The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 10-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Princess Luna's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 943
Address to the royal family in Jordan

Someone here who can help me with the address to the royal family in Jordan?:)
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2005, 01:50 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 8,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atene
Someone here who can help me with the address to the royal family in Jordan?:)
A what member do you send a letter?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Princess Luna's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma
A what member do you send a letter?
Queen Rania and King Abdullah:)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 6,707
I think you should try the King and Queen's websites:
http://www.queenrania.jo
http://www.kingabdullah.jo/homepage.php
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Princess Luna's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I think you should try the King and Queen's websites:
http://www.queenrania.jo
http://www.kingabdullah.jo/homepage.php
I have try the King and Queen`s website, but i cant find the adress.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 6,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atene
I have try the King and Queen`s website, but i cant find the adress.
there's a feedback section on QR's site:
http://www.queenrania.jo/content/feedback.aspx

King Abdullah's site also has a similar section
http://www.kingabdullah.jo/main.php?...0&lang_hmka1=1
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-10-2005, 03:53 AM
alelysafina's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Fresno, United States
Posts: 28
What about hashim?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Princess Luna's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
there's a feedback section on QR's site:
http://www.queenrania.jo/content/feedback.aspx

King Abdullah's site also has a similar section
http://www.kingabdullah.jo/main.php?...0&lang_hmka1=1
Thanks, i will try that:)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2005, 05:06 AM
yivon's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
Posts: 33
yeah ...where can i send snail mail to Prince hashem?

:)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-12-2005, 01:47 PM
maryprincessroyal's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Italy
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yivon
yeah ...where can i send snail mail to Prince hashem?

:)

to his office, his secretary will reply to u, I emailed Hamzah long ago, I had 2 replies by the office.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
alelysafina's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Fresno, United States
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryprincessroyal
to his office, his secretary will reply to u, I emailed Hamzah long ago, I had 2 replies by the office.
Where would one get the address?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-12-2005, 05:18 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
LOL it's funny how Come I never got any replies from anyone?? or is it cuz I am jordanian?lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-12-2005, 09:05 PM
yivon's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
Posts: 33
..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryprincessroyal
to his office, his secretary will reply to u, I emailed Hamzah long ago, I had 2 replies by the office.

I am trying to send mail to Prince Hashem

Can i have the address please?

Thanks :)
__________________
-Yi Von-

( "Qubbet el-Hawa" )
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-13-2005, 01:47 AM
maryprincessroyal's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Italy
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina
Where would one get the address?
therer's a websites about KH, I'll have a look and tell u, as I emailed Hamzah long ago, not the secretary, but his office Director replied to me twice as I had sent him my b-day wishes, for 2 years, he was very kind, I mean The Director, but of course, u can't really write to Hashim, only to his office staff,I'm not even sure Hashim has his own office.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-13-2005, 01:54 AM
maryprincessroyal's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Italy
Posts: 20
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryprincessroyal
therer's a websites about KH, I'll have a look and tell u, as I emailed Hamzah long ago, not the secretary, but his office Director replied to me twice as I had sent him my b-day wishes, for 2 years, he was very kind, I mean The Director, but of course, u can't really write to Hashim, only to his office staff,I'm not even sure Hashim has his own office.

"The Royal Court Offices" are linked to KA's office and are in the Court compound, though only QR, KA, QN, Hayah, Ali, Feisal, P Hasan and P Mohamed, P Sarvath also, but no ofice for Hashim.....check "The Royal Court Offices.".
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-13-2005, 01:56 AM
maryprincessroyal's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Italy
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yivon
I am trying to send mail to Prince Hashem

Can i have the address please?

Thanks :)

PS- I noticed u can email QN' staff, the link is on her official website, so u could ask them how to contact Hashim.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-13-2005, 02:55 AM
Mahoogie's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryprincessroyal
"The Royal Court Offices" are linked to KA's office and are in the Court compound, though only QR, KA, QN, Hayah, Ali, Feisal, P Hasan and P Mohamed, P Sarvath also, but no ofice for Hashim.....check "The Royal Court Offices.".
I hope Hashim will have his own address for public letters or an office staff of his own, too many people want to write letter to this prince,including me..lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-13-2005, 05:31 AM
yivon's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Malaysia, Malaysia
Posts: 33
me too....

Wanna write to him :)
__________________
-Yi Von-

( "Qubbet el-Hawa" )
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-18-2005, 06:15 PM
maryshawn's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Green Bay, United States
Posts: 1,214
Hmqnusa@aol.com is very good about responding to inquiries. It's QN's US based office. Perhaps they can lend some assistance.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australian Royal Family Australian Royal Chit Chat 51 05-18-2008 08:57 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events dutch royal history fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman poland pom pregnancy president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]