General Questions about the Royal Family of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember I once saw a photo of King Hussain smoking. Are there photos available of other family members while they're smoking?

king Hussein, Prince Hassan , Prince Ali , Prince Hamzah, prince Hashim ,Prince Rashid ,princess Haya:flowers:

king Hussein, Prince Hassan , Prince Ali , Prince Hamzah, prince Hashim ,Prince Rashid ,princess Haya:flowers:
:ohmy::ohmy: All :ohmy: :ohmy: What about the young members?? Hussein,Omar,Aoun,Jafer,Talal ,..?

looking for a princess' name

do you know the name of the princess who is now 20, graduated from social sciences at Nottingham University and who is going to do her phd in Yale?

Are you sure it's a Princess from Jordan?

Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal (Faisal and Alia's daughters) is 20.

According to wikipedia, She graduated from the Amman Baccalureate School in Jordan in 2008, and is studying for a BA in Middle Eastern Studies with Hebrew and Persian at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London, in the United Kingdom

I know that princess ayah bint faisal is currently in USA studying at Kent University in Ohio... I do not know what she is studying though.

^you sure? I live in Ohio. I thought she was in the UK.

if you look at her twitter page @AyahBintFaisal you can see shes living in london/jordan she also talked about study the law or criminal science there in uk. :)

hello , i want ask wehn the parliament open ? :whistling:

Maybe after one month or next year after elections.

Princess Firyal`s Bio on Wikipedia
Marriage and children
Princess Firyal married Prince Muhammad bin Talal, the younger brother of the late H.M. King Hussein, in 1964; they divorced in 1978. The couple has two sons Prince Talal Prince Ghazi and one daughter Princess Mia of Jordan.
Have any of you heard about Mia before ??????

Last edited:
No Rossina this is notv true Fyrial and Mohammed only have two sons: Ghazi and Talal.

(from her official bio) The Princess married H.R.H. Prince Mohammed of Jordan, the younger brother of the late H.R.H. King Hussein, and had two sons, Their Royal Highnesses, Prince Talal and Prince Ghazi, who both live and work in Jordan.
HRH Princess Firyal of Jordan's biography, work and life

You know that anyone can edit the information on wikipedia.

Someone asked this question a few pages back, and I'm curious as well -- anyone know how much each of the step-brothers are worth monetarily?

Someone asked this question a few pages back, and I'm curious as well -- anyone know how much each of the step-brothers are worth monetarily?
Please explain question so I answer . I not understand :ermm:

Has anyone got pictures and knows how many and who exactly are all the grandchildren of the late king Hussein? So how many are there? Who are their parents? Who are they ( name, age)? And their pictures please?

I'm not familiar with them with exception being the current king and queen's children

Has anyone got pictures and knows how many and who exactly are all the grandchildren of the late king Hussein? So how many are there? Who are their parents? Who are they ( name, age)? And their pictures please?

I'm not familiar with them with exception being the current king and queen's children
King Hussein garndchildren are 23

Princess Alia bint Hussein :
-Prince Hussein Mirza
-Abdul Hamid al Salih
-Talal Salih

King Abdullah bin hussein:
-CP Hussein
-Princess Iman
-Princess Salma
-Prince Hashem

Prince Faisal bin hussein:
-Princess Ayah
-Prince Omar
-Princesses Sarah and Aisha (Twins)

Princess Aisha bint hussein:
-Aoun Juma
-Muna Juma

Princess Zein bint hussein:
-Jaafar Salih
-Jumana Salih
-Tahani Shahwan (adopted)

Princess Haya bin Hussein:
-Sheikha al Jalila al Maktoum
-Sheikh Zayed al Maktoum

Prince Ali bin hussein:
-Princess Jalila
-Prince Abdullah

Prince Hamzah bin hussein:
-Princess Haya

Prince Hashim bin hussein:
-Princess Haalah
-Princess Rayat al Noor
-Princess Fatimah al Alia

King Hussein and 3rd wife Queen Alia adopt Abir Muhaisen . And Princesses Iman bint Hussein and Raya bint Hussein still not marry :cool:
and Pictures for Prince Hashim daughters not available but you can see his oldest daughter picture in Prince Rashid Wedding Thred

Last edited:
Are there pictures available of them? How come one of Alia's son has the title of prince and the rest of her children ( and all the other children of the female's) not? Was his father a prince?

Are there pictures available of them? How come one of Alia's son has the title of prince and the rest of her children ( and all the other children of the female's) not? Was his father a prince?
Princess Alia first son and First grandson for King Hussein so oldest Granchild and first child for Oldest daughter of King have title Prince or Princess
and Picture for Granchildren . I will make one for all them and post it here
so wait maybe today or Tomorrow :flowers:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for taking the time for answering my questions and the fact you want to post the pictures!

I have another question. How many of them speak fluently Arabic? ( the whole family so including prince Hassan's children and such) Because I'm getting the (wrong) impression here that nobody of them can speak Arabic

What I know is King Abdullah's kids speak fluent Arabic.. Queen Noor's kids speak fluent Arabic. Princess Aisha's kids speak fluent Arabic.

As Burzg wrote the late King Hussein gave to him the title of prince because Hussein Mirza was his 1st grandson and King Hussein had a special relation with his daughter Alia. But this is not a rule.

You can see the pics of Khussein´s grandchildren in the old threads.

Is prince Hussein Mirza married ??? He is prince Hamzah & prince Hashem`s age ... I`m i right??

Is prince Hussein Mirza married ??? He is prince Hamzah & prince Hashem`s age ... I`m i right??
Yes Dear He born in 1981 :D , and if He marry they will publish news:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom