Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family current events 2: Sep 04-Jan 06

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

di Liberatore

Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family current events 2: Sep 04-Jan 06

All topics and information regarding the recently returned Italian royal family and the noble families who support them may be listed and discussed. A focus on how best to support the House of Savoia (Savoy) is appreciated.

PRINCE EMANUELE FILIBERTO OF Italy: Real name : Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia, Royal Prince of Savoy, Prince of Piedmont. Age : 36 Height : 175 cm Wealth : Has his own cash cache from working as bond trader for a merchant bank in Switzerland. Emanuele has his own jet and is also heir to a $200 million art collection. Romances : Was engaged to Natasha Geitling,31, the niece of Bond girl Ursula Andress but the pair broke up two years ago. Potential love nest : A townhouse in Geneva, Switzerland, plus he'll inheit Mont Blanc, a Swiss castle. Favourite bites : Fondue Favorite transport: Ducati motorcycle.

Please find here the descedants of King Umberto II of Italy:

Umberto II Nicola Tommaso di SAVOIA (1904-1983) (t.11a)
x Marie José Charlotte Sophie de BELGIQUE (1906-2001) <- Elisabeth in BAYERN (1876-1965) t.51
+> Maria Pia Elena Elisabetta di SAVOIA (1934-)
¦ x Aleksandar KARADJORDJEVIC JUGOSLAVIJASKI (1924-)
¦ :+> Dimitri Umberto Anton KARADJORDJEVIC JUGOSLAVIJASKI (195:cool:
¦ :+> Michael Nicolas Paul KARADJORDJEVIC JUGOSLAVIJASKI (195:cool:
¦ :+> Serge Wladimir Emanuel KARADJORDJEVIC JUGOSLAVIJASKI (1963-)
¦ :¦ x Sophie de TOLEDO (1962-)
¦ :+> Helena Olga Lydia KARADJORJEVIC JUGOSLAVIJASKA (1963-)
¦ : x Thierry Alexandre GAUBERT (1951-) (ex.Goldenberd)
¦ : +> Milena GAUBERT (198:cool:
¦ : +> Nastasia GAUBERT (1991-)
¦ : +> Leopold Gaubert (*1997)[Hein]
¦ xx Michel de BOURBON (1926-)
+> Vittorio Emanuele (IV) Alberto di SAVOIA (1937-)
¦ x Marina RICOLFI DORIA (1935-)
¦ +> Emmanuele Filiberto Umberto Reza di SAVOIA (1972-)
+> Maria Gabriela Giuseppa Aldegonda di SAVOIA (1940-)
¦ x Robert ZELLINGER BALKANYI (1931-)
¦ +> Maria Elisabetta ZELLINGER BALKANYI (1972-)
| x Olivier JANSSENS (1964)
+> Maria Beatrice Elena Margherita di SAVOIA (1942-)
x Luis Rafael REYNA CORVALAN y DILLON (1939-1999)
+> Raffaello Lupo Umberto CORVALAN REYNA (1970-1994)
+> Patrizio REYNA CORVALAN (1971-1971)
+> Asaea Beatrice REYNA CORVALAN (1973-)
x1996 Arturo PANDO y MUNDET (1971-)
+> Marie José Pando y Corvalán Reyna (*1996) [Hein]

Originally posted by di Liberatore@Jan 15th, 2004 - 2:19 am
PRINCE EMANUELE FILIBERTO OF Italy: Real name : Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia, Royal Prince of Savoy, Prince of Piedmont. Age : 36 Height : 175 cm Wealth : Has his own cash cache from working as bond trader for a merchant bank in Switzerland. Emanuele has his own jet and is also heir to a $200 million art collection. Romances : Was engaged to Natasha Geitling,31, the niece of Bond girl Ursula Andress but the pair broke up two years ago. Potential love nest : A townhouse in Geneva, Switzerland, plus he'll inheit Mont Blanc, a Swiss castle. Favourite bites : Fondue Favorite transport: Ducati motorcycle.
Prince Emanuelle Feliberto is 32 years old Prince of Piemote and Venice,married to french actress Clotide Coureux.they have a daughter Princess Vittoria Christina de Savoia,born in 25 december 2003.

FROM INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE:

By the time the 31-year old groom and his 34-year old bride - who is six months pregnant - took their vows after a carefully orchestrated press campaign, there was no one in the church who hadn't been overwhelmed by the sheer extent of the corporate sponsorship of the event.
"This is all a little sad, pomposity reminiscent of operettas," said Princess Elica del Drago, who was invited to, but chose not to attend, the wedding. "It bothers me to see this display of ostentation around something that no longer exists."

Prince Emanuelle Filiberto And Princess Clotilde, News and Pictures thread part 2

here you go a new thread about the prince and princess of Italy and their little girl

Attachments

• AP473472_guest.jpeg
    AP473472_guest.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 6,422
Josefine said:
here you go a new thread about the prince and princess of Italy and their little girl

Thanks Josefine! Vittoria is such a cute girl!

karolinabraganza said:
hm, dont have a problem. try to press refresh button, that often helps with getty.
Ok thanks! Clotilde looks very beautiful, and seems to have a little belly? Another pregnancy?

Josefine said:
Uh, I didn't notice this before but isn't Vittoria chewing on a carton of smokes?! What parenting.

moosey60 said:
Uh, I didn't notice this before but isn't Vittoria chewing on a carton of smokes?! What parenting.
Good observation -- although a rather unfortunate and sick one to have to make.

Didn't Vittoria have a pacifier or a rattle or something that they could've given her to chew on instead?

Smoking is a filthy habit but whatever Emmanuel and Clotilde choose to do with their own bodies is one thing; but to allow their baby daughter a pack of smokes on as a "toy" is sick.

Umm...I don't think Clotilde is even pretty...The baby is incredibly cute though, but she needs a pacifier!

seems there will be a commemoration of it being 100 years since king umbertos birth (http://www.monarchia.it/) at septembre 18th - will Emmanuelle and Clotilde attend?

Last edited:
Did Princess Clotilde give up her career for her new role as princess?

PARIS, FRANCE - SEPTEMBER 21: Prince and Princesse Filiberto and Clotilde de Savoie at the Chaumet Cocktail Party at Place Vendome, on September 21, 2004 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty images)

ROME, ITALY: Italian Prince Emmanuel Philibert of Savoie (R) and his wife French actress Clotilde Courau joke as they participate at the recording for Italian national television channel RAI, in Rome 05 October 2004.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 439
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 477
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 445
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 484
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 503
awww, Vittoria is adorable! She has the prettiest eyes. How old is she now? I can't remember. Close to a year is she not?

I think I have said this before, but I don't really think that normally Clothilde is the most attractive person, but she looks really nice here. Shorter hair seems to flatter her.

Gabriella said:
awww, Vittoria is adorable! She has the prettiest eyes. How old is she now? I can't remember. Close to a year is she not?

I think I have said this before, but I don't really think that normally Clothilde is the most attractive person, but she looks really nice here. Shorter hair seems to flatter her.
I totally agree with you!

Some pic's of the couple

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 669
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 534
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 626
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 468
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 449
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 450
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 317
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 435
Few pic's of Clotilde

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 0656.jpg
    0656.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 465
Well, I agree they wouldn't be a great sovereign couple, but I always liked a lot, and I was very disappointed when I heard she was going to marry Emmanuele-Filiberto. I'm not sure he's so bad as people are saying, but I can't understand how they can be in love although they come from very different background.

Well anyway I think that these two will get a divorce cuz he does not look happy. I hope he finds someone beatufil and who does not look like 50 year old (nothing wrong w/ 50 yr olds, but a woman her age should nto look old). Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom