HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, October 14, Princess Clotilde (wearing the same dress as last week in Dubai) attended the Lumiere Grand Lyon Film Festival: Tribute to Jean Paul Belmondo in Lyon, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I have seen video interviews with Clothilde Courau and I like her very much, she seems warm, kind and good humored. But I was very surprised that EF married her, and the behaviors of both of them during their marriage has led me to conclude that they probably would not go the distance as a married couple.:ermm:

I am sad if they divorce or break up, but not surprised at all.:sad:

French Princess of Savoy Clotilde Courau poses with Beaune's mayor Alain Suguenot on November 17, 2013 at the Hospices de Beaune, central France, prior to the 153th charity wine auction. The yearly Hospices de Beaune charity wine auction is the oldest and most famous charity wine auction, and the funds collected are entirely destined for the institution's charities.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Gettyimages gallery

Big announcements in the French magazines, considering a supposed love story between EF and Karine le Marchand, a TV celebrity.... He is supposed to have jilted Clothilde....
Emmanuel-Philibert de Savoie et Karine Le Marchand- leur relation alimentée par Public
The magazine "Point de vue" has dedicated the last cover to their situation. The title says "United for their daughters. The princely couple is injustifiable attacked. Their friends are denying".
Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture

Only the future will tell for sure. I hope for the little girls it is not true.

When will we see them together ? And looking happy to be there ???

:previous:

They've spent some winter holidays in Gstaad two weeks ago and looked relaxed and happy together - I've seen a couple of pics at an agency.

Yesterday, January 15, Princess Clotilde attended the 'Valentino' flagship store opening in Paris.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

They've spent some winter holidays in Gstaad two weeks ago and looked relaxed and happy together - I've seen a couple of pics at an agency.

Yesterday, January 15, Princess Clotilde attended the 'Valentino' flagship store opening in Paris.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Don´t you have a link to the agency pics? I would like to see some pics with them both together again...:)

Don´t you have a link to the agency pics? I would like to see some pics with them both together again...:)

I would have shared a link or pictures right in that post if it had been possible, but it hadn't been :flowers:

Today, January 22, Princess Clotilde was a guest at the Elie Saab, the Valentino and the Viktor&Rolf show, all part of the Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2014.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Clotilde attended the opening day of the 24th Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH 2014) Fine Watchmaking Fair in Geneva, Switzerland on January 20, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Clotilde at the 'La Porte a Cote' theatre play premiere held at Theatre Edouard VII in Paris on February 10, 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Clotilde attended the BVLGARI 'Decades Of Glamour' Oscar Party hosted by Naomi Watts in West Hollywood, California on February 25.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Clotilde attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter in West Hollywood, California on March 2, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom