HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Emanuele Filiberto has two daughters, Princess Vittoria and Princess Luisa. Is Princess Vittoria his heiress? Or is there a male heir after Emanuele Filiberto?

Members of the Savoy Family supporting the families that are suffering after the earthquake in center Italy:

http://italiareale-stellaecorona.it...cittadini-del-centro-italia-colpiti-dal-sisma

Prince Emanuele Filiberto has two daughters, Princess Vittoria and Princess Luisa. Is Princess Vittoria his heiress? Or is there a male heir after Emanuele Filiberto?

In Italy has been the Salic Law before 1946. After Prince Amedeo the rights will pass to Prince Aimone and then to Prince Umberto and Prince Amedeo jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Italy has been the Salic Law before 1946. After Prince Amedeo the rights will pass to Prince Aimone and then to Prince Umberto and Prince Amedeo jr.

Sorry I lost something. Is Prince Amedeo heir to Prince Emmanuelle Filiberto ?

No,Prince Amedeo is Head of the Royal House after king Umberto II.

But even for the supporters of the claims of Vittorio Emanuele and, after him, Emanuele Filiberto the succession follows the Salic law, and therefore the next heir should be Prince Amedeo.

Unfortunately some of the supporters of the son and grandson of Umberto II ignore already the Salic Law.

Why do you think they ignore the Salic Law?
On the contrary, I'd say that that is the only rule they ackonowledge, while they ignore all the other laws ruling the succession together with the Salic law.
Their claim is based exclusively on the Salic law: Vittorio Emanuele and Emanuele Filiberto - in their opinion - have succession rights because of they are agnatic descendants of the last King of Italy, totally ignoring the rules about royal marriages.

I was speaking about some of their supporters who ignore both the rules regarding marriages and the salic law.

The unbearable lightness of being Clotilde...
fashion show: check
red carpet: check
cameras at me: check
duckface with goldfish lips: check
my job is done: check

Princess Clotilde presented the film La Ciel Attendra during the Morelia International Film Festival in Morelia, Mexico on October 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Clotilde attended the 'Link Aides' Charity Dinner at Pavillon Cambon Capucines in Paris on December 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Clotilde was a sweet Actress in the past . I wonder if being Princess of Savoie was is a stop?.

Princess Clotilde received an award during the Best Award Gala 40th Edition at Four Seasons George V Hotel in Paris on January 27.

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday evening, February 9, Princess Clotilde attended the 'Django' premiere during the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany:

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages **

Yesterday, February 18, Clotilde attended the closing ceremony of the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival.

According to the caption she was a "Jury member of GWFF Best First Feature Award":

** zimbio gallery 1 ** zimbio 2 ** gettyimages **

Yesterday, March 2nd, Princess Clotilde was seen at a Max Mara event as part of Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Clotilde attended the Haider Ackermann show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 4:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

I wonder if Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde are still together. I never see them on the same place!

I wonder if Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde are still together. I never see them on the same place!

I don't know the specifics of course, but a few years ago they said they weren't seperated but they were no longer living together.

:previous:

He also said that living in different places would benefit/revive their relationship, they are not seperated he recently said in a new interview.

Clotilde attended the opening of the French Film Festival Rendez-vous Al Nuovo Cinema Francese (Rendez-Vous With French Cinema) in Rome yesterday, April 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom