HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emanuele Filiberto is in Vicoforte (Cuneo) today where he attended the ceremony for the 150th anniversary of the birth of Vittorio Emanuele III. Prince Serge of Serbia was also there

About the Savoys at Vicoforte: «The king's tomb? His place should be in Rome .This basilica is very beautiful - he said - and I come willingly to pay homage to my great-grandparents, but I think it must be a temporary home for their remains. The suitable site is the Pantheon in Rome, which has always been home to the bodies of the kings of Italy ».

"And on the video published yesterday by him on the Internet, which announced the "return of the royal family" but which later turned out to be a commercial for a TV series of "Netflix", explains: "It was just an advertisement, as now everybody knows. But I was struck by the clamor it provoked: it shows that in Italy there is a great political unease "."

https://www.unionemonregalese.it/20...a-del-re-il-suo-posto-dovrebbe-essere-a-roma/

:previous: What group is this and what is the delegation of Orders?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Glad to see him healthy and having fun! I like him.?

The pizza is a bit too thick I think. The best pizzas I had in Italy (mostly in Puglia) are thin and crusty.

Emanuele Filiberto has turned 48 today, June 22, and posted a thank you message for the birthday wishes, together with a joyful, positive photo of himself:

"Thank you so much for your birthday messages today will be a wonderful day thanks to you too. Hugs to all":

** Photo ** Post **

:previous: I agree, but Clothilde's "position" has always seemed low on her list of concerns ever since marrying into the House of Savoy.

She has always dressed and behaved exactly as she pleases...which is an actress/ celebrity.

Not as a Royal princess.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom