Romanov Pretenders and Imposters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds conclusive to me Warren.

I had actually watched the doco on the investigation last weekend.

Even without that I find it convenient that the supposed "Alexi" only ever had female descendants. Even then, easy to disprove as they would have higher than 50% chance of carrying the haemophilia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also quite aware of those DNA tests and who did them. I've actually tried contacting the main scientist involved with those and have not heard back as of yet.

Listening to this family's story, along with seeing the pictures they've dug up so far.. its quite convincing. Its also mentioned that this Alexei had a gun shot wound behind the ear where it left quite the crevice. They also mention he had a blood disorder the same as Alexei and that there was times he had to go to the hospital when he injured himself. He also was accompanied by a young nurse almost all the time.

As for reasons why they would lie about the DNA findings... well... there's about a billion different reasons for it. But if you really want to dig deep, find out where these institutes are getting their funding, and then find out who funded the Bolshevik's rebellion, then.. find out which banks the Tsar had put his money into...

I'm not here trying to hype myself up or something, I'm just talking about something I've come across that I think is genuine. And I say this, knowing full well the history of these DNA tests and the information before them.

Take it how you want to, believe or don't believe... it makes no difference to me. I'm just sharing.

You're saying there's a link between the people who funded the Bolsheivik revolution in 1917, and the people who are contributing to university funding almost 100 years later.
Could you please post any real information you have about these fundings, they sound "interesting"?

As for reasons why they would lie about the DNA findings... well...find out where these institutes are getting their funding, and then find out who funded the Bolshevik's rebellion, then.. find out which banks the Tsar had put his money into... ...
So now you're suggesting the research scientists at the US Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory falsify their investigations and produce fraudulent reports because they receive funding from the financiers of the Bolshevik revolution?

Whatever your response, I trust the overall answer to your questions isn't "Jewish bankers" or "Zionists" as we've been down that sorry path recently.

Solipsistic said:
...I have seen pictures of his nurse/doctor...who actually married Baron Peter Von Hohenzollern.
No luck on this one either as it lacks credibility. "Baron Peter von Hohenzollern" is a fraud as the title of "Baron von Hohenzollern" did not and does not exist.

Last edited:
The funding is only speculation at this point... however, I understand that the banks that the Tsar put his money in were mostly owned by the same family that funded the rebellion... the same family that fund most things going on in this world to this day. Also, this thing with China using "top gun" footage for their fighter jet propaganda is a prime example that you can't always believe what you see or hear on the news. And I'm sure we all know that outcomes can be swayed by those who are footing the bill.

As for the Baron Peter von Hohenzollern, I will surely inquire about that further. I'm interested to see where that one goes.

Any additional information you might have is always welcome and I'm sure would help in my inquiries.... i'll be sure to share what I find out along the way.

Are we able to attach photos here? perhaps I can get copies of some from this family.

ciao for now!

The funding is only speculation at this point... however, I understand that the banks that the Tsar put his money in were mostly owned by the same family that funded the rebellion... the same family that fund most things going on in this world to this day. Also, this thing with China using "top gun" footage for their fighter jet propaganda is a prime example that you can't always believe what you see or hear on the news. And I'm sure we all know that outcomes can be swayed by those who are footing the bill.

You haven't provided any solid evidence for your ridiculous claim. You're half going back on the claims you made when you first posted.

I understand that the banks that the Tsar put his money in were mostly owned by the same family that funded the rebellion... the same family that fund most things going on in this world to this day.

ciao for now!
Ah, so we finally get to what this is really all about.
Unsurprisingly, it IS about Jewish bankers and "the same family" you refer to is sure to be that other conspiratorial favourite, the Rothschilds. Sigh.

We don't deal with such poisonous rubbish here at The Royal Forums.

As with our most recent peddler of the international Jewish banking conspiracy, it is not "ciao for now" but "ciao for now and forever".

:brush:

Dear Warren:

It seems that you have been quite busy in this section of the Forums! Do you think Solipsistic is the same creep who earlier posted that Jewish bankers were behind the Tsar's murder? I wonder if there is a way for the Forum to determine where these postings originate and whether they come from the same computer. I would like to block such filth from ever posting on this site again, not matter what he or she calls himself or herself. But perhaps I am getting too worked up. It might be time for a cup of tea or perhaps (at Russo's urging) a glass of merlot. Keep up the good work, Warren.

Yes, they were both posting from Calgary in Canada using different IPs while the computer characteristics were similiar but not identical. However, the style and approach of the two posters differed.

"Who killed the Tsar" was a question soon answered with "Jewish bankers" and "the Rothschilds" while the claim of the Tsarevitch's survival was more of a vehicle in which to introduce "financiers", "bankers" and "Bolsheviks".

The use of these words gave immediate warning that it was likely we were dealing with a member of the lunar right and that very soon they would expose their real agenda with either direct reference or inference to "Jewish bankers" and the Rothschilds.

And so it proved.

You know I took the time to read what Solipsistic had written and it didn't seem to me that his or her main message was about who was behind it but rather about this "possible" Alexei having direct descendants, if that is, he actually lived.
I can understand banning someone if they are blatantly spouting off hate speech or racism, but to plug someone's voice based on a thought or theory, isn't that just as bad as dictatorship or communism?
I've heard the theories surrounding the Tsar's and family's murder and the implications of "bankers, jews, and Bolsheviks" as I'm sure others have, why not leave it open to discussion as I thought a forum was suppose to be for?
Everyone has there own opinion... and we do live in a democracy that promotes free speech after all don't we?
And just by some slight chance... what if its true? .... that Alexei did live and that the family was murdered by bankers and such...

anyways... personally i think if its not hurting anyone... then we should leave it open for discussion... that's why we are here right? To discuss, to debate, to theorize?

No, it has been proven that Alexei was murdered along with the rest of his family and it was scientifically proven. The problem with the poster from Calgary is that he/she was blaming a specific religious group for the Revolution in Russia etc. Does that sound familiar as in Nazi Germany in the pre WWII period? It's racism and it doesn't belong here.
I learned the other day on Canada's CBC radio, that there is a large group of Neo-Nazi's situated in and around the city of Calgary so perhaps the said poster was trying to stir up some trouble and propaganda?
I read the mentioned posts also and it started about Alexei, then moved onto to the Jews, particularly the Rothschilds, being behind the scenes, the trouble is there is no proof given. This my opinion only and not any other posters.

:previous:
Poster Kshatriya was none other than banned member Solipsistic.

Legitimate Calgary Poster

Hi Warren and Everybody,

I live in Calgary and post from here....
And I would like to clarify that I am not the person in question posting about 'conspiracy theories' of any ilk....

I am a legitimate straightforward poster and always sign my real name - -

Larry

I know you've been around a long time Vecchiolarry, and have never seemed a lunatic! :)

YOu are safe, Larry. One cannot be judged by one's neighbors, just by one's family. Yikes, then I am in trouble. LOL

Larry, I agree, you have been on the Forum for a long time and are a valuable poster.:flowers: I know you are definitely not a lunatic.....unless you start claiming the Tsar is alive and working at your corner Starbuck's or the moon is made of green cheese.:p

Hi,

Dear Scooter:
Many thanks for the reassurance that I am not a lunatic - well not yet anyway!!!

Dear Vasilliosis Markos:
I could be in trouble too if judged by my family: but we haven't yet, any of us, claimed any vacant thrones - well not yet anyway!!!

Dear Katriana:
A few years ago, I saw a young man in a restaurant who somewhat resembled George V and Nicholas II and was stopped short in my tracks.
If I see him serving at Starbucks, I hope I'll have your permission to declare him "The Czar"!!!! Ha, ha....

Thanks for the positive feedback - it makes me feel good to have good friends on the internet... :flowers:

Cheers,
Larry

I don't live in Calgary and I haven't been around long enough to become in volved in forum politics......but I am one of those who longed for the whole horror to be untrue so Nicholas Gray must have written "Blood Relative" just for me! He has Alexei dying as a very old man in a residential care home in Norfolk, England and buried in the local churchyard! In his possession was a picture of a woman, supposedly one of the GDs and a silk handkerchief which had been embroidered with the Romanov coat of arms. The author maintained that he was the illegitimate son of said Alexei from a relationship he had with Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent. Many aristocratic Russian imigrants were mentioned so knowing people who knew people who were there at the time I lent my book to certain of them - hoping they would come up with something positive - but, drew a blank!!!! Was I surprised? No. Was I disappointed? HUGELY!!! The book was enormously compelling, his arguments were convincing. Even my doctor and my partner, both of whom dealt only in facts, were convinced by the way mitacondrial DNA was discussed and the way he achieved his research. This might just be possible........but, however much I and others like me long for the story to have a happier outcome we must be satisfied with and take comfort from the knowledge that the poor little soul has at last been reunited with his sister and the rest of his family in a place where they can remain together forever. RIP

mtDNA is such a broad brush, it rarely mutates and it is inherited only from the mother. So, all of the Romanov children would have had their mother's mtDNA (and their mtDNA, barring an extreme outside chance of mtDNA mutation - which happens on the order of 1 in 1,000,000 persons or less) and her mother's mother's mtDNA. So all of the children would have mtDNA identical to that of Princess Alice, and to Queen Victoria. There are many examples (one from Britain) of people sharing the same mtDNA of maternal ancestors who lived 9000 years before (from bog mummies). So it mutates rarely and there are only 16-20 main "flavors" of mtDNA.

Y chromosome markers and the gene for hemophilia would be what was used on male remains (it's much more specific).

The chances that there would be bodies near the execution site that had Alix of Hesse's mtDNA and were not, in fact, her children would of course be nil. So establishing who the mother of the last two victims was, would have been quite simple. As I understand it, the Y chromosome and other markers were all present. The samples were independently assessed at three different labs, whose results were held in confidence and then simultaneously repaired (which is a common way of establishing DNA results).

There is no way that a vulnerable hemophiliac would have survived the shootings. Alexei was so incapacitated before the shootings that he couldn't walk and how on earth would any of them have gotten past the guards? The Bolshevik scum were thorough in their executions and made sure none survived. It would have taken a huge level of infiltration for there to be success in infiltrating the people guarding them and then of course, the success of getting them through the shootings only harmed and then getting them out of the hands of the Bolsheviks and then getting them out of the country. A MASSIVE undertaking that no one was prepared to plan, much less carry out.

:previous:My Peter thinks that (based on his reading of all the Romanov material) Alexi was already dying when he got to Ekaterinburg.

:previous:My Peter thinks that (based on his reading of all the Romanov material) Alexi was already dying when he got to Ekaterinburg.

I believe that was the result of him sliding down the stairs in a sled in Tobolsk (or that's what I remember reading).

That would do it. If Alexei had survived, it would have been a literal miracle at that point.

Anyway, Anna Anderson was proven to be a fake after quite some time; for the life of me, Grand Duke Cyril was utterly unwilling to countenance the idea that any of the Grand Duchesses had survived. It's sad, but there were no survivors and it must have been torture for the Romanovs to hope and then have their hopes crushed.

Indeed. He didn't think it healed.

Russo my dear,

I concur with your Peter. I recently re-watched Nicholas and Alexandra and the scene in the movie where Alexei sleds down the stairs makes one think that he wanted to kill himself.

That would do it. If Alexei had survived, it would have been a literal miracle at that point.

Anyway, Anna Anderson was proven to be a fake after quite some time; for the life of me, Grand Duke Cyril was utterly unwilling to countenance the idea that any of the Grand Duchesses had survived. It's sad, but there were no survivors and it must have been torture for the Romanovs to hope and then have their hopes crushed.

Grand Duchess Olga, who adored Anastasia, was especially disappointed because she hoped against hope that her favorite niece had survived the Revolution. Her hope must have been so shattered after she realized that Anderson could not possibly be her niece.

According to the biography that Olga worked on (the author wrote while Olga explained), Olga sent some blankets, but felt she never should have met with her and it supposedly crushed her.

About the DNA tests, I know they used Prince Philips DNA to test, but did they use any of the closer relatives like Olga and Xenia's descendants? Or did they prefer Philip because of his age?

I actually do wonder why they used Philip, and not someone who was likely to be more directly related.

Russo my dear,

I concur with your Peter. I recently re-watched Nicholas and Alexandra and the scene in the movie where Alexei sleds down the stairs makes one think that he wanted to kill himself.
To be so young and to experience so much pain. So very sad.

Back
Top Bottom