Tsar Nicholas II (1868-1918) and Empress Alexandra Feodorovna (Alix) (1872-1918)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gaoshan1021

Gentry
Her Imperial Majesty Tzarina Alexandra Feodorovna

Attachments

• HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__07_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__07_.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4,575
  • HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__02_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__02_.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7,758
  • HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__03_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__03_.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3,618
  • HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__06_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__06_.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4,523
  • HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__11_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__11_.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4,141
  • HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__09_.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__09_.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4,160
Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandra Feodorovna
1872-1918, last Russian czarina, consort of Nicholas II ; she was a Hessian princess and a granddaughter of Queen Victoria. Neurotic and superstitious, she was easily dominated by Rasputin , who seemingly was able to check the hemophilia of her son. During World War I, when Nicholas took command (Sept., 1915) of the forces at the front, Alexandra Feodorovna assumed control in St. Petersburg and prevailed upon her husband to replace independent and liberal ministers with those favored by Rasputin. Her great unpopularity was increased by widespread suspicions that she was pro-German. With her husband and children, she was shot by the Bolsheviks.

HIM Empress Aleksandra Fyodorovna

Attachments

• HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__14_q.jpg
    HIM_Tzarina_Alexandra_Feodorovna__14_q.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,669
It seems that Nicolas II is a good father but not a good leader of a country.

lizichitao said:
It seems that Nicolas II is a good father but not a good leader of a country.

Yep, he was. He loved his children, but payed no attention the needs of his subjects. So as a result, he lost the throne and his life. Although, I don't think the family deserved to die. I think the Bolsheviks should have just gotten him off the throne and sent the family into exile, like what happenend in Greece (twice). They would have at least lived that way.

There is people who exploses with hate when other people -like myself, for example :p - states that they love and admires the Romanovs as martyrs and Cross Bearers.

No matter. Those who loves and admires them, will love and admire them FOREVER. You may shout, insult, become mad, etc...You are in your right to do so. And we are in our right to do otherwise as well. This is democracy...Isn't it? That all people can think what she/he wants. Republicans are always speaking about freedom, but sometimes (not all of them but most of them) don't let people to think that they want.

Romanovs had lots of faults...as almost all people I know has faults as well. If Saints themselves has faults, it's not rare that most of people has faults. God is the only Being without faults and sins, as far as I know.

The truth comes ALWAYS to the surface. And it will come again. As ever did.

Vanesa.:eek:

gaoshan1021 said:

Tsarista Alexandra was a beatiful woman...But did you notice what a sad face she almost always has when photographed? There was only some pics where you may see her smiling. I think she was a woman with a very tragic sense of life...

Vanesa.

Leslie2006 said:
Yep, he was. He loved his children, but payed no attention the needs of his subjects. So as a result, he lost the throne and his life. Although, I don't think the family deserved to die. I think the Bolsheviks should have just gotten him off the throne and sent the family into exile, like what happenend in Greece (twice). They would have at least lived that way.

I agree. It's such a tragedy that the Bolsheviks felt they had to eliminate the whole dynasty.

Objective view of the Last Tsar

Everyone on this forum seems to be enamored of "Nicky and Alix" to the point of being blind to the fact that Nicholas II just was not a good ruler. He was incompetent with a capital I and certainly had something of a dark side. First of all, his brutal response to the 1905 "revolution" (really, a peaceful protest of workers; after all, none were armed) only turned the tide even more against him. He ordered the army to unleash violence against these unarmed working-class citizens. Secondly, one of his last acts shows that he was not very bright. In exile in the Urals, he received a letter from someone claiming to be a supporter offering to help him and his family escape. He immediately replied to this letter with enthusiastic gratitude, not thinking for a second that it could be a trap. That gave the Bolsheviks the perfect excuse they needed to assasinate the family and be done with them once and for all.
Now, in all fairness, Nicky never wanted to be Tsar. He was born in a position that made it ultimately unavoidable, but he never would have chosen it.
It just goes to show that monarchy as a form of government does not work effectively, because those who are "born to rule" are not necessarily those who should rule.

Well, for me personally, I have a huge personal devotion to them because of the faith I have. Alexandra has become my personal Saint and when I'm chrismated, I'm taking the name Alexis as a male version of her name so I do have a strict devotion to her but I'm not blind to the fact that Nicholas wasn't a good ruler. But I'd say that he was a good Tsar because he did have the loyalty of alot of Russians at the start of his reign and even at the end. I think there were two major factors in his reign that made his life impossible and those were his family and as you rightly say CasiraghiTrio, he never wanted to be Tsar.

Alexandra was good for Nicholas because she loved him and adored him but her religious views, whilst I personally agree with them, influenced Nicholas in a way that was quite harmful. When Nicholas said, "I must listen to the Duma", Alexandra would tell him that he was their God given Tsar and he should ignore them. Now whilst I agree with her, when Russia was calling out for a parliament, Nicholas could have given it to them.

To me, it seems Nicholas had two sides to his beliefs about his role. On the one hand he saw himself as a servant to the people, a diplomat and someone who felt that the people should have a Duma and a system like the British. But then he'd change completely and would take on a more autocratic stance. He was the Tsar and what he said was law and that was that.

I do disagree with your last statement, because I think monarchy can work as a form of Government but it has to have a safety net and in Russia's case, the Duma was the that safety net. When it was removed, Nicholas had no idea what to do with the aftermath. I believe that he was so scared when riots happened etc that the answer was to just silence it. If he couldn't see it, it wasn't happening. And in the beginning it worked. He could pop off to Livadia or Spala and be with his family and riots in St Petersburg were a million miles away. But later on, it became harder and shooting the rioters did the job but it painted him as a tyrant rather than as a man who was devoted to Russia but suffered at the hands of demanding politicians, a domineering wife and mother and a 17th century country trying to survive in a 20th century world.

I will just point out though that Nicholas didn't order the shooting of those who marched towards the palace in 1905. He was blamed for it but it's well documented that the commanding officer on duty panicked when he saw the crowds coming rather quickly and ordered the shooting himself. Nicholas was then called Bloody Nicholas and called brutal and a tyrant but he didn't know about it until it had happened.

I think that you bring up an interesting point that people do have blind loyalty but I think that for non-religious people, it's the fact that such a horrific murder could take place and the killers never brought to trial. It's as if the affection somehow makes up for it. Of course, the religious position is very very different because Nicholas and Alexandra are given a special place in Russian Orthodoxy and the entire Romanov dynasty is treated with a reverance and a deference that hasn't changed. I do think there is a danger of people becoming carried away with the romanticism of it all but by keeping things in context there's alot to be learned from Nicholas and Alexandra.

The truth is the Russian Tsarist Empire was on life support long before Nicholas II came to the throne. The poverty, famines and fundamental disorder of the provinces due to nationalist pressures were too great to overcome, even with a Duma and democratic government. When World War I broke out, it was the final blow.

The Communists succeeded where the Tsars had failed because they were willing to be brutal and kill millions of their own people in prison camps. But eventually this system failed too.

Russia still has many challenges ahead and the iron-fisted ways of the Imperial Presidency are still very much the reality.

Sean.~ said:
In the meantime, Penny Wilson and Greg King have recently written an excellent book titled the Fate of the Romanovs. They've gone through previously unavailable archived material and conducted dozens of interviews etc. Marlene Koenig gave their book an excellent review and said (IIRC) that it was the definitive work on the subject and that it would set a new standard hereinafter. I would highly recommend it to those interested in the subject.
Penny Wilson is an acquaintance of mine and I can attest to the fact that she and Greg King put an unbelievably exhaustive amount of time and research into this book. It's an absolute must-read for anyone interested in the Romanovs, for sure.

BeatrixFan said:
Well, for me personally, I have a huge personal devotion to them because of the faith I have. Alexandra has become my personal Saint and when I'm chrismated, I'm taking the name Alexis as a male version of her name so I do have a strict devotion to her but I'm not blind to the fact that Nicholas wasn't a good ruler. But I'd say that he was a good Tsar because he did have the loyalty of alot of Russians at the start of his reign and even at the end. I think there were two major factors in his reign that made his life impossible and those were his family and as you rightly say CasiraghiTrio, he never wanted to be Tsar.

Alexandra was good for Nicholas because she loved him and adored him but her religious views, whilst I personally agree with them, influenced Nicholas in a way that was quite harmful. When Nicholas said, "I must listen to the Duma", Alexandra would tell him that he was their God given Tsar and he should ignore them. Now whilst I agree with her, when Russia was calling out for a parliament, Nicholas could have given it to them.
I understand your feelings are very sentimental, so I will try to state my reply respectfully. It's difficult because fundamentally we come from very different perceptions of the same events. To me, it was not just loyalty that motivated Alexandra. At the risk of trying to put myself in her mind, I feel it was also extreme stupidity. Alexandra has a good heart. She loved her family. But she was a simpleton who was too easily persuaded by religion and charming, well-spoken courtiers. Alix was told what she wanted to hear, that everything would be fine, people would "see" the light, things would sort themselves out, and she believed this because it is what she wanted to believe. It is easy to have blind faith in your god when you are living in the utmost comfort and don't have the normal daily fears and stress of daily life (how to meet the rent, feed your children when you have been laid off from your factory job.) Meanwhile, Alix is praying in the palace chapel, and Lenin is traveling from Germany on a train, on his way to organize his band of brothers and capitalize with them on the feverish discontent of the masses. You can talk sentimentally, but a rational, methodical, pragmatic figure such as Lenin will outsmart your blind faith everytime. This overzealousness of religious faith and belief in the sentiment of the Tsar being "annointed by God" (a myth) had no chance against the pragmatic (nay, dogmatic) and ruthless Bolsheviki vanguard. One could argue that Alix and Nicky avoided the problems instead of trying to solve them. "Oh, let God handle it," seems to be their approach.
To me, it seems Nicholas had two sides to his beliefs about his role. On the one hand he saw himself as a servant to the people, a diplomat and someone who felt that the people should have a Duma and a system like the British. But then he'd change completely and would take on a more autocratic stance. He was the Tsar and what he said was law and that was that.

I do disagree with your last statement, because I think monarchy can work as a form of Government but it has to have a safety net and in Russia's case, the Duma was the that safety net. When it was removed, Nicholas had no idea what to do with the aftermath. I believe that he was so scared when riots happened etc that the answer was to just silence it. If he couldn't see it, it wasn't happening. And in the beginning it worked. He could pop off to Livadia or Spala and be with his family and riots in St Petersburg were a million miles away. But later on, it became harder and shooting the rioters did the job but it painted him as a tyrant rather than as a man who was devoted to Russia but suffered at the hands of demanding politicians, a domineering wife and mother and a 17th century country trying to survive in a 20th century world.
I am as much enamored of royalty and all the traditions it preserves as anyone else on the forums. However, as a system of government? No.... I think it was never an effective system of government. Take Alix and Nicky's "faith" in God as a case in point. Any ruler who leaves problems to God to handle is a scary ruler, in my opinion. Leave it to God? You might as well have no government at all.
I will just point out though that Nicholas didn't order the shooting of those who marched towards the palace in 1905. He was blamed for it but it's well documented that the commanding officer on duty panicked when he saw the crowds coming rather quickly and ordered the shooting himself. Nicholas was then called Bloody Nicholas and called brutal and a tyrant but he didn't know about it until it had happened.
Touche :flowers: I cannot argue with this.
I think that you bring up an interesting point that people do have blind loyalty but I think that for non-religious people, it's the fact that such a horrific murder could take place and the killers never brought to trial. It's as if the affection somehow makes up for it. Of course, the religious position is very very different because Nicholas and Alexandra are given a special place in Russian Orthodoxy and the entire Romanov dynasty is treated with a reverance and a deference that hasn't changed. I do think there is a danger of people becoming carried away with the romanticism of it all but by keeping things in context there's alot to be learned from Nicholas and Alexandra.

Another good point. The murder was heinous, no person with a heart can argue that. But there are millions of heinous crimes that go unrepented, unpunished. This one captures us because it was committed against famous people, a ruling family. To raise them to sainthood????
I won't say anymore except that I don't agree with making them saints, but that's because I am not of Russian Orthodox persuasion, in case you hadn't noticed already....:p
You Russian Orthodox, Catholic, and Greek Orthodox people can keep your saints, it's your right, but I have no part of that...hehe.
But I must add that I fully believe in honoring them, if for nothing else but their suffering. Anyone who suffers like that should be honored. I love the Romanovs. I hope my statements have not misled anyone to think otherwise.
I just like to be objective. It's good to discuss these matters. If I had not made my original post then I would not have been put in my place regarding the 1905 revolution. Am I wrong on the year? 1905? '02? For some reason, those years in Russian history blur in my memory. It's such an eventful phase, with so many dates....

Last edited:
BeatrixFan said:
Well, for me personally, I have a huge personal devotion to them because of the faith I have.
Don't worry about what people said, BeatrixFan. I share all of your opinions and I like very much how did you said them. I'm a little tired of the ones who , every time that knows that you admires someone said that this person is a "myth" and that she/he is not like you know she/he is. Then, you'll bring you a bunch of revisionist books where there is written that your admired one was not intelligent, sweet, devoted to the church, a great lover of his /her country, etc, etc, but a stupid traditionalist (as if being a traditionalist was a wrong thing), narrow-minded, racist and really an idiot and a selfish person...I read a lot of new books trying desperately to demonstrate how "wild" Nicholas and Alexandra 's children were, how hysterical the Tsaritsa was, how a tyrant and a repressor Nicholas was and even how the true devotion of each of the Tsar close family (I mean NAOTMAA) felt for each other was simply a myth.

These are the facts: Olga was a depressing young woman who felt oppressed by her mean mother./Tatiana had a bondary submissive-sick relationship with Alexandra/Maria and Anastasia felt unloved and begged to their cold mother to be accepted for she only loved her son Alexis deeply/Alexis was a wild manipulative child who liked to gave bleeding noses to their playmates, knowing that hey couldn't answer to him in the same way, since he was an hemophiliac...All the children were awfully bad behaved and none of them had a truly religious Faith...AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! :bang: :mad: What more can I say?

I admire Nicholas and Alexandra and I know what mistakes they did, since I'm not blind. Saint people are sinner too, and commits lots of mistakes and they could act even badly. Only God is perfect. But I think it is no need to lie to demonstrate that NAOTMAA were not perfect. However, with all their defaults and bad actions (like ourselves...sadly we are all sinners and partly bad here :rolleyes: ) I still admire this family. I think they remains a symbol of a devoted family, a religious pious family destroyed by the brutality of a Century that even now is not ended. Their blood are the blood of all the victims of the Century.

Nowadays, Nicholas and Alexandra seems to have been revindicated. This is not true. They are only superficially revindicated. Their time is not ready yet. The world that killed them sadly, lasts . But I'm seeing how close the end of this nightmare is.

Please, BeatrixFan: pray to them for me. You seems to be a so nice person.:flowers:

Vanesa.

I watched a Discovery Civilization documentary about the last tsar family today, and before that, I hadn't known, that Nikolai actually abdicated and wanted to give his brother Mikhail the thrown. Like Louie XVI and Marie Antoinette in 1790's France, Nikolai and Alexandra were the wrong people at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Please, BeatrixFan: pray to them for me. You seems to be a so nice person.

Thankyou Vanesa. Your post was great to read.

I hadn't known, that Nikolai actually abdicated and wanted to give his brother Mikhail the throne

Indeed. Nicholas abdicated for him and for his son. Some have said that it was because he thought Alexis would be made a puppet of the revolutionaries and others have said that it was because he wanted the family to stay together. Personally I think that Nicholas was intelligent enough to know that he'd be imprisoned and didn't want Alexis to suffer as he had.

According to this documentary, Nikolai didn't want to abdicate in favor of Alexis, because he wanted the boy to be able to stay with his family. And really, how could a thirteen-year-old haemophiliac not become a puppet?

I agree. Lenin would have made him a total slave. But then again, did Lenin need Alexis? The British Government had sent a message (without George V knowing) to Lenin saying that the revolution was a "bold step for democracy" and France had also given their support. With the situation as it was, the Triple Entente parties would have kept Russia sweet so that it didn't pull out of the war. Lenin had a free reign so I don't really know whether Lenin would have used Alexis or not.

Well, if they had needed him, they wouldn't have killed him. Of course they didn't need Alexis. And using him would go against the bolsjevik believes anyway. There was no longer any need for a tsar.

And yay, this is my 400th post!

Well, I've always believed that Lenin simply became a Tsar himself.

That's right, if you consider that Lenin had an absolute power as well, and the people didn't live much better with him.

It is strange that you all mention Lenin in the same breath as you speak about the tsar's abdication. Lenin was not even in the picture when Nikolai II abdicated in February 1917. If Aleksei was going to be used by anyone it would have been by the Provisional Government (people like Miliutin and Kerensky), and I doubt that they had any intention of using him as a tool.

Yes I know Katya but in the long run the provisional government was just a regency for Lenin and he was very much in the picture at that time. His influence was wide-spread and that's why people like Miliutin and Kerensky ended up being ousted.

their story is one of the saddest, because when given a chance to escape the Tsarina wouldn't leave without the Tsar and there was no question the children go without them. how often did they wonder if it was the right decision, how many times was it a blessing they were able to stay a family and have that bond and strength. i'm facinated by the history and things we'll never know. i had never heard they were spoiled children, aside from living in a palace, slept in cot beds with cold water bathes and were unfailingly polite to all and until the very end, i believe loved by many people.

Predictions and prophecies in the life of Nicholas II

I am glad to welcome your community!
Hello to everyone!I hope, that my theme will be interesting to many participants of your Forum.

Nicholas II:
EMPEROR WHO KNEW THE DESTINY
Predictions and prophecies in life and destiny of Nicholas II

PART 1.

___From the most ancient times and up to now a reign of many sovereigns (as well as of presidents) was accompanied sometimes by mysterious mystical events, predictions and prophecies.
___In Russia of XIX century AlexanderI was named "Tsar-mystic", but namely in reign of Nikolay II those main mystical revelations and prophecies on his reign and on the further tragical destiny of Russia which have been made during XIX century at first by monk Avel and then by St. Seraphim Sarovsky took place. Since April, 1891 and till July, 1903 Nikolay II has received some prophetical messages which foretold many main events of his reign and tragical destiny of Imperial Family and Russiaup to and after 1917. From the beginning the Japanese monk-hermit Terakuto and then English foreteller (astrologer) Louis Hamon have predicted him a tragical destiny:
___1891. Young Cesarevitch (Heir) Nikolay during round-the-world travel in April, 1891 in Japan at will of a case meets famous Japanese monk-hermit Terakuto. The old man predicts to him and to Russia a set of heavy tests at the next years and a threat for his life within the next few days. Next day the Japanese policeman makes attempt upon his life.
___1896. In five years (in September, 1896, soon after the marriage with Alix [grand-daughter of Queen Victoria] and Coronation), during official visit to the Great Britain, in the lock Balmoral (Scotland), Prince of Wales shows him a horoscope for date of his birth, made earlier at the request of prince by famous foreteller Louis Hamon (also going under the name of Cheiro) who has already had time to become famous in Europe for the exact forecastings to monarches, ministers, other well-known persons. The prediction for Nykolay spokes:
___«Whoever the man is that these numbers, birth dates, etc., represent, he will be haunted all his life by fears of war and bloodshed. He will do his utmost to prevent war, but his Destiny is so intimately associated with such things that his name will be bound up with two of the bloodiest wars in human history; at the end of the second he will lose all he loves most, his immediate family will be massacred, and he himself will meet a violent death».
___Nikolay is surprised and excited. Prince of Wales advises him to meet with Cheiro personally. In some days Nikolay, being in London, comes at office of Cheiro incognito and asks to check up once again this prediction. Cheiro completely confirms earlier written by him and names fatal years for him, including 1917, after which - loss of all and tragical destruction.
___1898. In connection with arms race increasing in Europe Nikolay recollects the prediction of Louis Hamon. After conversation with Alix, he makes a decision «to overcome a destiny»: to call on all world leaders and organize the world conference on disarmament for prevention of wars (the Hague peace conferences). He makes unprecedented decision to achieve convocation of the world conference. Despite of the skeptical relation of the governments and leaders of some countries to his initiatives, he nevertheless manages to achieve convocation and the Hague peace conference was in May, 1899.

__In 1901-1903 Nikolay II has received the letters-messages from the past, which were addressing personally to «the last emperor of Russia» - from monk Avel and St. Seraphim Sarovsky, which died many years ago:
___1901. In Imperial family three daughters are born. Empress Alexandra is pregnant the fourth child. They hope, that a boy, the Heir of Russian throne this time will be born.
___Meanwhile, in March, 1901 there are 100 years from the date of murder of emperor Paul I. Nikolay knows, that in Gatchino’s palace (the favourite palace of emperor Paul, in suburb of Saint Petersburg) is stored the sealed envelope with his inscription: «Open up to our Descendant in centenary day of my death». Being pleased with an unusual adventure, Nikolay and Alexandra go in Gatchino’s palace. Nikolay opens seales on an envelope and reads the big letter: it is the predictions of monk Avel which lived in those years (1757-1841) and has made predictions for all future Russian tsars, up to Nikolay II and further for Russia. All predictions up to 1901 already precisely had happened (had taken place): monk Avel has predicted all events, including names of Russian tsars (Nikolay's ancestors) with surprising accuracy. A prediction of the monk for Nikolay are gloomy: two wars, two revolutions, destruction of Imperial family in 1918 and accession above Russia of "a godless yoke» (Bolshevism). Nikolay and Alexandra are shocked. Alexandra does not want to believe in it.
___In June, 1901 Alexandra gives birth to a girl (Anastasia). French occultist Phillip Vashon predicts to the child an unusual destiny. Anxious with absence of the Successor, the Imperial family searches for a heavenly patron who would implore God for a birth of boy. Known priest John Kronshtadtsky advises them to address with prayers to sacred Serafim Sarovsky (years of a life 1759-1833).
___Meanwhile the life of Imperial family takes its normal course. Nikolay is engaged in current affairs of internal and foreign policy, including «the Big game» in Asia, on the Far East, entering in the conflict to interests of Japan and the Great Britain.

Boris Romanov
___P.S. I am sorry for my imperfect English.

___You can see also my article “New book about Nicholas II”:
http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles/12apr7-NicholasII.html

Predictions and prophecies in the life of Nicholas II. Part II

Predictions and prophecies in life and destiny of Nicholas II

PART II

___1903. In July the Imperial family together with children and the retinue arrives in Sarov (small town) for the celebrations devoted to church canonization (glorification) of Serafim Sarovsky. At station in Sarov the Minister of Internal Affairs (Pleve) hands over to Nikolay the letter with predictions of Serafim which he has transferred in 1824 to Russian emperor Alexander I. This letter was stored in archives of Department of police. People enthusiastically meets Imperial family on road in town. In the evening Nikolay and Alexandra read this letter: the predictions for Nikolay are looking very favorably, however, to some attributes, Alexandra starts to suspect, that the second part of this letter (with favorable predictions) is forged in police.
___Next day (on July, 20) celebrations in Sarov go on. Nikolay and Alexandra meet old woman, Elena Motovilova, the widow of secretary of Serafim Sarovsky. She tells that sacred Serafim shortly before the death has given her a package sealed by a grain crumb, with words: «When in many years the Imperial family will arrive in Sarov to glorify my name, you will hand it to them». In the evening Nikolay and Alexandra read this message of Serafim. A predictionsfor Nikolay's reign are gloomy and in many respects coincide with those predictions which he has received earlier from Japanese hermit Terakuto, from English foreteller Louis Hamon and in the first «letter from the past» from monk Avel. Again 1917 rises thefatal events and 1918 threatens them with fatal destruction. Alexandra is in shock and faints. She does not want to trust in these gloomy predictions. The Imperial family carries out the days which have stayed in Sarov in prays, Alexandra bathes in a sacred source (in a pond); she believes, that all this will help her to give birth to a boy, the successor of a throne.
___In one year after these events (summer of 1904), in Imperial family the boy, Alexey is born.

___In 1907 Nikolay II once again met with Louis Hamon in Peterhof and had with him a long conversation - about destinies of Imperial family and Russia. It is known, that after 1904 in critical situations he some times spoke, that till 1918 he is not afraid forown life, but that he is ready to sacrifice own life to rescue Russia from shocks threatening to homeland and nation.
___Probably, in all history he was the unique Emperor who knew own destiny and knew the year of own death (and destructions of all family). He tried to overcome the destiny decisively in March, 1905, but could not. All second half of his reign (after March, 1905) has passed under a sign of humility to destinyinvisible more by nobody (except of empress Aleksandra Fedorovna) . Namely this mystical knowledge, - not «weakness» - had determined many facts of his reign and a life of Imperial Family. They made all that should make for Russia, but they knew what will be with them and with Russia!

___In October 2006 well-known Russian publishing houses («OLMA Media Groups» and "Neva") have published my book «Fatal predictions of Russia» which first part («Emperor Who Knew the Destiny») is devoted to the little-known facts of a life of last Russian emperor NikolayII.The presentation of my book had been organized on November, 29 2006 in agency of ITAR-TASS. Information about this press-conference has been published in several Russian newspapers and many Russian Internet sites.

___Many books are written about Nikolay II, including such known authors as Robert K. Massie, Oldenburg, Edward Radzinsky, Victor Kobylin, Greg King, Peter Kurth and others. It would seem, the biography of last Tsar is investigated and described "up and down". However, I systematized the little-known facts of his biography and have built these facts in one time line - in result the surprising picture has been opened which allow completely by new eyes (perfectlyby new eyes is not exaggeration!) to look at a history of his reign, on his character, on his life and destiny. Probably, he was unique Emperor who knew own destiny and knew the year of the destruction (and destructions of all his family). He tried to overcome destiny decisively in 1897-1898 and then in March, 1905, but he could not.
___This book shows a history of his reign and a history of Russia through a prism of these predictions and, simultaneously, by eyes of main heroes - Emperor Nikolay II and Empresses Aleksandra Feodorovna.

___#i#Absolutely all lines of the book are created on a documentary basis.#/i#
___The script of a feature film (and TV Drama Serial) "Emperor who knew the destiny" is written by me by present time also.
___Synopsis«Emperor who knew the destiny» had been published in Russian-speaking magazine "Synopsis" (n.9, 2006).

Boris Romanov
Saint Petersburg
Russia
___P.S. I am sorry for my imperfect English.

___You can see also my article “New book about Nicholas II”:

http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles/12apr7-NicholasII.html

___and MUCH MORE DETAILS in my article “Emperor who knew the destiny” (in Russian):

http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles/Imperator-11-10-2006.html

___In Russian you can read also my article (the short script) "Nikolay's II Abdication":

http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles/8feb-Otrechenie.html

References

Well, I think, it is expedient to give here the list of the literature (references) on this theme which I used at work on this message (post I and II). All these books are used by me also at work on the book Fatal Predictions of Russia[2].Unfortunately, only the bookof Louis Hamon[1] is issued in English. All other books and magazines are issued only in Russian. However, probably, the reference [13] is issued in Englishalso.

1. Louis Hamon. Fate in the Making Revelations of a Lifetime. N-Y, London, 1931
2. Boris Romanov. Fatal Predictions of Russia. - М., SPb: OLMA Media groups, 2006.
3. A Life of Saint Avel-divinator. – Edition of The New Golutvin Convent, 1995.
4. The foreteller monk Avel // Magazine "Russian olden time", 1875, Т.1, n. 1-4. In the same place his own a note «A Life and suffering of the monk Avel».
5. Divinator Avel. New original data on his destiny:Police Record about the peasant Vasily Vasiliev (of an ancestral lands of Lev Aleksandrovich Naryshkin), taking place in the Kostroma province in Babaevsky monastery under a name of monk Adam, and then named as Avel, and about the book composed by him on 67 sheets. It is started March of 17-th 1796 // Magazine "Russian archive", 1878, Book.2.
6. Sergey Nilus. On a coast of God’s river (from the diaries of 1909). M.: Edition of Sretensky monastery, 2003.
7. Russia before the Second Coming (compos by Fomin S.). М., 1998.
8. Roscius J. Kassandra’s Syndrom. М., 1996.
9. Kiribeevitch (P.N.Shabelskij-Bork). Prophetic monk. The historical legend // Magazine “Szemshina”, 1991, n. 28 (45); 1992, n. 67. (First edition - Berlin, 1931).
10. Vitte S. Vospominanija (Memoirs). М., 1960, Т.2.
11. Saint Serafim Sarovsky. Edition of Russian St. Andrey’s Monastery on Athos, 1903, the Reprint - 1990.
12. Diveevskie legends. М., 1992.
13. Magazine of Valaam’s society of America «Russian pilgrim», 1990.
14. Metropolitan St.-Petersburg and Ladoga John (Snichev). - CathedralRussia // Magazine “Our contemporary”, n.2, 1995.

Boris

Mystical events of the life of Imperial Family

I think, two more themes concern mystical events of a life of Imperial family and Russia in 1916-1917:
___1. In 1916 when about the future tragedy of Russia already many famous politicians spoke, the surprising sign from above (literally - from above) has been shown to emperor and Russia: Russian pilots have seen on mountain Ararat a legendary Noah Ark - and Nikolay II has ordered to organize an expedition which has found this Noah Ark in a surprising good condition. It was the last sign for Tsar and Russia before their tragedy …
___2. There is a version, that already after the October revolution of 1917 in Tobolsk Nikolay II has found out about surprising prophecies on the future destiny of Russia and the world in XX century which were open by Virgin Maria to three small children on the other end of Europe, in Portugal, in village Fatima.
___In the book «The Emperor who knew own destiny» I consistently and in detail tells about the certificates of these surprising events based on the documentary facts.

Boris

Her Imperial Majesty Tzarina Alexandra Feodorovna with Their Imperial Highnesses the Grand Duchesses Olga Alexandrovna, Tatiana, Marie and Anastasia
i thought tatiana was suposed to be very tall but in this pic she looks as tall as anastasia who was very short.

Alberta woman's father protected the last czar - Nicolas II - and his family

ST. PAUL -- For years, retired nurse Joanell Alden searched high and low for stories about the last Russian czar's guards.
She had good reason to be curious - her father was one of them. Her father, John Solowoniuk, who died in 1978 at the age of 90, was one the men charged with protecting Nicholas II and his family.

Rest of article here:

edmontonsun.com - Alberta - Peeking into Russia's royal past

Back
Top Bottom