The Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family 2: June 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
TwoSiciliesArms.jpg

Arms of the Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies

Welcome to part 2 of the Duke and Duchess of Castro and Family
commencing June 2008

part 1 for when the Duke and Duchess had the title of Duke and Duchess of Calabria can be found here.

~  ~

Charles would certainly like a son and heir to carry on his line's claim to the Headship of the Royal House.

Charles would certainly like a son and heir to carry on his line's claim to the Headship of the Royal House.
Someone says he is already the Headship of the Royal House!

Yes, I was saying that he wants to have a son to succeed him.

I just found relationships between Queen Paola nad Duc de Castro

Relationship

About his headship it's also mention on his site posted by Princess Robijn:D

To make this clear, since the death earlier this year of his father Ferdinando Duke of Castro, Prince Charles has assumed the title of Duke of Castro and is one of the two claimants to the Headship of the Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. The other claimant is HRH Don Carlos who bears the titles Infant of Spain and Duke of Calabria.

I just found relationships between Queen Paola nad Duc de Castro

Relationship

About his headship it's also mention on his site posted by Princess Robijn:D

They may be related, but the Ruffo di Calabria family had their start in 1257 A.D., whilst the Bourbon of Two Sicilies family started to rule in Southern Italy from 1734 to 1860, and are of French/Spanish origin. So the Duke of Castro is a royal, whilst the Ruffo di Calabria are princes.

The Duke and Duchess of Castro attended the silver wedding party of Don Lucio Bonaccorsi of the Princes of Rebburdone and Luisa Beccaria (dagospia)

I heard they were at the recent Cavadal wedding. Any photos?

I heard they were at the recent Cavadal wedding. Any photos?

Oh, yeah --- Camilla wore a hideous outfit to the wedding and a pretty ugly gown to the pre-wedding ball the night before -

The Duke and Duchess of Castro at the "Heart for Children" charity event in Rome.
Camilla is very pretty and subdued in the white dress, but I guess Mme Crociani still is a flamboyant dresser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yeah --- Camilla wore a hideous outfit to the wedding and a pretty ugly gown to the pre-wedding ball the night before -
YIKES! After looking pretty nice lately the suit at the wedding was awful! The ball gown was OK - it could have been worse!

Because she is a good actress Giov...

That's true!:D Although she wears only two facial expressions: when she has a hat on, and when she has none....

The duke looks handome but the duchess looks like she is trying to be a model no offense that is just what I am seeing in the photo.

According to last week's Panorama mag, the Duke and Duchess of Castro have just bought a luxury hotel in Sardinia.

According to last week's Panorama mag, the Duke and Duchess of Castro have just bought a luxury hotel in Sardinia.
I've read tha the Duchess'mother Edoarda has bought a luxury beautyfarm and hotel in Sardinia, and that she wants to use it as an official residence for the Dukes.

I can't recall the article mentioning Edoarda... Panorama had a very short article...

Pics 8.8. + 31.8.2008

Prince Carlo and Princess Camilla at the birthday party of Fawaz
Gruosi at the "Billionaire" in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy, August 8,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Camilla with her daughters Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara
posing on Prince Carlo's new boat, Sardinia, Italy, August 31, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

M. Carolina and M.Chiara are beautiful but Camilla's look is terrible!!

What is that thing on her head??? Her daughters are darling!

The little girls are adorable.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I see a picture of the Duchess of Castro formally Duchess of Calabria she looks like she is posing while other members in her family look more natural in the photos.And yes indeed she has two lovely young daughters looks hope they stay that way do not nd up looking like their mother too much of a anything is not good for you and Camilla shows us this
example.

Pics from Bruno Press
Mass commemorating the deaths of Prince Ferdinand Bourbon-Siciles is celebrated in Santa Chiara Basilica in Naples, ITALY - 10/10/2008.

Prince and Princess Charles of Bourbon Siciles "Duke and Duchess of Castro", Prince Matthew Festing " Grand master order of Malta ", Princess Beatrice and princess Anne of Bourbon Siciles, prince Casimir and princesse Christina of Bourbon Siciles and prince Serge of Yugoslavia.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2rraxy9.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/35iwq4y.jpg

Prince and Princess Charles of Bourbon Siciles "Duke and Duchess of Castro"
Princess Beatrice and princess Anne of Bourbon Siciles
Dorothea Cochin " daugther of Princess Anne of Bourbon Siciles " and prince Serge of Yugoslavia
Prince and Princess Charles of Bourbon Siciles "Duke and Duchess of Castro"

The princes of Castro partecipated this year in royal hunt together with Danish royal family. I saw only one photo with Camilla at the thread dedicated to this event.

The Princes of Castro Attended the "Bal de Noel" in Montecarlo, December 6 2008.
Pics of the Princes of Castro with Edoarda Crociani, Camilla's mother.
Olycom
Olycom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom