poor arabic but im not a speaker so lol it was just funny too me comparing it but hes more confedent with it now. i wonder how jordanians feel about his arabic?
Yes his Arabic it was Poor in That Time , But Now He’s Fluently in Arabic , and How Jordanian Feels about his arabic ? every body says That he’s Not Fluent in arabic till Now and I Heard many said till Now He Can’t reading well That’s Why In all his conferences There is No Paper Infront of him
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
Yes, his Arabic was really not good at that time. They think his Arabic is funny
Old 05-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Aristocracy

I also have a question for native Arabic speakers. Do other KH's children speak Arabic fluent?
Old 05-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironical View Post
I also have a question for native Arabic speakers. Do other KH's children speak Arabic fluent?

Princess Aliaa's, Prince Ali's, Princess Haya's Arabic are really fluent.
Princes Hamzah's Official/Classic Arabic is fluent.

I heard that Prince's Hashim has the best Official/Classic Arabic among his brothers and sisters but I never heard him actually speak Arabic.

I have no idea about the other children though.

Note: Official/Classic Arabic is the Arabic you hear in the news, literature and official events.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Hashim His Arabic was Very Poor and he cannot reading & writing , But he Took lessons In Arabic At the same time of his Islamic History Studying , he Finished his Arabic lessons in 2006 and who Teach him Professor in Islamic History Prof . Bashar Awad ,,, King Abdullah his arabic Fluent too But Till Now They Says he cannot reading well , Prince Faisal his arabic good too . :)
Old 05-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Aristocracy

LipGloss
sheikah deena
Thank you so much for answering. Do you know something about Princess Zen's, Aisha's, Iman's Rayah's and Basma's and Prince Hamzah's Arabic skills?

It looks like KH's children who were raised in Arabic environment only(PAlia by her mom and PHays\PAli by their grandma and auntie\uncle ) speak Arabic fluently, but PMuna's (British) and QNoor's(American) children have some troubles.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Serene Highness

Ironical, Queen Noor's children write, read and speaks fluent Arabic, they don't have an issue in Arabic. King Abdulla's kids speak fluent Arabic. I don't think Princess Muna speaks fluent Arabic. Aisha's kids speak fluent Arabic too, I don't know about Zen's kids
Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Queen Noor speaks arabic very well for a fact. She might be American but like foreign wives royal or not, they learn the language.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

I have not heard her speaking in Arabic except two words or three words. So I really cannot say if she speaks fluent Arabic.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
I have not heard her speaking in Arabic except two words or three words. So I really cannot say if she speaks fluent Arabic.
Queen Noor speak arabic very well like I read in her book .
Old 05-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Serene Highness

Well, but she can write whatever she wants in her book that does not mean she is really fluent in Arabic. If she is really fluent in Arabic then why she did not speak in Arabic with the Lebanese interviewer, I believe his name is Recardo.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Actually QN is American and Arabic is not her nativa language, so it's easier for her to speak English.
Girls, have you heard P Basma Hamzah speaking Arabic?
Old 05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Actually QN is American and Arabic is not her nativa language, so it's easier for her to speak English.
in north america, if the parents are arabic, it is the first language that the children learn, and they usually learn english at the same time. and yes, PBasma speaks arabic
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Old 05-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes I have, and here's a video:

you can hear him if you ignore the voice translation
Old 05-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipGloss View Post
Yes I have, and here's a video:

you can hear him if you ignore the voice translation
Thank`s for video dear but Ironical ask if we hear Princess Basmah Hamzah speak arabic not Prince Hamzah ??
Old 05-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
No, I not hear her speak arabic but I read she speak fluent arabic