The Children of Tsar Nicholas II ("OTMAA")

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aren't they cute on the horses? thanks for the pics!
More than horses, they look like ponies...or maybe donkeys?

those are indeed donkeys. They were very popular animals for small royal children.

That is my fav too! The whole photo session is amazing! But especially Maria and Anastasia's are fantastic to me.

Also amazing pictures Velkoknezna Maria, I have never seen nr. 1 and nr. 3 before, thnx!
Oh yes, that photo of Anastasia is perfect! I also love the rest of the session, it's so cute.
Thank you, VelkokneznaMaria for the rare photos, they're indeed beautiful!:D

Maria's photo in the 1907 polar star session is the best!

I love these four photos of Maria, they're so pretty!

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/olga-romanova/maria/MarienaStandartu.jpg

^^
On the last one she looks georgeus XD I also love the photo from 1907 :) Thnx for the pictures sweet Anastasia XP

^^
On the last one she looks georgeus XD I also love the photo from 1907 :) Thnx for the pictures sweet Anastasia XP
Oh yes, Maria's a little angel in that photo.;) I know Maria would have a been a great actress. She has great poses, and is a beauty...

:previous:

Indeed rare images, AnastasiaEvidence. I only knew the one of Maria wearing a Kimono, the others are new for me. Thanks a lot for posting them. :flowers:
I love the one of Maria and Tatiana with their father and the one of Maria and Anastasia with the little girls. Wonderful pictures. :)

:previous:

Thanks a lot, Velkoknezna Maria! :flowers: I must have overlooked it. Great find, so many pics which are new to me. :)

Thank You at all for this wonderful pictures of OTMA. Personally, Tatiana is ma favorite, she was so beautiful...

My favourite is Maria. At first I was charmed by her beauty. At the first sight of her I had a feeling that is the most beautiful face I´ve ever beheld. The gentle curve of her mouth, the wavy masses of dark hair framing her rounded face, the luminous, large eyes - all that combined in a perfect way. Still not even her fair looks could ever charm me as much as her personality, which was slowly unfolding in front of me. In a way I also felt sorry for her - not because of her tragic death, but even though she was very much loved by her family, it always seemed from the photos, anecdotes and memoirs of friends she somehow stood alone.

But what really made her special in my eyes were her actins and behaviour during the first Russian revolution and journey to Ekaterinburg. Suddenly I couldn´t see her simply as the quite good one, the cute and chubby Angel. No. She became a woman, a real woman with strong will and determination. With undying optimism and still being humble and simple in her tastes. Olga was the most intelligent and talented, Tatiana most dutiful and humble, Anastasia most funny and witty. Maria was the strong one. The brave one. And always loving and understanding.

My favorite was definitely Anastasia. She was just a person I can't stop adore! She was funny and beautiful, and then she had her impish side - I LOVE THAT! I love all of the pranks she pulled on people - she was just wonderful! She was charming and I don't think that people could help loving her!

But of course I love all the beautiful and lovely children! I can identify myself mostly to Olga. Not to say that I am clever, but I like studying, reading and such things. She also had quite a temper - just as me. (':

Which grand duchesses is my favourite?
It's hard to say, because I like all of OTMA.
I had a special likeness for Anastasia, because she was the first Romanov that I knew. It was in 2003, when I looked at a book in the library and it was a book that caught my eye, since it was on the table, and it said Anastasia's Album- the youngest daughter of the Tsar tells her own story. I said " Wow, this looks interesting, so I took this book home with me and read her story, and began to learn so much about Anastasia"...

I always admired Anastasia's pranks, jokes, and mischievous, and vivacious attitude, it was fun to read about her! But, it's not Anastasia who has my personality, it really is Olga. I'm independent, thoughtful, and I also have a quick temper, like Olga does. We both love history, painting, reading, and writing.

please help

i am looking for a photo of Anastasia's doll from her grandmother if anyone comes across something please post thank you !!

Anastasia's Doll

unlike the animated movie with the music box i know that Anastasia's favorite thing given to her by her grandmother was a french porcelain doll. i am trying to find a picture of this doll if anyone can help please post thank you :rose::twohearts:

thanks

thank you that will help do you know if there is a real life picture of her doll? becoming a pro on her family while searching for it lol :)

Wow! I've just gone through the whole thread, and there are some stunning pictures. Thanks!

thank you that will help do you know if there is a real life picture of her doll? becoming a pro on her family while searching for it lol :)

I don't think that the doll (if there was one) was ever found, but I've wondered about that too :)

russian aristocracy

I believe you about it being russian aristocracy which it is there were members in the tsar family that were whooooly taken advantage of whether the senate want to or feel the need to comment on or not I know what happened

i think you have your own question though lineage is important - a lot of people were being threatened and I know what and who in termsof position were to blame - it was pre some war and post another ar and CIA pre-Regan though he was totally responsible for some decisions in terms of world warfare

hello to british army spies that worked throughout the war and to an american families that managed to survive irrespective of what we know was happening mainly becuae of an Irish Duke (yes, Charlie's daugheter who would not let go) of what was being done. She is Army Intelligence and the Duke.

Most of you on this site dont koow me and I dont appreciate it as I know quite a lot - I am army intelligence

the tSars family was once part of us and their blood line was too - let us query

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom