General Questions about the Royal Family of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank´s Veram:flowers: Then Princess Fakhrelnissa is single?

And Princess Sarah bint Asem has childrens?

no children yet for Princess Sarah.

Princess Fakhrelnissa is married since July 2005 to Sherif Hajjar, Generalmanager of TROCON (Trans-Orient Engineering and Contracting Co). They have to sons: Radwan Hajjar and Feisal Hajjar (born in 2006 and 2007).

Thank´s Veram for all help. Alejandro, Sarah´s husband, is now muslim?

Thank´s Veram for all help. Alejandro, Sarah´s husband, is now muslim?

You are welcome.
I heard that he converted to Islam, but I do not know for sure (it's a bit strange that he kept his first name; but it's not a "Christian" name).

Yes and when you convert to Islam in some cases you can keep your name.

Does anyone have information about Queen Rania´s family (names, works, is are they married...)?

I have a question about this that I read in Wikipedia's Princess Basma's page, it says: "Basma's father became King of Jordan two months after she was born as a result of the assassination in Jerusalem of her grandfather King Abdullah I. However, Talal was forced to abdicate as King for health reasons in 1952, when Basma was one year old. He lived on until 1972. Her mother was Queen Zein (1916–1994). After her father's abdication, her older brother King Hussein (1935–1999) ascended the throne, and her mother was Queen Regent until Hussein came of age in 1953."

A woman can be regent in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan?

A woman can be regent in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan?

No, the regent (or leading member of a regency council) has to be a man. In fact, Queen Zein played then the leading role in the country, but formally/officially it was her brother Sharif Nasser bin Jamal (himself a Hashemite).

prince nayef bin abdulla has two son's 1- prince Ali 2-prince Asem .
and prince Ali bin nayef has two son's prince Abbas and prince Jaafar.
and prince Asem bin nayef has one son his name is nayef bin asem .

and princess Sarah bint asem has one son his name Talal .

And Princess Yasmine has too a boy, Hamzah. Rama do you know when and where born Talal?

princess sarah's son born in madrid when i don't know but he's now 9 month . may be wrong i'm not sure.but i will ask and let you know !

Has Alia Tabaa sisters or brothers?

alia tabaa has only 3 other sisters, one married to a sharif from the JRF but not sure if they are still together

alia tabaa has only 3 other sisters, one married to a sharif from the JRF but not sure if they are still together
Is she the eldest among them ... do u know their names ?

Thank´s Reeda and Xavi. I´d like know her names.
Ghida Talal has two sisters and one brother, true?

No salma ... she has 2 brothers Mohammed and Yasir ... and one sister Dalia.

Alia Tabaa has no brothers , and she is the youngest, there names :
Nadia , Seema , Lamia and Alia I remember writing their names when her parents died

No salma ... she has 2 brothers Mohammed and Yasir ... and one sister Dalia.
Yes reeda I saw now her pics and see them, thank you:flowers:

Thank´s Xavi. Do you have more info about Rania´s family?

yes I remembered her name is Lina ( Lina , Sima , Nadia and Alia)

I just read that the late princess Fakhrelnissa Zaid (mother of Raad bin Zeid) has 2 other children from a previous marriage .. a son Nejad Devrim of Warsaw, a painter, and a daughter, Sirin Devrim Trainer of New York City, an actress.... Do u have any information?

I just read that the late princess Fakhrelnissa Zaid (mother of Raad bin Zeid) has 2 other children from a previous marriage .. a son Nejad Devrim of Warsaw, a painter, and a daughter, Sirin Devrim Trainer of New York City, an actress.... Do u have any information?

Fakhrelnissa Zeid (who was herself a famous painter) was the daughter of General Muhammad Shakir Pasha Kabaaj, sometime Ottoman Ambassador to Greece. Her first marriage was to Turkish novelist Izzet-Melih Bey Devrim in 1920. They had two children: Nejad, a painter, and Sirin, a director/actress. They divorced before she married in 1933 Prince Zeid bin Hussein.

any news of princess raiyah studying in japan does she graduate cause if she did i guess that will be photos of her graduation

I'm a brand new member (just joined today :flowers:) so forgive me if this question has been asked before. Do Jordanian monarchs go through a traditional Coronation ceremony? I can't seem to recall any if they have. I read Queen Noor's "A Leap of Faith" and nothing was mentioned there either.

Welcome Duchessmary. Yes they have a coronation ceremony.

Do u know who is sharifa Bdoor abdelelah ?

I remember I once saw a photo of King Hussain smoking. Are there photos available of other family members while they're smoking?

Princess Haya and Prince Hamzah.

Back
Top Bottom