Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family current events 2: Sep 04-Jan 06

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks like she is about 7 1/2 or 8 months pregnant in that green blouse or is it just the camera angle?

I admit i thought she was pregnant too when she's in the green blouse.
but the photo was taken on july'05, and when we all saw her last week in monaco, she looked flat as ever...

it would be great if she's pregnant with 2nd child though... little Vittoria perhaps need little sibling to play with..

Pics of Clotilde and Emanuel
from Olymcom

Attachments

• 000001wkhgck.jpg
    000001wkhgck.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 000009wlkhjb!.jpg
    000009wlkhjb!.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 422
  • 000046w.jpg
    000046w.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 425
  • 000001w.jpg
    000001w.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 000001wlhg.jpg
    000001wlhg.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 420
Any new pics of Clotilde? She really looks pregant in the pics where she's wearing the green blouse.

Clotilde Courau attended at the evening from the association “dessine moi un mouton” to Paris at the Bristol’s restaurant for the children who have VIH.
15/11/05
from newscom
pics 1: Clotilde and Ariel Wizman (french journalist)
2. Clotilde and Patick Poivre d’Arvor (french journalist)
3. Stomy Bugsy (french singer), Patick Timsit (french actor), Clotilde and Thierry Lermite (french actor) and children.
4. Claire Keim (french actress) and Clotilde.

Attachments

• sipaphotos328499.jpg
    sipaphotos328499.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 220
  • sipaphotos328502.jpg
    sipaphotos328502.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 281
  • sipaphotos328530.jpg
    sipaphotos328530.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 195
  • sipaphotos328547.jpg
    sipaphotos328547.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 263
  • sipaphotos328550.jpg
    sipaphotos328550.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 217
  • sipaphotos328659.jpg
    sipaphotos328659.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 218
some more without watermark for you, lucidu!
"Dessine-Moi un Mouton" DinnerClotilde Courau during the dinner of the association "Dessine-Moi un Mouton" at Paris' Bristol hotel.
November 14, 2005
Paris, France

(all photos courtesy of corbis)

Two days test run for the Torino 2006 Olympic Skiing fields. Pictured is: Prince Emanuele Filiberto.

from newscom

Attachments

• zumalive354742.jpg
    zumalive354742.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 279
  • zumalive354743.jpg
    zumalive354743.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 302
  • zumalive354744.jpg
    zumalive354744.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 231
From Olycom
October 24, 2005
Emanuelle Filiberto goes to a fitting with his father, Vittorio Emanuelle

Except these hideous black-glasses, Clotilde has got more and more style since she's married.

Clotilde has definately become more refined in her clothing choices. Thumbs up for her!

In Point de Vue, this week, there are some pics letting us think little Vittoria will soon be great sister.

Danielane said:
In Point de Vue, this week, there are some pics letting us think little Vittoria will soon be great sister.
For the continuation of the senior branch of the House of Savoy it is possible that Clotilde will keep having children at least until she has a son.

Warren said:
For the continuation of the senior branch of the House of Savoy it is possible that Clotilde will keep having children at least until she has a son.

There are many problems with this branch, as many posters are fully aware of. His legitimity is not sure: did king Umberto really approved the marriage of his son? Nothing is less sure. The main way to solve the probleme would be that Clotilde and Emanuele have only girls. And hope that Aimone and Olga have sons. I guess many italian royalists (or royalists from other countries) are wishing another girl for the princes of Venice.

BTW, Clotilde alreday stated in interviews she wanted more children. So who knows? A boy, and the battle about rights to the italian throne will strengenth.

EF's legitimacy is not in doubt. He was born after his parents married. His place as an heir to the throne may or may not be in doubt, but some experts have stated that VE would have had to publicly rebuke his son's marriage (which he didn't do) for EF to not have a place in line.

kelly9480 said:
EF's legitimacy is not in doubt. He was born after his parents married. His place as an heir to the throne may or may not be in doubt, but some experts have stated that VE would have had to publicly rebuke his son's marriage (which he didn't do) for EF to not have a place in line.

Thanks for the correction. It's not its legitimacy but his rights to the italian throne who are doubtful.
In fact, his father's place in the line is doubtful: has king Umberto debuke his son VE's marriage? If he had publicly done it, no probleme would have been raised. But Umberto didn't rebuke nor approve. He granted his grand-son prince of Venice. Some experts wanted to see in this act the proof the former king recognized his son and grandson's rights. The Aosta branch and its supporter doesn't agree with this interpretation and have stated (and are still stating) that king Umberto should have publicly approved his son's marriage in order to recognize his son's rights.
So the situation is unclear, and many watchers are more and less secretly hoping the princess of Venice is going to have only daughters. That would end the battle.

Happy Birthday to little Vittoria!!!:) :)

Danielane said:
Thanks for the correction. It's not its legitimacy but his rights to the italian throne who are doubtful.
In fact, his father's place in the line is doubtful: has king Umberto debuke his son VE's marriage? If he had publicly done it, no probleme would have been raised. But Umberto didn't rebuke nor approve. He granted his grand-son prince of Venice. Some experts wanted to see in this act the proof the former king recognized his son and grandson's rights. The Aosta branch and its supporter doesn't agree with this interpretation and have stated (and are still stating) that king Umberto should have publicly approved his son's marriage in order to recognize his son's rights.
So the situation is unclear, and many watchers are more and less secretly hoping the princess of Venice is going to have only daughters. That would end the battle.

I doubt Italy will be a kingdom again in the near future...

Tosca said:
I doubt Italy will be a kingdom again in the near future...

Like almost every former monarchies in Europa. So the question is for the moment only pure theory.

Italy will never be a monarchy again, there is absolutely no call or support for it in Italy. EF and Clotilde are regarded as society, soap opera figures there, and that's also the view the rest of the European gotha has of them, except for Albert of Monaco, who ranks in the same category.

I think Emanuelle Filiberto must be the best looking prince. He far surpasses Felipe and all the other ones. He is very handsome and his wife really pretty.

purple_platinum said:
December 28, 2005
Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia on the ski slopes of Sestiere in Torino, Italy
(from newscom)

Skiing on his daughter's 2nd birthday? Where does the family live?

Roxsteve said:
I think Emanuelle Filiberto must be the best looking prince. He far surpasses Felipe and all the other ones. He is very handsome and his wife really pretty.

Please try to spell correctly Emanuele, Emmanuelle being a french feminine name.

Last edited:
I love the glasses, but of course it gives her a jetset look which is inapropriate for this occasion.

Hannelore said:
I love the glasses, but of course it gives her a jetset look which is inapropriate for this occasion.

I agree. It's a pity, because Clotilde can look very dignified and can dress nearly royal when she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom