Italian Noble and Princely Families 2: July 2007- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olycom has a small gallery on the Borromeo sisters: Princess Lavinia, and her step sister Beatrice shopping in cental Milan.

Olycom - News

Beatrice is Lavinia's half-sister, if they share they same father that makes them half-sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice is Lavinia's half-sister, if they share they same father that makes them half-sisters.

Lavinia was born of Prince Carlo Ferdinando and his first wife the German ex model Marion Zota, as well as her sisters Isabella and Matilde.

Instead Beatrice and Carlo are the children of Prince Carlo F. and his second wife Countess Paola Marzotto.

Here you can find some views of the castle the Borromeo family owns in Lombardy:

Famiglia Borromeo

Urbano Barberini???

Thank you so much, Tosca! I appreciate the photo's and info on Urbano Barberini! You've been very helpful! Do you know when he and Vivianna are getting married? Is she a royal too? An actress? Thanks again!

You're welcome raven-lenore! He says he wants to marry Viviana, but they haven't fixed a day for the wedding yet.
Urbano met her at a dinner at some of his friends' place nearly 10 years ago. She's not a royal. She works as a manager in a farm.

Countess Marta Marzotto with her daughter Diamante(r) and granddaughter Princess Beatrice Borromeo.
DIVAeDONNA

Marta was born into a poor family, and she often recalls when she used to work as a dressmaker aide as a young girl. Once one of the model was sick, so they needed a tall girl to show the dresses. Marta met all requirements,and become a model. Then she was noted by Count Marzotto who was/is the owner of a big textile mill near Vicenza. They got married shortly after and have started a large family, but one of her daughters died at a young age.

I was googling the name of Contessa Aurora de Petris Fraggianni which led me to this site. Her story sounds very strange and convoluted!:eek: Toledo posted on part 1 of this thread:

Oh, LauraMCS, the horror on clicking on that link! There is another one with a picture of hers http://contessaaurora.tripod.com/index.htm
So, is she or is she not? Somehow I also feel intrigued in all the effort she is putting to present herself this way. Too much.

Then I found another site Welcome to www.whisperingmaples.net which explores all the questions of "is she or is she not"? It has all sorts of interesting stuff relating to Aurora and her claim of being a contessa along with the other cast of characters who are also involved in this. So if anyone who posted or read about Aurora in Part 1 and is still interested - go check out this website and judge for yourself. It answers a lot of questions.

I was already at that site Welcome to www.whisperingmaples.net and it was an eye opener when you read the newspaper articles of being honorary and then becoming the contessa without proof. It is really incredible to see the facts right in front of your nose.:eek:

The whole thing is strange, including the guy who runs that site, which makes me wonder if he's some jaded ex-lover or ex-friend. Why would he care so much? Bizarre.

There is a lot of going on about Aurora on some other royal forum . The person who runs this website is ex-friend. Why he cares so much, because he fully believed her, trusted her claims, and later found out he was a victim of deception. I can understand his feelings. He is posting on this other royal forum.
And Aurora using her fraudelent claims even joined AMADE, pretended to act on its befalf, although she was never authorized to do so. So, it was quite a serious fraud... I got all this information from this other royal forum. It was posted by people who said they knew Aurora personally.

Last edited:
Interesting.

So, is this person going around, determined to get the word out about this alleged "Countess"? While she's allegedly committing fraud (is she making money off this claim? Sorry to ask, but I'm not familiar with this story), he's going out of his way to...? Why?

He sounds bitter, if you ask me, and most ex-friends don't go out of their way like this person doing to knowingly damage her reputation, whether she's lying or not. He needs to get over it and let her deal with the fallout. I mean, afterall, it just seems so incredibly... pointless, on his part.

Last edited:
I was not able to figure out from posts on this other royal forum, if Aurora was making money from her claims. But posters, who said they knew her, stated that she tried to be as close as possible to prince Albert of Monaco. Those posters said she had plans to marry prince Albert, although she spoke with him only once at Amhest college in MA and she barely knew him. :rolleyes:
All this is very strange.

I never heard of this "contessa" before. I did some research on the net, and found that the Fraggianni family became extinct around the turning of the XIX century, and that their castle has been a property of the Italian state since 2002. In the article there are the Fraggianni marquis and barons mentioned, so why does she introduce herself as a countess? Sounds like a very strange story...

Interesting.

So, is this person going around, determined to get the word out about this alleged "Countess"? While she's allegedly committing fraud (is she making money off this claim? Sorry to ask, but I'm not familiar with this story), he's going out of his way to...? Why?

He sounds bitter, if you ask me, and most ex-friends don't go out of their way like this person doing to knowingly damage her reputation, whether she's lying or not. He needs to get over it and let her deal with the fallout. I mean, afterall, it just seems so incredibly... pointless, on his part.

Maybe he does sound bitter but maybe you should read the entire plot on that forum. {Edited by Mandy}
Sorry to say but if you are not familiar with that story then maybe you should read up on it. Maybe by him standing up is a good thing, I am not sitting in judgement of him. {Edited by Mandy}JMO:neutral:

Donna Alessandra Romana of the Princes Borghesi at a party in Rome with her brother Fabio and her sister-in-law Jakaranda Falck (on the left)

Alessandra is a canditate for a centre/right party at the next general elections. (dagospia)

Honestly, Anthony, I spent the better half of last night (after reading Lakshmi's last post) reading that man's entire site. Furthermore, my belief regarding his motive is the same prior to reading his entire message board dedicated to slandering her name (whether this Contessa is lying or not): He's bitter and frankly, he comes of being incredibly obsessed with ruining her.

At this point, it is quite clear that most likely this woman's claim, that she is a Countessa, is false. So now what? Why should someone who used to friends with her, waste his spare time "spreading the word"? Is it his sole responsiblity to "get the truth out"?

Both come off as being incredibly bizarre, and, to be frank, not right in the head.

:)

Last edited:
Sorry Glitter, but I think I would rather know who the people are that are going to con me. You may think that guy is not right in the head and maybe he is pushing it to the letter, but what would happen if no one knew what that contessa was doing. What would happen if you donated money to a good charity through her and foun the money never made it? What would you or anyone do if you found that she got too close to Albert and snapped, she got close enough to him in June 2006 at that College thing at Amherst.
Ok you are right... he is not right in the head. By the way, since you went to his site, did you enjoy the private members pages.Now they were really eye openers don't you think?

what would happen if no one knew what that contessa was doing.
Is she hurting anyone mentally or financially over this?
What would happen if you donated money to a good charity through her and foun the money never made it?
Anyone who sends money to an individual, without doing their research about a particular charity, claiming to represent this entity, and to send money directly to her (or anyone individual's bank account), well, let's just say I wouldn't feel all that sorry for that gulible person in the first place.
What would you or anyone do if you found that she got too close to Albert and snapped
Snapped? As in taking a photo? Or as in bonkers? Again, if it has nothing to do with me, personally and as long as it doesn't intentially harm another, then I really don't care.
By the way, since you went to his site, did you enjoy the private members pages.Now they were really eye openers don't you think?
Honestly, not really. In fact, I was put off.

Look, the fact that his site is set up in such a remedial style tends to put off the reader (hence me). Again, one can deduce that he is a man who is completely obsessed with slandering this so-called "Contessa." Furthermore, some of his so-called evidence is so incredibly blurry that it is hard to make out.
Second, his "rough translations" need work in order to sway me to his side.
Third, we know his overall thesis, but he needs to build his case. It's too patchy here and there stuff splattered all over the place.
Frankly, I'm really not all that interested in this case of the Contessa.
:)

I was already at that site Welcome to www.whisperingmaples.net and it was an eye opener when you read the newspaper articles of being honorary and then becoming the contessa without proof. It is really incredible to see the facts right in front of your nose.:eek:

Anthony G - You sound like you think this honourary contessa story is important. Could you please tell me why?

Also the name is Italian and Princely Families and I am sure that the fake countess IS ITALIAN.

I also read the "pink" letters, and frankly they made me laugh when reading such expression as "Vivo Amore". This means nothing in the Italian language. She might have visited a marian shrine near Rome called "divino amore" and borrowed her new surname. Besides "Dawn" translates "Alba" in Italian, not Aurora.

We will see if this post gets deleted as some of my other ones have been.
Tosca, I will probably be thrashed again but her real name is Vivoamore...but her claim is actual nobility... Count Lorenzo DePetris Fraggianni

There is a lot of going on about Aurora on some other royal forum . The person who runs this website is ex-friend. Why he cares so much, because he fully believed her, trusted her claims, and later found out he was a victim of deception. I can understand his feelings. He is posting on this other royal forum.
And Aurora using her fraudelent claims even joined AMADE, pretended to act on its befalf, although she was never authorized to do so. So, it was quite a serious fraud... I got all this information from this other royal forum. It was posted by people who said they knew Aurora personally.
I came to see what was going on. I'll add the other Forum owner locked the thread due to this subject being pointless.

AnthonyG --- What would you or anyone do if you found that she got too close to Albert and snapped, she got close enough to him in June 2006 at that College thing at Amherst.
Albert's people are aware of Dawn and have kept her from getting close to him at other events.

Last edited:
Pointless? I am not sure! I hope the people have finally noticed her!
There is more to this and that guys site than meets the eye.

We will see if this post gets deleted as some of my other ones have been.
Tosca, I will probably be thrashed again but her real name is Vivoamore...but her claim is actual nobility... Count Lorenzo DePetris Fraggianni

I did some research on the Italian net, and againg, found nothing about the Vivoamore family. Sorry Anthony.

Instead I found few lines about Count Lorenzo de Petris Fraggianni ( for the noble families' surname the preposition "de" is written with a small "d", that is: de Petris or degli Oddi di Laviano. And a noble should know that... Surnames spelled with a capital "D" aren't of noble stock. I.e. De Lazzari or Delazzari, Degli Incerti, and so on...)

On that website
araldicailritorno.ilcannocchiale.it* -*Famiglia Fraggianni

Lorenzo de Petris Fraggianni is styled as "baron" and still according to the website he died almost two centuries ago.

That's all I could gather. Again, I never heard of her before coming across your posts on this and on other forums, and I guess almost nobody here in Italy know of that countess or have ever heard about her. So I cannot say if she' a pretender or not, but I'm more inclined to think she is.

I think I owed a reply to you, Anthony.

Back to the real Italian aristocrats:

Prince Carlo Giovanelli with Countess Patrizia Antisari

Her maiden name is Pellegrino and is a showgirl. She divorced. Count Antisari with she's had two children with, and adopted one from Russia. Before getting married to the Count she dated Prince Albert of Monaco. (courtesy of dagospia, as usual)

Sicilian Princes Alberto Moncada and Maurizio Paternò at the Mass for the election of the new head of the Souvereign Military order of Malta in Rome.

dagospia

Countess Viola di Campalto and Princess Doris Pignatelli at an event in Rome:
dagospia

Prince and Princess Spatafora at the same event:
dagospia

Countess Emanuela di Castelbarco opened an exhibition on her grandfather, the world famous conductor Arturo Toscanini in Rome. (The Senate of the Italian Republic via Dagospia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom