Engagement of Prince Rashid and Zeina Shaban: July 3, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a beautiful name, Zainia.

I heard her name before .. Where is our jordanian members ?
There is a tennis Player holds the same name .. is she the bride ?? let us see the pics
according to Alrai the engagement took place at Zaina`s home .. King Abdullah attended with prince al Hassan and princess Sarvath.

Last edited:
great news congratulation to the couple.
no photo for the couple yet?

Congratulations!
All his sisters already have settled down, time came for him!

Congratulations to them, It is a very great news ..........:flowers: :) :flowers:

congratulations for the new couple, great news , thanks

any photos ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Amman, July 3 (Petra) -- In the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah II, Their Royal Highnesses Prince El Hassan bin Talal and Princess Sarvath El Hassan, HRH Prince Rashid bin El Hassan tied the knot today with Miss Zeina, daughter of Mohammed Abdullah Shaban.

The engagement ceremony was attended by a number of royal family members and members of the Shaban family.

Pics
:flowers::):):):):):):)
Imageshack - news205389.jpg - Uploaded by farooda
http://img188.imageshack.us/i/news205388.jpg/
:):):):)

Oh, she is taller than him!

i remember she is an Olympic player ; as told u before a month she a relative of my cousin's wife :)

yes I knew here in the photo :)

Congratulations to Prince Rashid & Zeina

Congratulations to the couple. I wonder how they met.

This is Fantasic News.

It looks like she has from time to time had a chance to interact with the Jordan Royals. I see pictures of her with Princess Alia as well as Prince Faisal.

She is a beautiful young woman who appears to be very talented.

What does the Prince do?

really glad for his highness and that he had chosen a girl from his country and an athlete !!!! I think JRF should encourage their people and got back some confidence to girls here :) not because I am Jordanian but really I felt happy for Zaina whom sure will support athletes and girls all over Jordan . Congratulations !!
I have to add very nice home of the bride's parents :)

really glad for his highness and that he had chosen a girl from his country and an athlete !!!! I think JRF should encourage their people and got back some confidence to girls here :) not because I am Jordanian but really I felt happy for Zaina whom sure will support athletes and girls all over Jordan . Congratulations !!
I agree with you xavi .:):flowers:. Do you have any information About her family ? also any news about their wedding?

I agree with you xavi .:):flowers:. Do you have any information About her family?

for now No reeda but sure tell u when I meet my relative :)

I wonder if Hamzah or Hashim attended they are close to Rashid .

for now No reeda but sure tell u when I meet my relative :)
Thanks xavi :flowers:.. seems that 2010 is the year of sport ..a very happy year for Zeina and Charlene Wittstock:flowers::)

I wonder if Hamzah or Hashim attended they are close to Rashid .
Hope yes .. The pic shows only king Abdullah and prince faisal:)

Great news. Another wedding hopefully soon in the family.
She's quite a pretty girl. Wish them the best.

I have to add very nice home of the bride's parents :)
Ah come on! She's not Jordanian who are we kidding, Shaban is a Palestinian Family, well Originally just like Rania...So Let's say she Jordanian Palestinian...The RF find it hard to marry Jordanians!

Ah come on! She's not Jordanian who are we kidding, Shaban is a Palestinian Family, well Originally just like Rania...So Let's say she Jordanian Palestinian...The RF find it hard to marry Jordanians!
Any way .. let us hope them all Happiness :) Perhaps the new generations would you do it Amoula:ermm: Cp Hussein,Prince Omar ,Prince Hashim ,...,:):):) and dont forget prince Hamzah:)

Any way .. let us hope them all Happiness :) Perhaps the new generations would you do it Amoula:ermm: Cp Hussein,Prince Omar ,Prince Hashim ,...,:):):) and dont forget prince Hamzah:)
If P.Hamzah is smart enough he would marry a Jordanian, you can't imagine the stuff I heard about the whole issue of not marrying Jordanians...It's sad!

If P.Hamzah is smart enough he would marry a Jordanian, you can't imagine the stuff I heard about the whole issue of not marrying Jordanians...It's sad!

Unfortunately, it is too late dear:ermm:. Maybe if he was married to a Jordanian :ermm::ermm: would be better for him IMO.. Now I think cp Hussein is the only one who should think seriously about this matter:):flowers:
Any news about Zeina and Rashid`s wedding?

She is really tall. Official pictures are going to look interesting.

well Shabaan are from Palestinian origin but at least she spent her life here in the country and I see girls from all origins in Jordan share the same life , destiny and common problems :) good step at least amoula he did not go for KSA or any other country to look for a wife , that does not mean I do not like the other princesses but really happy for Zaina ( new name in the family )

Congratulation to prince rashid I wish him happiness and the bride are very beauitful But I really Hoped If he chooses jordanain .

thank you all for posting those lovely photos.
the bride is beautiful and it's intersting to know she is an athlet,cant wait to find about more about wedding details,maybe attendance from MRF they have good relation with Prince Hassan family.but first of all i hope for a big wedding.

Back
Top Bottom