HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they working ?

Work? Whats that? I thought they were sort of professional celebrities. He shows up on the occassional dance show. Is she still acting or did that stop when she became a "princess".

They're still rich. They don't have to work. :)

She was a good actress before she became a Princess , I think she goes everywhere to find producers etc. I must say also she is not that young anymore.

They're still rich. They don't have to work. :)

Are they rich? I mean I know they're well off (certainly better off than me) but are they rich enough not to work at anything.

Yesterday, July 3, Princess Clotilde has attended the Viktor&Rolf show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 and she has been a guest at 'The Glory Of Water' : Karl Lagerfeld's Exhibition Preview after the Fendi new shop opening party in Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife ** gettyimages gallery **

Are they rich? I mean I know they're well off (certainly better off than me) but are they rich enough not to work at anything.

From their way of living we undersatnd that they are rich. I wonder about the source of their wealth. Emmanuel's parents lived in Switzerland, I think.

Emanuele Filiberto's parents indeed lived in Switzerland.
Vittorio Emanuele worked firstly as a banker and then as an aircraft salesman (in particular he worked for Count Corrado Agusta, the owner of Agusta company, and was charged of selling helicopters to Iran when Iran was still a monarchy ruled by Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, a friend of Vittorio Emanuele).
As for his mother's family, Marina's father René was one of the founders of the successful Doria pastry company.

Actress Clotilde Coureau attends the Opening Ceremony And 'Gravity' Premiere during the 70th Venice International Film Festival at the Palazzo del Cinema on August 28, 2013 in Venice, Italy.

Zimbio gallery ** Daylife gallery

This couple's marriage reminds me of that of Albert and Charlene in Monaco. They are secure enough to allow one another lots of freedom within the relationship, but because they are not constantly in one another's pockets the press seems to hint and speculate that something must be wrong.:sad:

You are right Moonmaiden23, thie couple is very closed, we saw it when Emmanuel Philiberto had a beginning of krebs, Clotilde supported him a lot. they have their own work and they cannot be always together and the tabloids in particulary the tabloids of italia always speculate that something must be wrong like the marriage of Albert and Charlene. Emmanuel Philiberto said that Albert presented him Clotilde Coureau and he was one of their witnesses at their marriage.

Their two daughters are cute.

On August 27 Clotilde attended the Uomo Vogue Cocktail Party during the 70th Venice International Film Festival.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Smiling makes Clotilde looks 10 years younger...
She certainly lights up.

v Clotilde Courau, HRH the Princess of Venice, August 2013

Thumbnail images are cropped portions of larger photographs.

Attachments

• Clotilde 1 Aug 2013.jpg
    Clotilde 1 Aug 2013.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Clotilde 2 Aug 2013.jpg
    Clotilde 2 Aug 2013.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 286
  • Clotilde 3 Aug 2013.jpg
    Clotilde 3 Aug 2013.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 291
  • Clotilde 4 Aug 2013.jpg
    Clotilde 4 Aug 2013.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 272

An eye-catching Princess Clotilde attended the 'Snowpierce' premiere and closing ceremony of the 39th Deauville American Film Festival in Deauville, France on September 7, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

On September 23 Princess Clotilde attended the 'J'Aime La Mode' (I love fashion) Cocktail Event hosted by Chef Thierry Marx at the Hotel Mandarin Oriental in Paris.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, September 26, Clotilde attended the Lanvin show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014 and she's been a guest at the dinner and party for the Moncler New Flagship Opening.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages ** zimbio **

Princess Clotilde attended the 'Virgule etc. Dans les Pas de Roger Vivier' exhibition launch at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris on September 30, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde have attended the Relics Exhibition by Damien Hirst at Al Riwaq space next to Doha's Museum of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar on October 9, 2013.

** Pic **

On October 10 Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde attended the catwalk show during the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience at Dubai Mall and later that day they attended a gala dinner at the Armani Pavilion also as part of the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom