Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family 4: Oct 2006-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a small article including a pic of Prince Emanuele Filiberto helping some Italian farmers
around two weeks ago - well, I don't think he really helped them ;) ---> article

Here are some more pics from July that have not been posted before:

1. After a boat trip with her elder daughter around the Island of Ischia on 8 July 2007:

Pic 1 **** Pic 2

2. At a party for the Film Festival on the same island on 11 July 2007:

Pic 1 **** Pic 2

Thank you for the very nice pictures, Iceflower!

What a pity we can't see little Vitoria's face. It surprises me that an agency puts a
kind of watermark on a child's face, before that I have only seen that kind of change
in a printed magaine or at televison.

You are welcome Romy :flowers:

On the following pics you'll see the two girls a bit better, they were on
holidays with their mother, I don't know the exact date and place, but
as to Luisa the pics must be quite recent:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Oh my god how cute, thank you very much for these pictures Iceflower!
I also think the pictures are from this summer and not spring, not only because of Louisa's size
but also because of Clotilde's hair, it's not that long ago that she has changed them into this style.
Seems like in the last pic they noticed the photographers, I hope Clotilde has not been angry about that! :)

Prince Emanuele Filiberto will be visiting the Calabria region on the 11th and 12th of September.

I saw Clothilde, Emmanuele-Filiberto and their two daughters in Paris this morning, not far away from centre Georges Pompidou.

A very nice family, strolling peacefully in Paris.
On a Saturday morning (well... around 11 AM) you do not find a lot of people outside, even in this area which is usually quite crowded.

Pics 17.9.2007

Great to hear that you had the chance to see them, Val3275 :flowers:

09/17/2007/ Clotilde at the opening party of the new Dior store in Paris:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Great to hear that you had the chance to see them, Val3275 :flowers:

09/17/2007/ Clotilde at the opening party of the new Dior store in Paris:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

IMO the first photo is a bit unfavourable.... She seems to be 50 years old ...

IMO the first photo is a bit unfavourable.... She seems to be 50 years old ...
I think that she should go back to a more brownish hair color. Blond hair doesn't fit her.

EMANUELE FILIBERTO - L'INTERVISTA

I don't remember if the link for this video was already posted here but it's worth to be seen even for non italian speaking members of forum because at the beginning there are beatifull photos of Clotilde, Marina Doria and their men. I found this link at VALORI E FUTURO in section 'stampa" (=press).
During this short interview prince Emanuele talks about what does it mean for him the family, love. He speaks also about his relationship with his grandma the Queen Maria- Jose.

Pics 22.9.2007

Prince Emmanuel Filibert of Savoy promotes, with his fundation 'Valori e Futuro' and the Italian
National Pachutism Association, a session of tandem launches for people with handicaps in
Milan, Italy on September 22, 2007. Emmanule Filibert, parachute jumps with Lt. Dario Macchi
while his wife, actress Clotilde Courau, watches from the helcopter.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Today I have seen a pic of the parachute jump Prince Emanuele
made, in a magazine, but it wasn't said why he was doing it -
just for his own fun or for a special reason, so I checked the
forums and found the pics you've posted for us , Iceflower!

Thank you for them, it's a pity that some magazines only
focus on the stars and do not report on the important things
around them.

Pics 30.9.2007

That's true, Romy, and really a pity, royals do their social things in
order to help certain organisations and people, but then articles only
concentrate on personal things or on the dresses only..

Here are some pics of Emanuele at the Yacht Club of Ravenna on
30 Sep 2007, actually I do not know what he was doing there ;)
as I do not speak any Italian..

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Picture gallery

Pics 4.10.2007

I'm sure she'll soon rediscover the beauty of her own hair colour, cristine :)

Clotilde Coureau and Roberto Cavalli attend the Roberto Cavalli flagship store
opening during the Spring/Summer 2008 ready-to-wear collection show at avenue
Montaigne on October 4, 2007 in Paris, France. Eric Ryan/Getty Images

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Here are some pics of Emanuele at the Yacht Club of Ravenna on 30 Sep 2007, actually I do not know what he was doing there ;)
as I do not speak any Italian..

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 - Picture gallery
According to Olycom he spend one day at Ravenna with friends.
There's was a presentation of project dedicated to drug addicts (made in collaboration with mentioned institutiones).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for giving us a translation of the Italian caption of the pics, zarat! :flowers:

I do not know how much is reported in Italian newspapers and magazines, but it would be
nice to read more about Emanuele's and Clotilde's social projects in foreign newspapers as
well, just like the reports about other royal houses and their engagement.

