Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde & Family 4: Oct 2006-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures, yes Clotilde is looking a bit thinner.Its has been about time we see teh couple together. Clotilde looks elegent, i like her outfit. Emanuele looks tired...

VittoriaLove said:
In the french mag Gala, i read that Luisa was christened...

Yes i read this too, but it was a close ceremonie... so maybe no pics.
Her goodfathers are: Catherine du Pontavice des Renardières,Clotilde's mother, and her grandfather, Victor Emmanuel.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it be on there official site?? :S

Princess Robijn said:
Why wouldn't it be on there official site?? :S

I dont' know. I'm not understand too. Maybe because it's a close baptism...

Luisa is so big already! And that must be Vittoria in the background? I wish we could see her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for the pics Lucidu. Luisa has got so big!

Thank you for the pictures and links from the baptism - both girls are so cute and a nice little celebration with only a few people around can also be something very nice.

More from PDV:
Is that from the new point the vue? because if it is, I would go and get it tomorrow (it's available in the Netherlands from Friday)

Yes, is the new PDV (from 20 to 27 june).

I have just got my copy of PDV. The photos of the girls are delightful! They both look like sweet little dolls.

I was surprised that the baptism took place in Switzerland - although I know it is where EM grew up. He and Clothilde were married in Italy, and I thought that Vittoria was christened there too.

But perhaps their other commitments have made this difficult. She has been working hard in her professional career, and he has had many committments. I presume also that the lateness of the christening is due to this as well. Luisa must be at least 10 months old, I think.

According to dagospia website Emanuele Filiberto will celebrate his 35th birthday in Rome tonight. The party will be hosted by his cousin Fabrizio Massimo in one of his ancestral palaces.

To attend the paty will cost € 100 each person, and the money won't be risen for charity, but it will be used to pay for the catering.

VERSAILLE - JULY 2: Clotilde Courau poses at the arrivals for the Dior Fall/Winter 2008 Fashion Show on July 2 in Versailles, France(gettyimages)
Picture 1
Picture 2

Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clotilde arrive at the Ara Pacis for Valentino's Exhibition opening on July 6, 2007 in Rome, Italy. Fashion icon Valentino decided to mark the celebration of the 45th anniversary of his luxury brand by breaking a 17 year tradition of unveiling his luxurious haute couture collections for women in Paris with a show in Rome. Origlia/Getty Images

Pic 1
Pic 2

Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia and his wife Clotilde Courau arrive at the post haute couture show gala dinner and ball in the Parco dei Daini at the Villa Borghese on July 7, 2007 in Rome, Italy. (Photo by Elisabetta Villa /Getty Images)

---> Pic

Another Valentino event - the third - the couple attended:

Prince Emmanuel Filliberto de Savoie with wife Clotilde Coureau attends the Valentino - Fall/Winter Haute Couture Fashion Show at the Santo Spirito in Sassia complex on July 7, 2007 in Rome, Italy. Fashion icon Valentino decided to mark the celebration of the 45th anniversary of his luxury brand by breaking a 17-year tradition of unveiling his luxurious haute couture collections for women in Paris with a show in Rome. Eric Ryan /Getty

---> Pic

Pics 10.7.2007

Clotilde Courau, Princess of Venice and Piedmont at the 2007 Ischia Global Film and Music Festival Party
held at Coco Mare disco bar in Ischia, ITALY-10/07/2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

That's a very nice dress she wore on the pics you've posted, Romy,
nice colour and it's elegant, simple but elegant :)

Here are some more pics from the Ischia Global Film and Music Festival on July 9, 2007 in Ischia, Italy:
Pic 1
Pic 2
and from a concert of Julio Iglesias on July 8, 2007 also in Italy:
Pic 1
Pic 2

The Berlusconi owned news programme TG4 had a coverage on the Ischia Global Film and Music Festival with pics of Princess Clotilde, who is this year's patroness along with actress Anna Falchi. One of the actresses taking part in the Festival is Francesca Dellera, an ex flame of Emanuele Filiberto.

In an interview with DIVAeDONNA mag, he referred to Francesca as to " the girl I loved the most".

The Prince of Venice visited the Fermo hospital (in Central Italy) to support the children's deafness research (valori e futuro)

PIC PIC 2

In an interview to this week's DIVAeDONNA mag, Princess Clotilde admits her marriage got over a crisis, but now things are alright with her and Prince Emanuele Filiberto, and they're thinking of having a third child.

Prince Emanuele Filiberto at the restaurant:

CHI

Prince Emanuele Filiberto at the restaurant:

CHI

It looks like we was saying: Oh no, nothing of these! Or: Not too much! ;)

Thank you Tosca and Iceflower for keeping us updated with the pics, especially the big
portrait of Clotilde is very nice, and with the articles, it's interesting
to read that she herself said something about her marriage and that there
has been some difficult times for them. So some of the speculations were right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom