HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m sorry but i have to say it: Princess Clotilde looks awfull with that hair colour! IMO!

Besides, it's well known that in Italy there are more writers than readers!:lol:

That was actually news to me :lol:

Another fashion event Clotilde attended, the blonde in combination
with the dress choice makes her look a bit pale and unnatural in
my eyes:

Patricia Kaas and Clotilde Courau attend the Lanvin Pret a Porter show
as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010
on October 2, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yes, unnatural is the right word. The new hair-colour looks very 80ies, hope she soon chooses another hair colour. Her dress is really not my cup of tea, doesn't look very nice. But my, Patricias shoes in Pic 1. :ohmy: :D

Attending a french firm's show at Paris Fashion Week is very inappropriate if you claim to be Italy's hereditary princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily, she doesn't claim anything: she is the only one of her family not to talk...:whistling::whistling::whistling:

well, if a wife doesn't talk I assume she agree with his husband's claims

Maybe it's true, but at least she saves her imagine from bad figures (that are a family vice, look at her husband and parents-in-law...)

Well, it is true that she seems to never use titles or her husband's surname.
But since being a (even if former) Royal Family is a "family job" and not an individual job, Clotilde's indifference is another weak spot of EF.

At what occasion was the picture taken?

At what occasion was the picture taken?

The pic was taken at the Purple magazine's party in Paris last Friday,
October 2nd, right after the Lanvin Pret a Porter show Clotilde has
attended, on the pic she still wears the same dress :)

Thank you very much for the info, Iceflower!:flowers:

Thank you very much for the info, Iceflower!:flowers:

You are most welcome, PetraHel :flowers:

Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia and Clotilde Courau attend Fendi 'O'
party For Pixie Lott at the VIP ROOM Theater on October 6, 2009
in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Don't tell me that the pictures taken for their 6 years wedding are taken now!
According to this new pictures of Iceflower , EF is not smiling at all and she with her blond hair shows that she is more successful as actrice .
I like Clothilde because she is doing her job without any critism about the Savoie.

They look very tired and out of that what happen around them (party)...

Pics 7.10.2009

Don't tell me that the pictures taken for their 6 years wedding are taken now!
According to this new pictures of Iceflower , EF is not smiling at all and she with her blond hair shows that she is more successful as actrice .
I like Clothilde because she is doing her job without any critism about the Savoie.

The Hola site said that the pics were made for the wedding
anniversary, of course it's possible that they were made
much earlier and were simply handed out now for the special
occasion..

Prince Emmanuele Filiberto of Savoy and wife Clotilde attend the launch
of new Jewellery collection 'NEREE for ERE' by Repossi at the Ritz Hotel
on October 7, 2009 in Paris, France.

Clotilde really doesn´t look good in this new image, especially the pic 1 isn´t flattering for her.
However, it is nice to see them together so often, much better than in the spring, when they were rarely seen together.

I wonder why she sticks up with blond hair as it doesn't at all suit her. She would be much better with her actual hair colour.

I think the overly blond hair makes her look washed-out and haggard. I agree she looks *much* better with the natural color.

I wish she would go back to her old hair color. This bleach blonde look does nothing for her! It actually makes her look older.

:previous: I wonder if he did "confess" because he feared someone else would break the news. If so he tried to negate the bad publicity by suggesting all this is in the past...
Is he still running for public office??

Not in this moment, but he wants to do again...

:previous: I wonder if he did "confess" because he feared someone else would break the news. If so he tried to negate the bad publicity by suggesting all this is in the past...
Is he still running for public office??
IMO he confessed to have a chance to appear again on TV. There is quite a crowd of notorious people not having a real job or something interesting to say but willing to be in the media and so appearing on Tv or on tabloids "selling" their (bad) private life. EF seems to be one of them.
He already did in past: remember his short auto-biography on some magazine for housewifes in which he talked about who he had sex with and who he hadn't?

Pics 14.10.2009

Clotilde Courau answers journalists' questions, on October 14, 2009,
in Lyon, France, during the first editition of 'Lumiere 2009', a cinema
festival. The name of the event comes from the Lumiere brothers,
from Lyon, who invented cinema.

IMO he confessed to have a chance to appear again on TV. There is quite a crowd of notorious people not having a real job or something interesting to say but willing to be in the media and so appearing on Tv or on tabloids "selling" their (bad) private life. EF seems to be one of them.
He already did in past: remember his short auto-biography on some magazine for housewifes in which he talked about who he had sex with and who he hadn't?

I am afraid I missed that one autobiography. How much lower class can it get?:bang:

Clotilde Courau answers journalists' questions, on October 14, 2009,
in Lyon, France, during the first editition of 'Lumiere 2009', a cinema
festival. The name of the event comes from the Lumiere brothers,
from Lyon, who invented cinema.

Is she was answering questions, does that mean she is on the board or had something to do with the festivel? Since it was not a red carpet apperance talk with journalists.

The dress seems quite pretty, I understand the new look with the hair but not sure if I quite like it. As a princess, not at all but if she thinks celebrity wise then its nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom