The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Imperial Family of Russia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Bear, from the web:Serial Killer Georg Karl Grossmannr

Georg Karl Grossmann
The Berlin Butcher

Another post-WWI-German degenerate that made a living selling human flesh. Georg, a horrifying individual, was acquainted with every kind of perversion, even bestiality. A former butcher, after nights of heavy drinking, he would bring prostitutes home, have sex with them, and chop them into pieces. The next day he would peddle their flesh as beef or pork.

He was arrested in August, 1921, when his landlord summoned the police to his door following a loud altercation. Inside his pad they found a freshly butchered lass ready to be chopped up. They also found evidence of at least three other divvied up girls. The mad butcher laughed when he was given the death sentence and proceeded to hang himself in jail.

Some believe that one of Georg's victims was Anastasia, the Russian grand duchess who escaped the Bolshevik firing squad and assumed the identity of the Polish peasant girl, Franziska Schamzkovski.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Bear, another link to a Grossman aritcle.
We might need a different thread or split this one out.
serial killer true crime library * serial killer news * list of serial killers * serial murder * female serial killers * crime scene investigation * tueur en serie * omicidi seriali *
Does anyone know where Grossman's diary is? Or whose hands it landed in?

Old 04-21-2008, 03:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
. We might need a different thread or split this one out.
We won't be setting up threads for German serial killers in the Russian Imperial Family forum.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Nobility

We have gone astray from Dr. Gill's Paper.

There use to be a link that carried us directly to Dr. Gill's report so all of us could read it. Does anyone have it? Or has it been removed?

For those who'd like to learn more about DNA/mtDNA, I suggest reading Bryan Sykes book THE SEVEN DAUGHTERS OF EVE.

Sykes discovered that he and Tsar Nicholas II have a common ancestor. And this is what he wrote:

p. 76 >>Through I like the odd vodka, I have never considered myself a Romanov, but I couldn't help noticing that my own DNA sequence matched that of Tsar Nicholas II. If we ignore for the moment the minor componet of the Tsar's DNA introduced by heterooplasny as position 169, we both have the notations 126, 294, 296. Our mitochondrial sequences are idential at every single on of the 500 DNA bases. Is this just a coincidence or does it mean that I am connected to the romanovs by the same kind of distant ancestral thread which linked Marie and the Iceman? In short, does it mean the Tsar and I are related? The amazing answer is 'yes'.<<

pps. 77-78>>If two people have exactly the same controle region sequence, their comon ancestor will have lived, on average, some time in the last ten thousand years. The Tsar and I do have the same control region sequence. So our maternal ancestory, working back through, on my side, my mother...and her mother... and on the Tsar's through his mother,...and her mother...most likley converges on a common ancestor who lived within the last ten thousand years. Not close enough for me to make a realistic claim to the Romanov fortunes, I think.<<

When Sykes was working on the DNA/mtDNA of the Cheddar Man, he found an "exact match" which stretched nine thousand years.

p.184.

>>...Cuthbert, one of the other people who had given a samle during my visit to Longheat, was an exact match. At a stroke he could claim an ancestory which stretched back ten thousand years, making the five-hundred-year pedigree of the Thynn's book..."

And there is more interesting information on the developement of genetics by the man who "solved some of the hottest debates about human origins" (part of a quote from Publishers Weekly on the back cover).
Old 04-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Administrator

For those members who wish to send messages to each other, could you please do so by PM rather than conducting your private conversations in the threads.

thanks,
Warren
Administrator
Old 06-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Bear, from the web:Serial Killer Georg Karl Grossmannr

Georg Karl Grossmann
The Berlin Butcher

Another post-WWI-German degenerate that made a living selling human flesh. Georg, a horrifying individual, was acquainted with every kind of perversion, even bestiality. A former butcher, after nights of heavy drinking, he would bring prostitutes home, have sex with them, and chop them into pieces. The next day he would peddle their flesh as beef or pork.

He was arrested in August, 1921, when his landlord summoned the police to his door following a loud altercation. Inside his pad they found a freshly butchered lass ready to be chopped up. They also found evidence of at least three other divvied up girls. The mad butcher laughed when he was given the death sentence and proceeded to hang himself in jail.

Some believe that one of Georg's victims was Anastasia, the Russian grand duchess who escaped the Bolshevik firing squad and assumed the identity of the Polish peasant girl, Franziska Schamzkovski.
I wonder whatever happened to his diary, any idea?
Old 06-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGRBear View Post
We have gone astray from Dr. Gill's Paper.

There use to be a link that carried us directly to Dr. Gill's report so all of us could read it. Does anyone have it? Or has it been removed?

AGRBear
The paper is at the Nature website and is only available to subscribers, so we can't link to it. There's a summary of the paper at the beginning of the thread.

Tags
anastasia, anna anderson, carl maucher, dna, franziska schanzkowska, gill, gill paper, melton, mtdna, prince philip, stoneking