Prince Aimone and Princess Olga of Savoy-Aosta and Family (2008-2021)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in all the forum posts is a poster who is put off by cousins marrying each other. Aimone and Olga are second cousins...someone get the smelling salts!!! LOL

These photos are amazing. Princess Olga is a beauty. I would love to read the article, too.

The photos are simply amazing! They perfectly shows her internal and external beauty! I wish the website of Savoy- Aosta family could use at least one of photos from Vogue because their only photo with her is old one. And not so flattering.

Agree. Olga looks wonderful. She looks like goddes...
I think that's true that (usually) woman looks more beautiful after baby.

She has a classical beauty that improves with age. The little boy looks so much like her..

Princess Olga will be surely very happy to live in Italy from the end of this year with Prince Aimone and Prince Umberto.She emproved her Italian very well.

Princess Olga will be surely very happy to live in Italy from the end of this year with Prince Aimone and Prince Umberto.She emproved her Italian very well.

How do you know they are moving and about her Italian?
Just curious :flowers:

Prince Aimone spoke recently about his intention to move back to Italy and I suppose he will work for Pirelli in his country soon.
All the italian royalists who met Princess Olga know she is emproving her Italian.
They could become a wonderful future royal couple for Italy.

Did Prince Aimone and Princess Olga attend the wedding of Prince Nikolaos of Greece?

Cory, I think if they did, it would have been noticed by now... their pix together are so rare !

I suppose only Princess Olga's sister participated.

Have you seen Olga's sister there? What about her parents?

I don't know about her sister, but I know for sure that her parents attended the wedding. There was a picture of them in last week's Greek Hello issue;)

I understood at the end of this year HRH Prince Aimone will return to work in Italy.Any details?

It’s so strange.
They live in Moscow, at three o'clock of plane from the European capitals, have a young child who can fall ill, and the husband is salaried and maybe be asked sometimes to assist events the weekend for the public relations, OK. Olga does not doubtless like the society life ’s and is not the kind " look at me I am a princess, admire my diamands «* or maybe doesn’t appreciate the mentality of Gotha. OK it is possible.
But this young couple Aoste (as moreover the father of Aimone and his wife) is never present in the royal marriages for ages. They were not even there for the marriage of their mutual cousin by the blood Jean of Orléans, the cousin French heir! Neither the father (OK it is the ex husband philanderer of a girl Orléans) neither the son nor the girls nor the wife!!!!!
Is not it normal to send anybody if possible of the same rank (a heir for a heir a second prince for a second prince etc.) and to care about the representation of their country? After all they want all to be recognized as only deserving representing because royal of their country!:ermm:

Well, the question is:were they invited to their French cousin's wedding at all? I mean, they couldn't have gone there uninvited, could they?

Last edited:
Well the last Countess of Paris always said that her grand-chidren and great grand children got along well and respected the family spirit and the catholic faith.
And Jean of France had cried out before his marriage that all the royal families were invited in the marriage of the heir of the French royal dynasty (in France as in Germany the republican authorities do not forbid the royal families even ruling to honor with their presence an event of an ex dynasty).
So why he and his spouse were not there? It is their german cousin who gets married, and as the Head of Orléans support Aoste in the head of the Royal house of Italy, the presence of the Crown Prince of Italy was expected in the marriage of the Crown Prince of France.:ermm:

The new residence of Prince Aimone, Princess Olga and Prince Umberto will be in Milan?

But will they? Is it sure they'll move to Italy?

But will they? Is it sure they'll move to Italy?

They will Mafan, Aimone will have a job at Pirelli in Milan as top manager, they are looking for an adequate residence for the family.

I did't want to say it before but is true:prince aimone, Princess Olga and Prince Umberto will finaly get back to Italy, probably living in Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom