HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two nice pics of Clotilde at a Bulgari event in St. Moritz, Switzerland, last month:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Too bad we can't see a full length of Clothide's evening gown...it looks incredible...stunning!:whistling:

I'm not a regular follower of this thread, but does Clothilde do anything other than attend parties?

Prince Emanuele Filiberto participated in the charity ski race of the 8th World Star Ski charity event, organized by Prince Albert of Monaco's Sports Association 'Star Team for Children' in Seefeld, Austria, on March 22.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Talk about good taste!

Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended the Rose Ball in Moaco on March 29:

** Pic **

:previous:
But why he's without Clotilde? Why she doesn't attend such glamorous event? And who's Rita Caltagirone?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Rita Caltagirone works in the art sector, she's the founder of the "Monaco Project for the Arts" organization.

Yesterday, April 7, Prince Emanuele Filiberto attended MIPTV 2014 opening party at the Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France:

** Pic **

Princess Clotilde attended the 18th Annual City Of Lights, City Of Angels Film Festival at Directors Guild Of America in Los Angeles on April 27, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Clotilde is in Cannes again. She attended the 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' premiere during the 67th annual Cannes Film Festival today, May 16.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages ** zimbio **

On May 21 Clotilde attended the premiere of "The Search" during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yesterday, May 22, Clotilde attended the the amfAR The Foundation for AIDS Research Cinema Against AIDS gala dinner in Cap d'Antibes, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

That posing, that turning, that modelling, that wringling in all possible ways to please photographers shouting to her.... really.... Clotilde should behave more royal and not as an ordinary celebbie begging for attention on the red carpet. Has the lady also other interests than submitting herself to the wishes of the almighty boulevard press?

:sad:
I'm not a regular follower of this thread, but does Clothilde do anything other than attend parties?
That is a very good question.

"The other side" (Prince Aimone and Princess Olga di Savoia-Aosta) show their face at monarchist rallies, commemorations, religious services and local visits. Probably Clotilde does this too but it looks like her program is: a film event in Antibes, the Festival de Cannes, a party in Cap d'Antibes, the Los Angeles Film Festival, the MIPTV television festival in Cannes, a Bvlgari 130 Years party in Rome, the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Hollywood, the Film Independent Spirit Awards in Los Angeles, etc. etc. etc.

No visit to the Red Cross in Italy, no visit to the Duomo of Milan to see how the restoration works are going on, no visit to the "Smart Cities"-concept (green, sustainable) from the Polytecnic University of Turin, no visit to the Red Cross or the many non-profit organizations to show awareness with their good work in giving shelter to the enormous amount of refugees fleeing to the island of Lampedusa, etc. In nothing shows that Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde have any interest beside the red carpet.

:sad:

On June 25 Clotilde attended the 'Valentino' Menswear Spring/Summer 2015 fashion show in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Clotilde attended the "Fête du Cinéma français" (party of the French cinema) at Unifrance in Paris on July 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On July 8 Clotilde attended the Bulgari Cocktail Event as part of Paris Fashion Week,

** Pic 1 with Carla Bruni ** Pic 2 **

and yesterday, July 9, Clotilde attended the Elie Saab show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

** Pic **

...In nothing shows that Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde have any interest beside the red carpet. :sad:
She understands very well the situation of her husband's family and she does not to pretend to be somebody else.

Clotilde Courau attended the Vogue Foundation Gala as part of Paris Fashion Week at Palais Galliera on July 9, 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Last edited:
Prince E. Filiberto with Emilie-Sophie Pastor, the niece of the lady killed a few months ago in Monaco. He said that she's just a friend and that they have known each other since they were kids...:rolleyes:

CHI

Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia and his wife Clotilde Courau are rarely seen together. Probably because their artistic life develops in two different countries.

This is what Emanuele Filiberto said:"I am on the safe side, this photos won't cause any trouble to my marriage. What'up between Emilie and me? Nothing, she is my best friend, actually we are like brother and sister, we have known each other forever and we have seen each other since we were children. It's true, the pics show very affectionate hugs, between Emilie and me there is a strong complicity. But if I have to say it all I've never got beyond a grope to her behind... It's just for fun!"
Quegli abbracci appassionati tra Emanuele Filiberto e l'ereditiera Pastor - IlGiornale.it

Emanuele Filiberto Di Savoia | Emilie-Sophie Pastor | Foto | Chi
http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/mon...rella_b10fb0a6-fa93-4f66-9326-9af8847980b1.ht

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom