Prince Emanuele Filiberto And Clotilde Courau: News-Pictures 1: May 2003-Sept 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Alexandria+Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:11 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:11 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jelka@Jan 4th, 2004 - 8:53 am
Will Vittoria get a royal title?
Is Vittoria's situation (title-wise) like that of Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-Chantal's children's situation in that neither Princes have countries to rule over (once they succeed their fathers)? In Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's situation all their children were given titles: Princess Maria Olympia, Prince Konstantine, Prince Achilleas-Andreas. So would that make Vittoria a Princess, too, (if not a future Queen). [/b][/quote]
Hehe maby but you must remember that CP Pavlos and CP Marie Chantal´s chrildren are princes and princess of Grece and Denmark.
It all began when King Christian 9.´s son prince "i cant rember his name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :innocent: :innocent: " became king of Greace.

Yes true but, Emanuelle-Filibritto (whoa spelling way off) is a Prince and Clothilde was made Princess by marriage through him, then there is no reason why little Vittoria shouldn't be made a Princess or excuse me given the title. She is after all her fathers daughter!

If that were the case in for Pavlos and MC's children then technacly they would only be Prince/ess' of Denmark and NOT Greece.... Because their father will never be king, so if you think about it, they shouldn't be Prince/ess of Greece, but, only Denmark because Denmark is a Kingdom where as Greece is done for!

Originally posted by chanel@Jan 4th, 2004 - 12:55 pm
Yes true but, Emanuelle-Filibritto (whoa spelling way off) is a Prince and Clothilde was made Princess by marriage through him, then there is no reason why little Vittoria shouldn't be made a Princess or excuse me given the title. She is after all her fathers daughter!
Well my friend.
Thats the same with CP Marie Chantal she became first CP when shee was marying CP Pavlos,so i thinkk that the littel baby girl for Clotilde and Emmanuele-filiberto are going to be a princess BUT she are not going to be a queen in Italy.
Thats the same with CP Pavlos,CP Marie Chantal and ther children they will never be king or queen of Grece unles the pubalesion of Grece are saying yes or no to them.

;) What a sweet picture of the family!! Hopefully we'll see a close-up of baby soon.

Emmanuele Filiberto really looks like he is rough shape and I am glad that he is getting better. Let's hope he sticks to his promises for his family's sake.

AS Italian TV gave the news of her birth, speaker said she will be Princess Vittoria, but could never be a Queen of Italy , should Monarchty rule again in Italy, as she's a female, females can't reign in Italy- Legge Salica-

That is very confusing! I think the gentleman has it wrong as the date of birth is also not quite right. The little girl was born on December 28 not January 4th..

I think I would trust that BBC would have the most accurate information..But, correct if I am wrong.:)

That's too bad that the little beauty may never be Queen. If the family were ever reinstated, they should change the laws and allow her to become queen, just like most other monarchies..... except for the time being of Luxembourg and Japan.

Yes, so true..Perhaps things may change over the years.

Considering the century we're in it would only be fair for women to have equal succession rights..Here is to hoping that Luxembourg and Japan may consider changing their laws..Japan might just have to do this!

:p I kinda thought the same..:)

Then again it would have looked really strange for both them to be in a wheelchair.hehe..

I only hope P Vittoria will learn to speak her own language instead of French- we have accepted our RF back, but we all want them to be Italian- P E. Filiberto speaks a very good Italian , with a Northern accent, it does not matter as Savoias are from Piemonte, up in the North, but his father speaks Italian with a French accent though he lived til he was 9 in his own country, his wife is Swiss, though she doe speak Italian- P Vittoria's mum is French- they want to be accepted as our Ruling Family, ok, but apart from P E. Filiberto, no1 bothered to learn their own language properly, ther's so much hate to the Savoias, so ,plz, , hope baby Vittoria will learn Italian as 1st language , the language of her Ancestors, be4e French. It was very bad for us all as every1 expected her to be born in Rome, but she was born in Geneva, they will never have their ppl back this way.

A bigger pic of the little family..I hope to see a close -up of the baby soon..
Has anyone bought Point De Vue or Ohla? It takes forever here in Canada to arrive..:(

Photo De La Semaine-Ohla Magazine

Congratulations Princess Clotilde And Emmanuele-filiberto

I looked on the Le Matin for the article a couple of days ago with the photos and it wasn't there. I know they were supposed to have one. O, well. I like the Point de Vue one. Nice.

new mother and father

Attachments

• filiberto1.jpg
    filiberto1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 963
Originally posted by shannen26@Jan 8th, 2004 - 3:17 am
I only hope P Vittoria will learn to speak her own language instead of French- we have accepted our RF back, but we all want them to be Italian- P E. Filiberto speaks a very good Italian , with a Northern accent, it does not matter as Savoias are from Piemonte, up in the North, but his father speaks Italian with a French accent though he lived til he was 9 in his own country, his wife is Swiss, though she doe speak Italian- P Vittoria's mum is French- they want to be accepted as our Ruling Family, ok, but apart from P E. Filiberto, no1 bothered to learn their own language properly, ther's so much hate to the Savoias, so ,plz, , hope baby Vittoria will learn Italian as 1st language , the language of her Ancestors, be4e French. It was very bad for us all as every1 expected her to be born in Rome, but she was born in Geneva, they will never have their ppl back this way.
are savoia really hated in italy?i once asked an italian friend about them ,he said italians have nothing against them but in general,they refuse the monarchy and prefer republic.

no details, but definately in her actress past

one more, not my favourite

one more

clotilde

with her husband

a royal belly...a fist

lovers, litterally, since not married at that point

....posing...

Attachments

• IML_portrait01.jpg
    IML_portrait01.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 328
  • IML_portrait02.jpg
    IML_portrait02.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 387
  • IML_portrait03.jpg
    IML_portrait03.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 348
  • IML_DSC_8518.jpg
    IML_DSC_8518.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IML_DSC_8555.jpg
    IML_DSC_8555.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 341
  • ANGELI11.jpg
    ANGELI11.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 355
  • ANGELI48.jpg
    ANGELI48.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 579
  • ANGELI75.jpg
    ANGELI75.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 406
  • ANGELI69.jpg
    ANGELI69.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 412
  • ANGELI86.jpg
    ANGELI86.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 826
Last edited by a moderator:

did they have paparazzis on the boat??

mother in law smoking next to pregnant daughter in law...nice...

the young family

but before that: the actual wedding did take place

the couple after the ceremony

adorned with family jewels

daughter vittoria

her little feet...too cute

Attachments

• IML_9403701.jpg
    IML_9403701.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 357
  • IML_9403704.jpg
    IML_9403704.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,172
  • IML_DSC_8693.jpg
    IML_DSC_8693.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 401
  • IML_9581609.jpg
    IML_9581609.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 736
  • IML_SAVOIA006.JPG
    IML_SAVOIA006.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 385
  • IML_Wedding30.JPG
    IML_Wedding30.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 400
  • SAVOIA056.JPG
    SAVOIA056.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 455
  • IML_9581701.jpg
    IML_9581701.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 712
  • IML_9581631.jpg
    IML_9581631.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 410
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I loved that last pic!! Those tiny feet!! Thanks! :)

Great photos of the princess!

Originally posted by karolinabraganza@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 7:31 am
I just like love these types of photos ~ as "nature" intended. This is what "life" is all about if one really thinks about it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Elizajane

Originally posted by Elizajane+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elizajane @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 1:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-karolinabraganza@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 7:31 am
I just like love these types of photos ~ as "nature" intended. This is what "life" is all about if one really thinks about it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Elizajane [/b][/quote]
Actually, the above comment goes with the photo of Clothile, who is standing in the water with Edouard bending down in the water, touching her tummy.

EJ

edouard? you mean the Prince of Venice? his name's Emanuelle Filiberto. Or am I looking at the wrong picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom