General Questions about the Royal Family of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they all speak Arabic but not in the same accent of king Hussien becuse his arabic was very heavy.

No not all of them. King Hussein's Arabic was not heavy, he spoke perfect Arabic. Abdullah's Arabic was kinda broken, not anymore since he is practicing. :)

No life84 , I Think Dahliah Meant in Heavy accent That Meant The original Jordanian accent I Meant Bedouin accent , and Bedouin accent really Heavy and late King Hussein he was Spoke in Bedouin accent . :flowers:

have you heard ths video of abdulah 1999 when he becomes king? i think its poor arabic but im not a speaker so :whistling: lol it was just funny too me comparing it but hes more confedent with it now. i wonder how jordanians feel about his arabic?

have you heard ths video of abdulah 1999 when he becomes king? i think its poor arabic but im not a speaker so :whistling: lol it was just funny too me comparing it but hes more confedent with it now. i wonder how jordanians feel about his arabic?

Yes his Arabic it was Poor in That Time , But Now He’s Fluently in Arabic , and How Jordanian Feels about his arabic ? every body says That he’s Not Fluent in arabic till Now and I Heard many said till Now He Can’t reading well That’s Why In all his conferences There is No Paper Infront of him :ermm:

Yes, his Arabic was really not good at that time. They think his Arabic is funny :)

:previous:I also have a question for native Arabic speakers. Do other KH's children speak Arabic fluent?

:previous:I also have a question for native Arabic speakers. Do other KH's children speak Arabic fluent?

Princess Aliaa's, Prince Ali's, Princess Haya's Arabic are really fluent.
Princes Hamzah's Official/Classic Arabic is fluent.

I heard that Prince's Hashim has the best Official/Classic Arabic among his brothers and sisters but I never heard him actually speak Arabic.

I have no idea about the other children though.

Note: Official/Classic Arabic is the Arabic you hear in the news, literature and official events.

Prince Hashim His Arabic was Very Poor and he cannot reading & writing , But he Took lessons In Arabic At the same time of his Islamic History Studying , he Finished his Arabic lessons in 2006 and who Teach him Professor in Islamic History Prof . Bashar Awad ,,, King Abdullah his arabic Fluent too But Till Now They Says he cannot reading well , Prince Faisal his arabic good too . :)

LipGloss
sheikah deena
Thank you so much for answering. Do you know something about Princess Zen's, Aisha's, Iman's Rayah's and Basma's and Prince Hamzah's Arabic skills?

It looks like KH's children who were raised in Arabic environment only(PAlia by her mom and PHays\PAli by their grandma and auntie\uncle ) speak Arabic fluently, but PMuna's (British) and QNoor's(American) children have some troubles.

Ironical, Queen Noor's children write, read and speaks fluent Arabic, they don't have an issue in Arabic. King Abdulla's kids speak fluent Arabic. I don't think Princess Muna speaks fluent Arabic. Aisha's kids speak fluent Arabic too, I don't know about Zen's kids :)

Queen Noor speaks arabic very well for a fact. She might be American but like foreign wives royal or not, they learn the language.

I have not heard her speaking in Arabic except two words or three words. So I really cannot say if she speaks fluent Arabic.

I have not heard her speaking in Arabic except two words or three words. So I really cannot say if she speaks fluent Arabic.
Queen Noor speak arabic very well like I read in her book .

Well, but she can write whatever she wants in her book that does not mean she is really fluent in Arabic. If she is really fluent in Arabic then why she did not speak in Arabic with the Lebanese interviewer, I believe his name is Recardo.

:previous: Actually QN is American and Arabic is not her nativa language, so it's easier for her to speak English.
Girls, have you heard P Basma Hamzah speaking Arabic?

:previous: Actually QN is American and Arabic is not her nativa language, so it's easier for her to speak English.

in north america, if the parents are arabic, it is the first language that the children learn, and they usually learn english at the same time. and yes, PBasma speaks arabic

No, I not hear her speak arabic but I read she speak fluent arabic :D

Does Royal Court always announce engagments of the members of the Royal Family of Jordan officially?

Did they announce Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed's engagment as well?
Yes because Princess Haya, she's King's sister and a Late King's and Queen's daughter. :flowers:
But if for example, Princess Aisha son Aoun Juma marry, I not sure if they announce or not, because they didn't announce on Prince Hussein Mirza, who is son of Princess Alia. But if you think on Princess Iman bint Hussein, yes they will announce her engagement when she engage because she's like Haya but not daughter of a late queen, her mother is former queen but still have authorities from the title.

Last edited:
Looking for a piece of info here -- does anyone know if Princess Rym has siblings?? And if so, are they older, younger, distant in age, etc?

Thank you!

Looking for a piece of info here -- does anyone know if Princess Rym has siblings?? And if so, are they older, younger, distant in age, etc?

Thank you!
Princess Rym have 2 brothers one is older than and other is younger, she is the median. But they not mention them in her father's wikipedia they only mention her. :ermm:

As burzg mentioned above princess Rym has two brothers Salah & Salem. Salah who was born in Egypt 1965 is a strategic advisory services consultant. He is married to to Doaa Taha, a renowned Egyptian engineer & they have two daughters Sofia and Hannah. Her younger brother Salem is a movie producer.

Last edited:
Yes because Princess Haya, she's King's sister and a Late King's and Queen's daughter. :flowers:
But if for example, Princess Aisha son Aoun Juma marry, I not sure if they announce or not, because they didn't announce on Prince Hussein Mirza, who is son of Princess Alia. But if you think on Princess Iman bint Hussein, yes they will announce her engagement when she engage because she's like Haya but not daughter of a late queen, her mother is former queen but still have authorities from the title.
Thank you Burzg, you know, as usual, everything!:flowers:
Yes, I thought about Princess Iman. I wasn't sure whether they announce royal engagments or not, as they've never announced Princesses' pregancies. Ok, we just need some patience.:flowers:

Can someone tell me..

Who is the lady who came wearing a blue saree at the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria? She and her gentleman arrived at the Church after Princess Martha Louise and before the Prince&Princess of Asturias. I have seen the video on Youtube and they were tagged "Royal Family of Jordan". Why would they wear saree?

Who is the lady who came wearing a blue saree at the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria? She and her gentleman arrived at the Church after Princess Martha Louise and before the Prince&Princess of Asturias. I have seen the video on Youtube and they were tagged "Royal Family of Jordan". Why would they wear saree?
Princess Sarvath El Hassan. She is from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom