Duke and Duchess of Calabria and Family 1: June 2003-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please someone stop that lady from going out in public wearing those clothes!!!

The girls seem to not having inherited their mother's appearance....Its better fot them...
They are even cute.....

^Its hard to tell if they resemble her b/c of the plastic surgery she's clearly had. They are completely adorable though.

christinacg said:
^Its hard to tell if they resemble her b/c of the plastic surgery she's clearly had. They are completely adorable though.

I was thinking the same as you!;) :lol:

Thanks for the pictures of the duchess and her family they were very nice but there is a serious problem with fashion sense and that make up she wears.

Books on Italian royals

Hello-

Are there any books in english about the various italian royal and princely families?

I saw a picture of the Duchess dancing with Pr Albert of Monaco at the Rose Bal.

denice said:
I saw a picture of the Duchess dancing with Pr Albert of Monaco at the Rose Bal.

Here it is: Hola

Good grief, the lady who has to follow in the steps of centuries of Habsburg and Bourbon Queens looks like a 'lady of light virtue'. The more I see of her the more I support Infante Carlos and his lovely Anne of France.

Well Tosca, I am happy to say that when I click on the links I get the text 'No photo available'.

Marengo said:
Well Tosca, I am happy to say that when I click on the links I get the text 'No photo avalable'.

How lucky!!!!;) :lol:

They were all working except 1 and 2 a few minutes ago, but now they've all failed. Obviously the Duchess of Calabria has more influence than we realised. :lol:

Prince Albert was Carlo's bestman when he married Camilla Crociani. I think Rainier also attended. If I'm correct they have Monegasque citizenship, and spend great part of their time in Monaco.

i can only imagine what caroline said when she saw camilla dressed as a ... well i'd rather not say it... can someone teach her some dress sense please

nokklav said:
i can only imagine what caroline said when she saw camilla dressed as a ... well i'd rather not say it... can someone teach her some dress sense please

I wonder if Caroline even noticed her...:lol: I never saw pics of the two of them together, even though Camilla, when interviewed by DIVA mag, said she never misses to bring Caroline and Ernst some mozzarella made from buffalo's milk, which is typical of the Campania region, that once was part of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, though the Sicilians weren't that happy Naples was the capital of the kingdom named after their region...

Aaah, thanks Tosca... they work!

Marengo said:
Aaah, thanks Tosca... they work!

No luck for you this time!:lol: Ciao!:flowers:

What's happened to Camilla?? It's strange but she looks good, her make-up is appropriate for the occasion. I'm really suprised....

zarat said:
What's happened to Camilla?? It's strange but she looks good, her make-up is appropriate for the occasion. I'm really suprised....

She must have met Charlene:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom