Italian Noble and Princely Families 2: July 2007- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused.... You say you trust Guy Stair Sainty's research but on the other hand you remain Suspicious ...

Do you believe he is correct in his research regarding the "Borghese" family having ancient Jewish anscestors ?

I guess you could say we are all related to Adam and Eve right ?

Princess Scilla Ruffo di Calabria

It is so difficult to find any information on Princess Scilla. I think she is really lovely looking and would like to know what she is doing these days. I know years ago it was rumored that she and Prince William were dating, but I think that was just publicity. Anyone know anything about her? Is she still an art student? Is she married?

I don't know much on her (actually almost anything); btw, she's 26, so it's likely that she has ended her studied or she's at the end of them, and she's still unmarried.

"I don't know much on her (actually almost anything); btw, she's 26, so it's likely that she has ended her studied or she's at the end of them, and she's still unmarried." - MAfan

Thanks, MAfan. I thought it was interesting, in 2003 I think, when Scilla was reportedly dating Prince William, but that turns out not to have been true. In any case, I wonder why she isn't spoken of or photographed more often (or at all). I hear she is very adept at dodging the press.

I'm confused.... You say you trust Guy Stair Sainty's research but on the other hand you remain Suspicious ...

Do you believe he is correct in his research regarding the "Borghese" family having ancient Jewish anscestors ?

I guess you could say we are all related to Adam and Eve right ?

Genealogy is a science and a science needs proofs, I believe only to things, which can have a confirmation. As I know Guy Sainty I am sure he can proof what he writes.

"I don't know much on her (actually almost anything); btw, she's 26, so it's likely that she has ended her studied or she's at the end of them, and she's still unmarried." - MAfan

Thanks, MAfan. I thought it was interesting, in 2003 I think, when Scilla was reportedly dating Prince William, but that turns out not to have been true. In any case, I wonder why she isn't spoken of or photographed more often (or at all). I hear she is very adept at dodging the press.

Scilla is the daughter of Don Augusto Ruffo di Calabria, Prince of Scilla (!!!) and his wife Princess Irma von Windisch-Graetz. She lives in Milan with her twin brother Francesco and her sister Fabrizia.

Genealogy is a science and a science needs proofs, I believe only to things, which can have a confirmation. As I know Guy Sainty I am sure he can proof what he writes.

As you know Guy Sainty, could you contact him and ask him for proof regarding his statement on his website regarding ancient jewish Nobility ? NOBLE FAMILIES OF JEWISH ANCESTRY I cannot locate any proof of his statement.

As you know Guy Sainty, could you contact him and ask him for proof regarding his statement on his website regarding ancient jewish Nobility ? NOBLE FAMILIES OF JEWISH ANCESTRY I cannot locate any proof of his statement.

Sorry Borghese but I can not do it because of the privacy concerning my identity.

I will send you a mail with his post address, you can contact him, he is polite and will answer you.

Re: ... I will send you a mail with his post address, you can contact him, he is polite and will answer you.

Thanks Count - I really appreciate that. :):flowers:

I contacted Guy Stair Sainty and he is going to scan a copy of the Semi-Gotha.. I'll see if I can post it here also. Very interesting research. I have found another connection back to Calabria, the Kabbalists and Galilee.

Prince Jonathan & Princess Gesine Pogson Doria Pamphilj

From the Sydney Morning Herald, 17 December 2010

Prince wins battle for his children's claim to wealth

ROME: A British orphan who became an Italian prince after being adopted by one of the country's most illustrious aristocratic families has scored a victory in a billion-dollar inheritance battle with his sister.

At stake in the bitter wrangle between the siblings is a fortune estimated at about $1.5 billion, which includes palaces, country estates, sculptures and one of the world's most valuable art collections, featuring works by Raphael, Titian, Reubens and Caravaggio.

The court case involves Prince Jonathan Doria Pamphilj, 46, and his sister by adoption, Princess Gesine Pogson Doria Pamphilj, 45.

The princess said: ''I suppose it is a victory for Jonathan because the court did not deny his paternity.''

full details: www.smh.com.au - Prince Jonathan Doria Pamphilj | billion-dollar inheritance battle

I found this old picture of Donna Adonella Colonna of the Princes of Paliano (the lady in black). She happens to be the mother-in-law of the Italian anchorwoman Mara Venier.:ohmy:
Novella 2000

:previous:
Donna Adonella isn't the mother-in-law of Mara Venier, but just the former wife of Mara's husband, Nicola Carraro.

You're right, I messed up with Simona Ventura, who's dating Nicola's son.:lol:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where this should go but....

Olivia Wilde, Royal Husband Separate After 8 Years - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com

Although Olivia Wilde's Hollywood career is getting hotter and hotter, her royal marital life has hit a deep freeze.
After eight years of marriage, Wilde and filmmaker husband Tao Ruspoli have separated.
Wilde eloped with Ruspoli -- the son of late Italian Prince Dado Ruspoli -- at age 18, just six months after they were fixed up.
The site of their wedding wasn't a royal palace or another lavish setting -- it was an abandoned school bus in rural Virginia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donna Scilla Ruffo di Calabria Podcasts

Music and chat with Donna Scilla Ruffo di Calabria, with guests such as her sister, father, cousin Prince Hereditary Christian von Furstenberg and more. Around two podcasts a week of great music.

Scilla’s Music Podcast

Enjoy and post on site if you find it cool. Ensure you make comments regarding each of the podcasts as they are in english.

regards

Charles SV
SaidVassallo.com - Said-Vassallo Group Pty Ltd, NSW Australia.

Giovanni Francesco (Gianfranco) Alliata was member of the Italian Parliament for 15 years, involved in the golpe of Junio Borghese, he was also Grand Master of the freemasons's lodge of Piazza del Gesù and member of the Gelli's Lodge P2.
He married 3 times, the last one in Malta and was a great personality.
He had 1 daughter ad adopted 1 son, who obviously can not succed him as head of the branch of Montereale. The actual Head is Prince Don Fabrizio, who has a son: Giovanni living in Venice, member of the Cini Foundation and very active in cinema and venitian cultural life.
I knew personally Gianfranco, so if you need more information, you can ask further questions.

Do you happen to have any pictures of Gianfranco Alliata di Montereale, and it would be nice to know a bit more of his biography, there is a lack of information about him in the internet. Do you happen to know who his family was, who were his wives.

Do you happen to have any pictures of Gianfranco Alliata di Montereale, and it would be nice to know a bit more of his biography, there is a lack of information about him in the internet. Do you happen to know who his family was, who were his wives.

He married 3 times: 1) Annelore AMMON 2) Margherita GUIROLA 3) Rosanna GHERARDI de CANDEI, the 1st wife gave him a daughter, Donna Maria Dacia, born on 20th September 1955 at Coudrée Castle in France, she married in 1991 Mr. Paolo Figoli and they actually live in Rome.
If you google and write 2Giovanni Francesco Alliata di Montereale", you can find Gianfranco's pictures.

Alice "von Wallburg-Habsburg" or whatever she called herself seems to be a fiction. I do not know if she created it herself, or if it was done by her children/grandchildren, but the claim that she was daughter of Heinrich von Wallburg does not jive with the documented life of Heinrich.

Heinrich committed suicide in 1888, age 26. He never married. If he had any illegitimate children, he never recognized them and I have found no mention of them except from the claims of this Alice person (which have all come up very recently). His sister, Clothilde and her husband, Sedul Pegger handled his funeral arrangements and only his 3 siblings were listed as family members.

The cause for the suicide seems to be from a long-standing depression from being abandoned by his father shortly after the death of his mother. The story of the von Wallburg children after the death of their mother, Laura, is not a happy one. They were essentially hidden from view, their father never visited them. The only thing that kept them alive was the good heartedness of their aunt, Baroness von Waideck, morg. wife of Archduke Rainer.

In any event, over several years I have been researching the Wallburg/Skublics family and have now managed to make contact with most of the living decendants (and a couple who have died sonce I started on this). The Wallburg name legally died in 1909 when Franz Joseph decreed the descendants of Archduke Ernst to be illegiitmate and therefore had to use their mother's maiden name of Skublics.

However, Archduke Ernst's son, Ernst (more often called Ernö in Hungary) continued to be called Baron von Wallburg socially, but was legally named Skublics. All records pertaining to his wife and children are in the name Skublics, but his obituary calls him von Wallburg but puts the name in quotes while explaining the legal situation of his name.

The last person descended from the Archduke with the Skublics name, Eva Maria Skublics (by marriage Mrs. Ferenc Pados) died in January of this year, so the name is now extinct from Ernst & Laura's descendants. There are living Skublics around the world, but they are descended from cousins of Laura. The only remaining descendants of Archduke Ernst & Laura von Wallburg are via female lines and all have different names.

No one descended from Archduke Ernst has ever claimed or used the Habsburg name as far as I can tell. When Ernö sued to get his perceived inheritance and name, it was the Wallburg name is was suing for, not Habsburg.

I hope this clears it up somewhat. I am finishing the research on my Skublics book and after one more trip to Hungary to round up a few stray documents and interviews with descendants, I will be writing the book in an effort for a release this coming winter.

The Agnelli-Elkann family is very linked with italian aristocracy.

They are indeed, and not only with Italian aristocracy: Ginevra's great-grandfather, Edoardo Agnelli, was married to Virginia Bourbon del Monte, daughter of the Prince of San Faustino, from one of the most ancient and illustrious Italian Families; of their seven children, one died unmarried and the other six all married to members of noble Families:
Clara married firstly to Prince Tassilo zu Furstenberg (and they were the parents of actress Ira and fashion designer Egon zu Furstenberg) and secondly to Count Giovanni Nuvoletti;
Gianni married to Donna Marella Caracciolo, daughter of the Don Filippo Caracciolo, Prince of Castagneto and Duke of Melito; their daughter Margherita married firstly to Alain Elkann and secondly to Count Serge de Pahlen; among her children from her first marriage, Ginevra is the wife of Count Giovanni Gaetani dell'Aquila d'Aragona and John is married to Countess Lavinia Borromeo;
Susanna married to Count Urbano Rattazzi;
Maria Sole married firstly to Count Ranieri Campello and secondly to Count Pio Teodorani-Fabbri;
Cristiana married to Count Brandolino Brandolini d'Adda; their son Tiberio is married to Princess Georgine de Faucigny-Lucinge;
Umberto married firstly to Antonella Bechi Piaggio and secondly to Donna Allegra Caracciolo (cousin of his sister in law Marella).

But the Elkanns are catholics?

Alain Elkann is Jew, but I think his children are Catholic.

^^^ I read that John Elkann has turned Orthodox, while Lapo is studying to become Jewish. The children Margherita Agnelli has had with Count Serge de Pahlen are obviously Russian Orthodox. I guess Ginevra is the only one to be Catholic, but I'm not 100% sure.

some months ago,I've seen on photos that Cornelia Brandolini d'Adda was pregnant.. do you know if she has given birth by now?

When and how did the San Giorgio and San Gregorio branches gain their titles?
Could anyone tell me who were the Parents of aviator pioneer Count Aldo Barbaro Cornaro, born 1892 and who died when his plane crashed in Bolivia 1923 ?

I understand a road in Catanzaro, Italy was changed from Via Barbaro to Via Aldo Barbaro in recognition of his achievements, that the Villa Trieste there was the pre-Venetian Barbaro home and that his mother's line was of the Venetion house of Cornaro.

Then I get stuck .

It does not amaze me how people continue to make claims of being Italian nobility when we found out they were not real nobility in the end.
I just like to hear about the real nobility people that are in Italy and learn of their history and families don't have time to waste on fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom