HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 4 them it kinda looks 2 me like a financial adoption. I mean these kids ain't gonna live with EF and Clotilde...right ;) ? Its a good deed kudos 2 them anyway.

Good 4 them it kinda looks 2 me like a financial adoption. I mean these kids ain't gonna live with EF and Clotilde...right ;) ? Its a good deed kudos 2 them anyway.

What is a financial adoption? Is that when one person sponsor's a child? Not to be funny, but like those commercial's when they say you can sponsor a child for a certain amount of money a day.

Why does everyone believe this to be the case?

Dont know that, mine was just a question. Its kinda hard for a royal couple to adopt kids isn't it? The whole royal thing & the establishment doesnt really encourage adoption right? I mean how many times have we seen that happening? That's y i actually think the couple's gonna cover those kids' expenses & maybe even visit them whenever that's possible.

I mean these kids ain't gonna live with EF and Clotilde...right ;) ? Its a good deed kudos 2 them anyway.
And why not? I thought they were going to live together obviously...! Otherwise why the pictures?

The boys will not have succession rights - one has to be born legitimately in an approved marriage.

Well, with the house of Savoy, not really, because Emanuele F. was born from an unapproved marriage himself but according to some is the heir to the headship of the royal house, wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make one of them the heir...

I would like to believe that this is a real adoption and not a sponsorship. If this was simply a financial arrangement I doubt that this would be cause to make the news, I don't think that they would simply give money for the benefit of the children and leave them in the orphanage. I not too familiar with Italian royalty but I have a new found respect for this princely couple.

It's not just in their good looks and good health that we see their blessings. There is something about this princely couple that clearly sets them appart. This taking on the cross of the missionary out of Africa is most noble and most likely a sign of their determination to seek further blessings.

According to this magazine that I buy yesterday, EF and Clotilde have made a child sponsorship

Welcome to these two little princes in their new family!

European press spoke about adoption, real adoption! It’s not a parrainage (like Unicef, Children’s homes ....parrainage).

It’s not the first adopted children into european royal families.

Referring to Noblesse et Royautés " the boys will stay in their country and will never wear the name of Savoie. The picture taken is not an official one , it was taken by a nurse during their visit. "
It is not a real adoption .
It is nice indeed, but should remain private.
I hope that for VE it is not to be more popular in Italy ...

According to Savoy, thus initial error of the press, it’s a children's sponsoring. The boys are not orphans.
The photo was taken when the royal couple went to visit their « godchildren*» .

At the same moment pictures of Prince Umberto Grandchild of the Duke of Aosta

Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde attended the De Grisogono Jewellery
new collection party on February 17, 2011 in Gstaad, Switzerland.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

French minister for culture Frederic Mitterand, Claudia Cardinale, Jerome Clement and
Prince Emanuele attended an event at the Theatre du Chatelet on February 27, 2011
in Paris, France.

** Pic **

Princess Clotilde attended the Balmain Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 show
during the Paris Fashion Week at Le Grand Hotel on March 3, 2011 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Here's a video showing Emanuele Filiberto being interviewed by Beatrice Borromeo (to those who don't know anything about her - which I doubt - she's the current girlfriend of Pierre Casiraghi), after he got out fo the Pantheon where he and his family payed their respect to Vittorio Emanuele II, the 1st King of Italy, on March 17th, the 150 annyversary of Italy's unification.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0P2alDp2Y

Thanks for the video Tosca, could you give us a translation if it's not to much trouble? :)

I caught something about president of the republic and father lol!
I also heard long live the King, it seems they are greatly like they sure were applauded a lot, is the royal family well known and liked in Italy?

It's 100% sure: Emanuel Filiberto will take part in the reality show 'L'Isola dei Famosi'
(Celebrity Survivor) for one week, and to advertise his book 'Mi fai stare bene' (You make me feel good). So stay tuned! ;-)

previous.gif
I thought that he would stay until the elimination. It 's more like a guest appearence.

Tonight I saw the reality show 'L'Isola dei Famosi'(Celebrity Survivor). Emanuele Filiberto will stay in the reality show for a week.

It's 100% sure: Emanuel Filiberto will take part in the reality show 'L'Isola dei Famosi'
(Celebrity Survivor) for one week, and to advertise his book 'Mi fai stare bene' (You make me feel good). So stay tuned! ;-)

Che vergogna! (What a shame!) His grandfather would be devastated by Emanuele's decision to participate in "L'isola dei famosi"... What a decay for somebody from a royal family....

Che vergogna! (What a shame!) His grandfather would be devastated by Emanuele's decision to participate in "L'isola dei famosi"... What a decay for somebody from a royal family....

What? His father, the prince of slotmachines, like G. Marco di Laviano calls V.Emanuele, would be devastated by his son's participation? Why should he?:lol:
Especially after watching EF sampling the local table delicacies. (If you have a weak stomach do not click on it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeEn_vkFYgs

BTW, the late journalist Indro Montanelli once said that the Savoys are like potatoes: their best part is buried.

Last edited:

I sew there's a Vespa on the cover of his book. Of course an emblem of the Italian spirit, he forgot a pizza and a mandolin though...:whistling:

BTW there's a short venomous article by Donna Bice Borromeo about this on her blog at FQ

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2011/04/05/filiberto-di-savoia-sullisola-parlaci-di-papa/102228/

I agree with her in being shocked, but I do not think he will take the opportunity to apologize with the Italian audience and the Hamer family for his father's killing of the young Dirk Hamer in the offing of Cavallo Island in 1978. With this I'm reconnecting to the question asked by jonc93. In the interview EF replies that he new nothing about that video, where VE confessed hed killed Hamer, and how he got scot free. When given the book written by Hamer's sister he promised he would read it. I guess he's now plenty of time to do so...

Last edited:
Zarat talked about grandfather, and I agree, he wouldn´t be pleased by his grandson´s participation in such a show, that´s for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why everybody critisize Emanuele-Filiberto di Savoia?He is free to participate at all the shows he wants.He likes to be involved in this artistic world and I don't see any reason he shouldn't do it.
He and his father have no political role in Italy .They are just private persons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom