Duke and Duchess of Calabria and Family 1: June 2003-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle )[URL="http://Who" said:
Who[/URL] is the other child being baptised as well?

The other child is the baby's cousin, Delia. She is the daughter of Cristiana Crociani (the Duchess of Calabria's sister) and Nicholas Delrieu (a french entrepreneur).

The Godparents chosen for Princess Maria Chiara were: HRH Princess Michael of Kent, HSH Princess Vittoria Windisch-Graetz, Prince Augusto Ruffo of Calabria and Monsieur Sergio Mantegazza.

The Godparents of baby Delia : Miss Delphine Arnault and Mr. Jean Jacques Murray.

Here are some of the guests: HRH Prince Henrik of Denmark, HH Prince Aga Khan, HSH Prince Pierre D'Arenberg, Prince and Princess Ruspoli, Prince Colonna, Prince Giovanelli, the Marquis and Marquise Brivio Sforza, Count Brachetti Peretti, Countess Borromeo, Countess von Bismark, Count Ruiz y Berdejo, HRH Princess Michael, HRH Prince Michael of Kent.

**Is Prince Michael ill? He looks old and unwell.

Duke and Duchess of Calabria - News & Pictures

I just looked at photos of Princess Maria Chiara's christening that were displayed in Royalty Monthly Magazine (Vol. 19, No. 12). I would like to know more about Princess Camilla. Does she come from a royal background? How did she meet her husband? How old is she? She is very beautiful and her children are also beautiful!

I've tried looking for information on her in the past and have not been able to come up with anything. It was very frustrating. Either I was looking up something wrong or there's nothing out there on the Duchess - which I find hard to believe.

Princess Camilla is not from a royal, noble, or aristocratic background. She can be classified as descending from New Money. Her mom was a former B class movie actress. Her dad, Camillo Crociani, formed a company, Victrociest. He had to flee to Monaco to escape legal troubles in Italy. Nevertheless, Princess Camilla is still relatively well off due to Crociani's wealth.

Jil said:
I just looked at photos of Princess Maria Chiara's christening that were displayed in Royalty Monthly Magazine (Vol. 19, No. 12). I would like to know more about Princess Camilla. Does she come from a royal background? How did she meet her husband? How old is she? She is very beautiful and her children are also beautiful!

Has the magazine hit newsstands yet? Or did you receive it in the mail? I have a subscription but haven't received Vol. 19, No. 12 yet.

mybags said:
Has the magazine hit newsstands yet? Or did you receive it in the mail? I have a subscription but haven't received Vol. 19, No. 12 yet.
I have a subscription to this magazine. I do not know if it is on the newsstands. Sorry!

The Duke and Duchess of Calabria È, chose to celebrate the holiday season at home in Monte Carlo. This included Christmas and New YearÕs, of course, but also the first birthday of their second child, little Princess Maria-Chiara of the Two Sicilies, who was born just a few minutes after midnight on January 1, 2005. The Duke and Duchess of Calabria wanted to partake of all the festivities in the company of their children, Maria-Carolina, who is three-and-a-half years old, and her younger sister Maria-Chiara. Monte-Carlo Ð 23/12/2005

from newscom

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5,381
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6,350
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11,352
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9,300
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,315
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,614
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,889
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,241
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,317
The girls are very cute but I can't help finding duchess Camilla vulgar.

Danielane said:
The girls are very cute but I can't help finding duchess Camilla vulgar.
Perhaps if she dressed down a bit? Less flash, more elegance. But C&C seem happy enough.

Warren said:
Perhaps if she dressed down a bit? Less flash, more elegance. But C&C seem happy enough.

She dresses just like her mother (a former actress) used to and sometimes still does...

Warren said:

Her lips and her face too, it seems to much artificial to me...

This morning I heard on Radio Padania that Carlo di Borbone-Due Sicilie is going to be elected as honorary chairman of the future Bank of the (Italian) South.

Carlo di Borbone Due Sicilie and his wife Camilla Crociani holidaying in Cortina (source U. Pizzi via Dagospia)
ot13td.jpg

Pics of the dukes of Calabria, with Maria Carolina on January 2004 in the Maurice Island.
PDV

Hi i'm rather new here. Can anyone post any pics of the duke and duchess of calabria's wedding?

Sarrie said:
Hi i'm rather new here. Can anyone post any pics of the duke and duchess of calabria's wedding?
Pic of PDV

thanks very much i can't imagine camilla with any other style apart from the one she is wearing in that pic(of the wedding)

Rose Ball

This is my first post and I may have messed up. Do the Duke & Dutchess of Calabria attend the Rose Ball. Don't they live in Monte Carlo.

Though I haven't seen them at a Rose Ball before, they did attend this year's festivities. The Calabria's have several homes. I know they have one in Monte Carlo and Rome as well as somewhere else.

Well, it is definitly an attention grabber. Yea, I dont think that dress would be work anywhere in the world besides a circus.

I think her hair and clothes are always over the top. She would be pretty if she would tone it down,

I can't figure out whether it's the color or the cut. I think maybe the cut of the dress would look better if it were all black and the colors of the dress would look better on another cut. But together, they really are distasteful.

Find her designer and kill him/her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom