A daughter for Prince Aimone & Princess Olga: Princess Isabella 14 Dec 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cory

Heir Apparent
City
Kingdom
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
HRH Crown Prince Aimone of Savoy and HRH Crown Princess Olga of Savoy have a third child, a daughter, born yesterday, December 14, at 9.00 a.m. in Paris:

U.M.I. - UNA NUOVA PRINCIPESSA IN CASA SAVOIA

The birth took place in Paris because HRH Crown Princess Olga could stay with her parents a little bit more.
The parents still have to decide the name of the little Princess.
The Royal Family decided to be very discreet and all those who had known the future birth respected the wish of the Royal Family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news, congratulations to the couple.
Given the names of their boys, I'd say the baby Princess is likely to be named Irene, Claude or Marina.

What a surprise! Congrats!

Wonderful news, congratulations to the couple.
Given the names of their boys, I'd say the baby Princess is likely to be named Irene, Claude or Marina.

Interesting names,I quite like Claude!

:previous:

Always loved the name too. And of course, Claude is the name of Prince Aimone's mother (Princess Claude of Orleans).

Lovely news and quite unexpected. They are really discreet !!!

:flowers: So that's the great news for the House of Savoy that was alluded to last month! What a nice surprise.
Congratulations !

The parents still have to decide the name of the little Princess.
I'm aware of that; however, based on the names they chose for their sons, personally I think Irene, Claude or Marina are strong contenders.

The Royal Family decided to be very discreet and all those who had known the future birth respected the wish of the Royal Family.
Glad to learn that the happy news most of us were expected from the last month's allusions turned out to be a little Princess.
Aimone and Olga must be overjoyed. :)

Cory, does Prince Aimone still work in Moscow?
I remember meeting him there a couple of years ago but don't know whether he's still in Russia.

HRH Crown Prince Aimone is responsible for the Pirelli of Northern Europe (Scandinavian countries) now.

Thank you for swift response. :)

You're very welcome!
I hope the names of the little Princess will be according to the traditions of the Royal House of Savoy .

Congratulations to the family.

Wonderful news, had personally expected a pregnancy announcement in 2013 but it's really cool that Aimone and Olga were so discreet about it, it made it a wonderful surprise. Can't wait to hear the name, perhaps Françoise for Olga's grandmother? That might be too French though. I love Marina and Claude.

Last edited:
What a big surprise! A wonderful news at the end of the year! 2012 was definitly royal baby's year. Starts with Zayed and finished with this little princess! Hope to see photos soon! Congratulations!

Wonderful news and big surprise! Many Congratulations to Aimone and Olga! :italyflag3: :italyflag:

I'm dying to know the name of the little Princess!
It's from yesterday that I can't stop thinking about what name I would prefer and what name they will choose!

Congratulations to the couple. I´ll be curious to know which name they choose.

As I said in the thread about the happy news of the Luxembourg Engagement yesterday, on this weekend of everyone still shaken to the core over the event of Friday, it is so beyond wonderful to see news such as this.

Congratulations to the Couple!! Welcome to the World Little Princess!! :flower:

Hi, American Dane!

Indeed, only male members of the Savoy dynasty receive supplementary titles.

Congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses!

Isabella is a beautiful name for a little Princess. :)

Hi, American Dane!

Indeed, only male members of the Savoy dynasty receive supplementary titles.

Thanks for the swift response Benjamin! Ah, too bad, wish they could give her a title since there are so few male members left and so many gorgeous, historical titles available...

Wonderful name, goes very nicely with Umberto and Amedeo.
I have always loved Isabella with a 'Princess' attached.
Isabelle is also the secondary name of Olga.

Last edited:
I love this name and look forward to a picture !!!!

Back
Top Bottom