Thanks a lot for giving us a translation of the Italian caption of the pics, zarat! :flowers:

I do not know how much is reported in Italian newspapers and magazines, but it would be
nice to read more about Emanuele's and Clotilde's social projects in foreign newspapers as
well, just like the reports about other royal houses and their engagement.

You welcome Iceflower !

Italian newspaper (judging by their cover disponible on websites) don't dedicate too much of their space to charity actions by prince Emanuele. As regards french newspapers there's some "inclination" because of CLotilde being a french actress. (the current "Point de vue" posted something about EF.) But generally speaking they are not so "mediatised" as other royals. Prince Emanuele website VALORI E FUTURO can give a bit of info but it's only in italian...

Pics 21.10.2007

Thank you very much for sharing your information about the
newspapers, zerat and for that link I had not known before!
I noticed that there are a few parts in English as well, but
mostly the captions only..:)

Here are the newest pics of Clotilde from yesterday, when
she visited an Italian palace that is getting restored - by
the way, I think her hair is darker again ;):)

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

picture gallery with more pics

Love, love, love the outfit. Dark pants and shirt with a off white coat, just elegant and very stylish! And thank goodness she went back to her dark colored hair, I really didn't like the reddish color that we saw before.

Love, love, love the outfit. Dark pants and shirt with a off white coat, just elegant and very stylish! And thank goodness she went back to her dark colored hair, I really didn't like the reddish color that we saw before.
Totally agree, she is much better as a brunette

Never a dull moment for E. Filiberto: his right hand's man inside the party he founded, named "Valori e Futuro" (Values and Future) has been arrested for mafia-style criminal association in France. The man is 53, and the owner of the "Made in Italy group", a group that aims at becoming sort of a private Institute for Foreign Trade, based in Catania, Sicily.

E. Filiberto and the mafioso(spooky pic from Dagospia)

Pics 8.10.2007

Prince Emanuele Filiberto at a nautical event at the harbour of
Genoa on 8 October

"IL PRINCIPE EMANUELE FILIBERTO DI SAVOIA AL 47ESIMO SALONE
NAUTICO INTERNAZIONALE DI GENOVA DAL 6 AL 14 OTTOBRE 2007"

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

picture gallery

arriving for the amfAR's Inaugural Cinema Against AIDS Rome, held at the Spazio Etoile in Rome, Italy on October 26, 2007, as part of the 2nd Rome Film Festival. Photo by Alessia Paradisi/ABACAUSA.COM

Clotilde - lovely
couple 1
couple 2
couple 3
couple 4

According to website monarchici.org :: Movimento Monarchico Italiano prince EManuele Filiberto will participate in meeting with National Board of Movimento Monarchico Italiano the 16 th november 2007.

Sito ufficiale della Casa Savoia - Stampa

As usual the website of prince Amadeo Aosta offers the info about what's bad happened to his rival family- this time they have scanned the pages of italian magazine "CHI" with interview with prince EF. In this interview prince EF is trying to explain how he met and trust the man now accused of being a "mafioso". Until now there's no english version- only italian.

Video Mediaset.it
and here there's link which shows prince EF being offered "Tapiro d'oro" by "Striscia la notizia" (special italian "award" for public people who committed some kind of stupid error -generally speaking).
At the end of this short conversation prince Emanulele promised that he will be more carefull in choosing his collaborators in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 30.10.2007

Thanks for the very nice pics of the couple in Rome, dazzling
and thanks for all those links, zarat :) I think she changed
her hair colour again, although some of us were relieved when
it turned darker three or two weeks ago..;):)

Clotilde Courau attends the 'Montegrappa Genio Creativo' award
ceremony held at the Spazio Etoile, with a special performance from
violinist David Garrett on October 30, 2007 in Rome, Italy. In this
inaugural awards ceremony, Montegrappa (part of the Montblanc
group) recognizes creative artists from the past, present and future:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Thanks iceflower for the pictures. The lighter Clotilde goes with her hair the older & paler she looks. Is it me, or do they seem theyre attending more & more events in Italy? which i think is a good thing

Thanks iceflower for the pictures. The lighter Clotilde goes with her hair the older & paler she looks. Is it me, or do they seem theyre attending more & more events in Italy? which i think is a good thing
Couldn't agree with you more, although the color is beautiful and whoever did it, did a great job, the color does not compliment her skin tone or eyes at all. You are right on in saying that she looks older & paler. And I also agree that them doing more events in Italy is a wonderful thing. Her clothes are still outstanding, one of the most stylish royals around now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom