HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish he hadn't said anything. This is ridiculous(sp?).

Charming.:whistling:

E-F spends a lot of time in Monaco, it does not surprise me that he has lots of friends there. He is also close to Prince Albert.

Both he and his wife understand that the chances for any Savoy restoration in Italy are slim and none. For better or worse, they choose to conduct their lives like celebrities and not members of an ancient Royal House. In fact, I don't think E-F would have married Clothilde at all if he had cared much about his image and that of his dynasty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia is obviously not interested in the restoration of Monarchy in the country and he dedicates his life to his artistic life and to his daughters.

:previous:
To some it's a dereliction of duty, to others it's being pragmatic and a realist. Take your pick.

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended the 27th 'Biennale des Antiquaires' Pre Opening at Le Grand Palais in Paris on September 9, 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It has nothing to do with restorations of monarchy. Forget about that. It has everything to do with the prestige and the dignity of a House, with respect for the patrimonium and the historical place of a family.

Families like Pallavicini, Odescalchi, Massimo, etc. have no hopes either to regain their once powerful positions but they do everything to preserve their prestige, their heritage. Vittorio Emanuele however gives the impression that he does not give any damn at all about this. Just jetsetting, partying, shopping, jetsetting, partying, shopping and his wife even beats him in that aspect.

His cousin Prince Aimone at least has done military service in the Navy, is doing real work (for Pirelli) ánd shows interest for the monarchist cause, for the dynasty and its patrimonium. Aimone simply comes over as a man with substance, with a goal in life vs that empty-head cousin of him with only interest in the next red carpet-event.

:ermm:

On September 5 Princess Clotilde attended the opening ceremony of the 40th Deauville American Film Festival in Deauville, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Clotilde attended the premiere of "Un diner d'adieu" at the Theatre Edouard VII in Paris on September 15:

Clotilde Courau attends amfAR Milano 2014 as a part of Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015 on September 20, 2014 in Milan, Italy.

Gettyimages.co.uk

Emanuele Filiberto Di Savoia and his wife Clotilde Courau arrived at the 'Vogue Italia 50th Anniversary' at Piazza Castello on September 21, 2014 in Milan, Italy.

Gettyimages.co.uk

What else is new? Vogue Italia in Milan, a show at the Milan Fashion Week, a stage première in Paris, a film festival in Deauville, etc.

On September 24 Princess Clotilde attended the Vionnet Spring/Summer 2015 fashion show in Paris:

** Pic ** pp gallery **

What is the point in wearing sunglasses during night?

Now as you've mentioned it, it reminds me of the Corey Hart song from the early 80s...I wear my sunglasses at night..:D

Yesterday, September 26, Emanuele Filiberto attended the Ambi Pictures Rome Party at Hostaria dell'Orso - La Cabala in Rome:

To some it's a dereliction of duty, to others it's being pragmatic and a realist. Take your pick.

Restoring the monarchy is a hopeless cause in Italy. There's no popular support for that.

Princess Clotilde attended the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015 on September 28:

Princess Clotilde attended the Elie Saab show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on September 29 (1&2), and the Valentino show (3&4) as well as the CR Fashion Book Issue No.5 Launch Party Hosted by Carine Roitfeld and Stephen Gan (5&6) on September 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Clotilde attended the Elie Saab show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on September 29 (1&2), and the Valentino show (3&4) as well as the CR Fashion Book Issue No.5 Launch Party Hosted by Carine Roitfeld and Stephen Gan (5&6) on September 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Smilling means 10 years less in case of Princess Clotilde! And she's wearing a strong lipstick!

According to !Hola! prince Emanuele has a new profession- designer of shirts.
Filiberto de Saboya: el príncipe de las camisetas

Last edited by a moderator:
The vulgarity knows no limits. Designer of shirts, okay, but "Prince Tees"?

Clotilde attended the presentation of the new Renault Espace and Clio at the motor show in Paris on October 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

"Hola... there is a camera there! Wait a minute... my left foot in front of my right foot... my hand on my hip... straighten my upper body... turn a bit into the direction of the camera... make some duck lips..." and she is ready for the pic.

:flowers:

"Hola... there is a camera there! Wait a minute... my left foot in front of my right foot... my hand on my hip... straighten my upper body... turn a bit into the direction of the camera... make some duck lips..." and she is ready for the pic.

:flowers:

I highly admire Clotilde but unfortunately she's more actress and less princess....

Yesterday, October 6, Princess Clotilde attended the Francois Truffaut Exhibition Opening at la Cinematheque in Paris.

Clotilde attended the opening ceremony of the 6th Festival Lumière in Lyon, France, on October 13:

Clotilde attended the 30th anniversary party of the private television channel Canal Plus in Paris on November 4, 2014:

On November 24 Clotilde attended the Jeff Koons exhibition opening in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom