Italian Noble and Princely Families 2: July 2007- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some aristoctrats attending the ENEL party in Rome:

Countess Guia Viola di Campalto with a guest

Anna Chiusano, Princess Ginevra Giovanelli and Marquise Benedetta Lignani Marchesani (I read that Anna Chiusano, the daughter of one of the ex Juve bosses, has a noble title, but I do not recall which one... Perhaps Count can help)

Ginevra Giovanelli is the daughter of Prince Alberto Giovanelli mentioned by Count in another post.

Marquis Giuseppe Ferraioli (on the right) with a guest.

Countess(?) Ilaria Filo della Torre and a guest

Chiusano: Anna Caissotti di Chiusano is the daughter of Count Vittorio, solicitor in Turin, a very good friend of Giovanni Agnelli and, as Tosca writes, ex boss of Juventus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the infos, Count. From my avatar you can guess what's my favourite team. BTW, are the Agnellis of noble stock, or are they just rich - like Berlusconi - so to speak?

I know that Gianni's and Umberto's wives are both princesses, and so is Lavinia John Elkann's wife.

Marquise Rossella Galante Arditi di Castelvetere with son Francesco (DIVAeDONNA)

I guess it's...Juve!

Agnellis are only rich even if Giovanni and Umberto had two-quarters of nobility due to their mother: Donna Virginia Bourbon del Monte of the Princes of San Faustino, an important family of Umbria.

Agnelli are in Italy as a 2nd Royal family: Gianni was the only member not noble (with the exception of foreign ambassadors in Rome) of the Roman Circolo della Caccia. He was also noble "ad personam" as knight of Magistral Grace of the Order of Malta.

Gianni and Umberto married two cousins: Donna Marella and Donna Allegra Caracciolo of the Princes of Castagneto, by the way, the Head of the House is Prince Don Carlo, founder of the newspaper Repubblica.

A couple of aristocrats (same old, same old...) partying at Briatore's "Billionaire" in Sardinia. (U. Pizzi da Zagarolo/dagospia)

Countess Marta Marzotto: she the grandmother of Beatrice Borromeo, Pierre Casiraghi's current girlfriend.

Prince Carlo Giovanelli

Always the same sphinxes Tosca...but last Friday at the Billionarire there were also young people, thanks God!

LOL!:lol: But does this mean you were there too?;):)
I read that things are going that well at the Billionaire this year, but perhaps they're just jeaulous...

I try to attend funny events during the weekends...so I keep contacts with friends...Billionaire and Twiga in summer are nice...

It is already one year that Billionaire has financial problems: when a disco opens is always full of people, after some years it looses more and more. At the beginning it was "à la page" to be there, now things have changed...
Prices are too high and "normal" people can not afford to go there. On the occasion of opening all VIPs do not pay...Carlo Giovanelli for example is known to attend only parties where he does not pay...

Carlo Giovanelli for example is known to attend only parties where he does not pay...

I heard that; after all he's a poor Prince. But there's an aristocrat that is known for not paying at all, although he's supposed to have a lot of money, thanks to holding several public offices. He's called "the Marquis-pay-not". I was told by my hubby's ex boss, who's a friend of the owner of Cortina's finest restaurant...;)

There are many Tosca, rich or not some people prefer not to pay. If I could write I a list, I would need many many pages!

There is a Marquis living in the North of Italy, that if you are in a bar with your drink, he sees you and of course in that moment you become his best friend...hoping that you offer him something to drink!

Roman dukes and prices are known to attend only parties or balls where they not pay...

Pregnant young Marquise Clementina di Montezemolo on holiday/vacation:

Dagospia

The civil wedding of Cornelia Brandolini d'Adda of the Counts of Valmareno and Mr. Matteo Colombo in Paris:

DIVAeDONNA

Cornelia's sister Bianca Brandolini d'Adda with her boyfriend/2nd cousin Lapo Elkann

DIVAeDONNA

cornelia brandolini is a beautiful girl and bride!! Have you got some photos from the religious wedding, that has taken place in Venice?

Unfortunately I haven't. Both sisters are beautiful.

I agree with you Tosca!! The wedding has been attended by people from the international jet set, for example the princesses Lee Radziwill and Maria Pia of Savoy and the designers Luisa Beccaria and Diane Von Furstenberg

Diane von Fuerstenberg was the ex-wife of Egon, the late son of Clara Agnelli, so she's related to Coco and Bianca.

:previous: No, she had her baby one or two months ago.

You are right! She had a girl, Luce. I have just "checked on Google".;)

No problem Tosca, magazines and newspapers write always a lot of incorrect things...

Count,
Many years ago there was a Contessa Sammartini of Venezia promoting Venetian blinds in Autralia (good idea no?) she was an interior decorator. Do you know who she is? She was said to have a palazzo on the Grand Canal.... I have often wondered about her, she seemed very nice to talk to.

Yes, Counts Maurizio and Barbara Sammartini are the owners of the most beautiful private building in Venice: Palazzo Pisani-Moretta on the Grand Canal. Maurizio is an architect, a good thing when you own such a jewel!
Every year during the carnival they host wonderful masked balls
Have a look to www.pisanimoretta.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom