HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice pictures,they looked extremely happy and relaxed.the girls are grown up fastly.I'm looking forward to new pregnancy for clotide soon .

You can find more pics of their holidays with the girls in
the thread for the wholy Savoy family as it's been a
joined holiday with the grandparents :)

Clotilde Courau and husband Prince Emmanuele of Savoy attend
the fourth day of the 14th Annual Capri Hollywood International
Film Festival on December 30, 2009 in Capri, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And some more pics taken at the port of Capri:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Hey kids, hold tight! It's official now: in the last interview given to DIVAeDONNA mag, Emanuele Filiberto stated that he will sing in a trio -with singer songwriter Pupo and a tenor, whose name I do not remember - at the next Sanremo Festival! :ohmy:

:previous:
If he is not a showman...I wonder who is he...
Btw, I can only say :ohmy:...

Perhaps he needs money. He also said that his elder daughter Vittoria is attending the Paris French/American school...

Perhaps he needs money. He also said that his elder daughter Vittoria is attending the Paris French/American school...

No Tosca, as you know the main branch of Savoia is quite rich...he only wants to be more and more popular to become a day member of the Parliament or be involved in the national "political game", which would give him also money. I laugh when I read that he has worked hard in his life! I have been knowing him since the time at Le Rosey (of course he was at the beginning and I at the end of my studies there). The main work he had was ballando con le stelle...
After all this show I also resigned from the Order of SS. Maurizio e Lazzaro, where I had a quite high rank, and I am happy for it.
The heir of a Royal House can not have such a behaviour!

:previous: I also laughed when reading his latest interview to DIVA mag, when he stressed the fact that he's been working hard since he was 22.
Entering politics ? Is this guy sort of unaware that he's not cut out for politics?
Anyway if Iva Zanicchi made it to the European Parliament, there's surely some sort of hope for Emanuele Filiberto as well. ;)

BTW the title of the song EF will be singing at the Sanremo contest is "Italia, amore mio!". Talk about imagination...:sad:

I found a pic of the Prince of Venice with the other hosts of the TV show " I raccomandati" (from left to right: Pupo, Georgia Luzzi, Valeria Marini, and last but not least, our EF!)

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id=86818&sez=HOME_SPETTACOLO

This morning I've read an interview to Emanuele Filiberto, and...from the next september he will host a tv show called "Re d'Italia" ( :ohmy: ) on the main channel of the public italian television.
He also stated that he want to be a showman, that he likes this word and its meaning (to be able to sing, dance, play) and that he will do it in the best way.
About the remmonstrances against this career for a (would be) prince, he replied that he lives in a republic, he doesn't use any nobiliar title, and that he is an Italian citizen returned after 32 years of exile.
The last statement left me puzzled: he was born in 1972, and in 2003, aged 31, he was marrying in Roma... :confused: maybe the maths is a family problem, since his father in 2007 said to have been married for 45 years? :nonono:
Btw, here is the link to the interview (in Italian): «Per adesso faccio la gavetta ma presto uno show tutto mio» - Corriere della Sera

Prince Emanuele at the press conference for the TV programme
"I raccomandati" Rome, Italy, January 7, 2010.

Prince Emanuele Filiberto appears on the TV show 'I Raccomandati'
at the Teatro Delle Vittorie on January 8, 2010 in Rome, Italy.

This morning I've read an interview to Emanuele Filiberto, and...from the next september he will host a tv show called "Re d'Italia" ( :ohmy: ) on the main channel of the public italian television.

Apparently this show will be hosted by Francesco Facchinetti instead.;)

It would be much much better, if Prince Emanuele stopped talking to tabloids. In addition to hurting Princess Clotilde, his revelations are in a poor taste.

Prince Emanuele has been at a recording studio a few days ago..

Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy, who will take part in the next
Festival di Sanremo, tests the song with Italian singer Pupo, Rome,
Italy:

A videoclip of Emanuele Filiberto, who met a funny character from the satyrical TV show "Striscia la Notizia":

Striscia la Notizia - Puntata n°106

(scroll down to the 4th picture and click on it to watch the video)

I have nothing against EF taking part on TV shows as a dancer, singer or an entertainer, but enough is enough. Now the King has become the jester...:ohmy:

Princess Clotilde and Prince Emmanuel Filiberto of Savoy attend
the Balmain flagship launch on January 25, 2010 in Paris, France.

Princess Clotilde attends the ''Kate Moss for Longchamp'' Collection
Launch Coktail Party at Ritz Club on January 27, 2010 in Paris, France.

There we have Kate Moss again..;)

Blonde hair does not suit Princess Clotilde. Maybe Emmanuele feels threatened that his wife is earning more or working more than he his? What else is he cut out for if not trading on his celebrity?

Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clotilde attending the
ceremony in which actors Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
were made knights of "Arts and Letters", Paris, France,
February 1, 2010.

EF was wearing the jeans with holes! IMO it's inappropriate as clothing for such occasion.

:previous:
The "distressed jeans" look. Very chic in certain circles, and quite expensive.

Princess Clotilde looks ill with her hair this colour - what a pitty.

Pics 7.2.2010

Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde as guest stars at the
Italian show 'Dancing With The Stars', Rome, Italy, February
7, 2010. Looks like a good and funny performance :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio **

They look very very much in love and what a beautiful couple !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom