Romanov Pretenders and Imposters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Romanov Pretendes and Imposter

English translation:
Dear Emmanuel
Thanks for the update of your information.
This information is very interesting, however, may give you some more details?
What was his name when his father emigrated from Europe? What kind of passport that was the hand?
As discussed, the name, Dimitri, not on the register, and the only son of his grandfather, Mikhail, was George. What explains this? I understand the need for secrecy, however, no DNA evidence, a baptismal record or something?
Why Prince and Countess hide his birth. Was it because he knew he was possibly going to kill? How will demonstrate heridity?
I'm working on the investigation of his mother's family in Ireland. I spent so much time anceestry German, I am very confused.
I will do my best to try to understand.
Best regards,
Harry
Emmanuel Romanov September 15 at 5:41pm
Mi padre tiene el certificado de su nacimiento que tiene la prueba y la firma de ambos padres y el adn estan en los restos de mi padre como en mi sangre que no miente...
mi padre cuando emigro a gran Bretaña tenia el apellido de Romanov viajo con un pasaporte Austriaco de viena, y cuando viajo a america con el apellido de Deimond Leicester, en Brasil se puso el apellido de DA COSTA LEITE, y murio diciendo que lo unico que deseaba era que ya que la ultima ves que vio a su padre fue cuando era un niño, que deseaba ser enterrado junto a su padre y trasladar los restos de su madre a Rusia, me pidio que si fuera lo que tuviera que hacer como exumar sus restos para demostrar que era el hijo legitimo de Mikhail y Natalya, y descansar en paz.
English translation:
'My father has a birth certificate that has the proof and the signature of both parents and DNA are the remains of my father in my blood that can not lie ...
my father when he immigrated to Great Britain had the surname Romanov Austrian travel with a passport in Vienna, and when I travel to America with the surname of Leicester Deimond in Brazil was the name of DA COSTA LEITE, and died saying that the only thing wanted was that since the last time I saw her father was as a child, he wanted to be buried beside his father and transfer the remains of his mother from Russia, asked me if what he had to do as exuma their remains to prove that he was the legitimate son of Mikhail and Natalya, and rest in peace.

Emmanuel Romanov September 16 at 2:22pm
Con respecto a esta pregunta... ¿Por qué, específicamente lo que sus padres ocultar su nacimiento? ¿Fue porque sabían que pueden ser encarcelados o asesinados? ¿Cómo va a explicar su heridity? Mikhail sabia de las intenciones de los Bolchevique de asesinar a la familia Imperial Romanov, hasta el Zar Nikolai cuando su hermano le comento lo que habia averiguado Nikolai le dijo que era imposible que era tan imposible como querer transportar los Urales a cualquier parte del mundo el que los Bolcheviques que tuvieran exito en tal cosa. Pero el miedo de mi abuelo de proteger a su esposa su hijo George y el bebe que venia en camino, le dijo a su hermano que el respetaba su desicion de no creerle pero que el se iba a asegurar de proteger a su familia a costa de su propia vida y que habia desidido cuando naciera su segundo hijo fuera niño o niña, de no darlo a conocer al medio publico por la seguridad de la vida del bebe, ya que seria más facil de proteger no sabiendose de su existencia.... Y aunque tuviera que gotear su ultima gota de sangre por proteger a su pequeño George y a su amada Natalya, y a su segundo fruto de su matrimonio, mi padre.
Con respecto a mi madre ella es una Von Hohenzollern por padre y como le dije por parte de su madre es una Stewart...
Saludos Cordiales,
Emmanuel Romanov.
English translation:
Re: Romanov Family
With regard to this question ... Why, specifically what their parents conceal his birth? Was it because they knew they could be jailed or killed? How will you explain your heridity? Mikhail knew about the intentions of the Bolsheviks to kill the Imperial Romanov family, to the Tsar Nikolai when his brother told him what he had learned Nikolai said it was impossible it was as impossible as trying to carry the Urals to anywhere in the world that the Bolsheviks were successful in that. But the fear of my grandfather to protect his wife and baby son George who was on the way, he told his brother that he respected his decision to not believe him but that he would ensure to protect your family at the expense of his own life and that he had desidido when his second son was born child, not made known to the public means for the safety of your baby's life, and it would be easier to protect not knowing of their existence .... And if he had to dribble his last drop of blood to protect her little George and his beloved Natalya, and his second fruit of their marriage, my father.
With respect to my mother she is a von Hohenzollern by father and told by her mother is a Stewart ...
Best regards,
Emmanuel Romanov.
I do not believe the history books will be able to tell us how many times the family visited.

4. I have stated, with the facts that have been given, that the GD paid for a couple to take the baby out, and take it to Natalya. That is what they did...
5. It has been state in the variuos communication, that Emmanuel's father was in fear of persecution. As we know through the history of this time, Any hopes that Michael might be able to assume the throne, following the election of the Assembly, were overtaken by events. His renunciation of the throne, though conditional, marked the end of the Tsarist regime in Russia. Given that he never ruled, and reigned for at most a few hours, his brother Nicholas II is regarded as the last actual, or de facto Emperor, while Michael's "reign" is relegated to a largely forgotten footnote of history.
You have stated, that there were plenty of others. Well, not for those who were living the nightmare! The legality of the heir apparent, was already switched to the GD. So, in fact, he and his family were the heir apparents. How do we know what was racing through their minds? We can only wonder...
6. I am not convinced, at this time, that we are on the wrong track, as you have stated. I recommend we use more facts here than logic, for there is never accumulated logic during a revolution or war. One might think they have a strategy, then it may be thrown off by just the slightest turn of events.
I do understand your statements, however, we must look beyond what historic facts have been put together on this particular time in Russian history. I believe that his story has added a significant chapter for the family archives, in the very least, if it is true. Let us give it a bit more time. And while we wait, if there are any specific questions that you wish answers to, please feel free to ask them.
Best regards,
HMB

I undesrtand you want to help him, but the main fact is that there was absolutly no reason for hiding any baby born in 1916.... There simply wasn´t. Even though Mikhail could become Tsar, his children with Natasha would still be morganatic and unable to inherit the throne.

As for the Imperial family and revolution - they surely got warnings, but didn´t believe them. Mikhail did not know anything, that would make him hide the baby. That is the main problem with the whole story.

No such baby was hidden because none existed. And that is the main fact. What puzzles me with all the claimants is that they are all only "seeking" for their roots, but never turn to the main autorities and capacities, who could actually prove it. Instead they turn to people like you Toscany (or me or any other Romanov interested person), who have a deep interest, but no real access to the archives or scientific laboratories.....

I have a few questions about the Romanov impostors in general:

1) Why didn't the real Romanov family members, of which there were plenty, simply dismiss these people? Why did it all go on for so long?

2) In the case of Anna Anderson trying to be recognized for 30 years in court as the Heir to the Russian throne, why did it take 30 years to dismiss this? One look at the Pauline laws could have accomplished this.

3) Are there any claimants that are still around today?

2) In the case of Anna Anderson trying to be recognized for 30 years in court as the Heir to the Russian throne, why did it take 30 years to dismiss this? One look at the Pauline laws could have accomplished this.
She didn't want to be recognized as heir, she just wanted to be recognized. Actually, those around her wanted her to be recognized.

3) Are there any claimants that are still around today?
:previous:

I think the remains discovered in the 1990s which were put through DNA testing pretty much established that Nicholas, Alexandra and their five children were all murdered that night.

There are those around who are descendants of claimants.

There are those around who are descendants of claimants.
I misread the blog and thought the reference was to claimants of Nicholas' immediate family, not the other Romanov family members who now claim to be head of the family:ermm:

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I meant pretender-claimants, not legitimate Romanov claimants.

When the Tzar abidicate didn't his son, ( Alexis ) automatically become Tzar.

No, becuase he abdicated also for Alexei and in favour of hisbrother Grand Duke Mikhail.

I misread the blog and thought the reference was to claimants of Nicholas' immediate family, not the other Romanov family members who now claim to be head of the family:ermm:
They meant pretenders. The heirs of Heineio Tamment <sic, I know I munched that badly! Sorry!!> are around as is another claimant that I know of who was told Maria was his grandmother.

No, becuase he abdicated also for Alexei and in favour of hisbrother Grand Duke Mikhail.

My facts might not be right but I thought that he signed an instrument of abdication twice. The first that left Alexis as Tzar and then another one. In which case Alexis would have already have been The Tzar

He had the first version, in which he abdicated in favour of Alexei, ready but not signed. After an interview with dr. Feodorov he decided to change the document and only signed the second one.

He had the first version, in which he abdicated in favour of Alexei, ready but not signed. After an interview with dr. Feodorov he decided to change the document and only signed the second one.

OK> Thanks for that. It's a huge pity that they weren't able to escape. I read somewhere that the Dowerger Empress believed for years that they were alive and that's the reason she never met all the so called Grand Duchesses

OK> Thanks for that. It's a huge pity that they weren't able to escape. I read somewhere that the Dowerger Empress believed for years that they were alive and that's the reason she never met all the so called Grand Duchesses
Minnie also did that for political reasons. While she was alive the factions could not fight. They had a bit of a truce about it (Tsar: The Lost World of Nicholas and Alexandra and Coryn Hall's "Little Mother of Russia.")

Evidence that Alexei (Alexoi) lived!!!

There is new evidence coming to light that the recent DNA testing that proved Alexei died in 1918 was falsified and that he actually made it over to Canada and lived until 1978. I have personally been in contact with a family who has photos of his Nurse/Doctor, that is their great/grandmother. Stories from the family tell that Alexei has a daughter, who in turn has a son and daughter. This would make them the closest descendants of the Royal Russian bloodline.
There may also be evidence that the US Consulate conducted an investigation into Alexei while he was in Canada and found him to be genuinely who he said he was.

I am currently trying to find out more information as well as contact individuals who met Alexei in person.

This is absolutely exciting and in no way am I trying to pull a fast one on anyone.... this is genuine to the best of my knowledge... and yes... I have seen some pictures personally!

Fascinating information.... I wonder if there will be an official press release?

Those findings are wrong... Alexei lived and so did Maria...
I'm not sure about Maria.. but information is pointing that Alexei made it to Canada and lived til 1978... he has direct descendants living there still.
The concern is... if these descendants were found to be genuine... what would that do with the money kept in the banks that the Tsar invested? These bankers do not want recognition to happen, considering those monetary investments and holdings should be worth over a billion dollars now.
That is why its being swept under the rug.

And Elvis & Michael Jackson were spotted in Starbucks yesterday!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you laugh it off... but i'm actually serious. and i have no reason to be on this site making up fairy tales. i'm a bit too old to be making things up. so turn off your tv for a moment and think for yourself, and ask yourself... what if its true.

Those findings are wrong... Alexei lived and so did Maria...
I'm not sure about Maria.. but information is pointing that Alexei made it to Canada and lived til 1978... he has direct descendants living there still.
The concern is... if these descendants were found to be genuine... what would that do with the money kept in the banks that the Tsar invested? These bankers do not want recognition to happen, considering those monetary investments and holdings should be worth over a billion dollars now.
That is why its being swept under the rug.

Do you have sources for your information? I would be very interested to read them. I'm afraid I cannot accept your info at face value unless it can be proven.

Do you have sources for your information? I would be very interested to read them. I'm afraid I cannot accept your info at face value unless it can be proven.

It would be a real miracle and I would be over the moon to read that the young boy and his sister survived the massacre and lived happily ever after, but there were so many surviving Alexeis and Anastasias, all of whom were proved to be false in the end, that it is really hard to believe this. I don´t understand one think - if he had really survived it and lived in Canada, why wouldn´t he have made his story public? Why would he have lived in secret? There were his relatives and many people who would have been happy to find him alive. His aunt lived in Canada as well - I don´t believe he wouldn´t contact her. Therefore I think that this is another false story, although I would be soo happy to be wrong...

Excuse me,but I think it's completely false story,as you never knew or lived Soviet Revolution reality,it was incredibly cruel,don't forget that it killed thousands of people who were just supposed to be rich or noble,how many innocent people died in Siberia.It's a pure fairytale that has nothing to do with Red terror,the cruel reality in which the last Tzar and his family died all,RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
you laugh it off... but i'm actually serious. and i have no reason to be on this site making up fairy tales. i'm a bit too old to be making things up. so turn off your tv for a moment and think for yourself, and ask yourself... what if its true.

Could you prove your claim? Until you prove it, i'll be :lol:

I must dissagree. The remains of Alexis and Anastasia have been found, and DNA has proved that they died in the massacre. It's romantic and intriquing to believe otherwise, but those are the facts.

I must dissagree. The remains of Alexis and Anastasia have been found, and DNA has proved that they died in the massacre. It's romantic and intriquing to believe otherwise, but those are the facts.

That's what I thought too, a few years ago (wasn't it a group of students?) that used what two of the soldiers that night had said that "they would create a mystery" or something like that and expanded the radius out, found two bodies, and proved that they were Anastasia and Alexei.

So far I have seen pictures of his nurse/doctor Maria Kolesnievna aka Maria Vishniakova, who actually married Baron Peter Von Hohenzollern and had a daughter before leaving to Canada.
I am currently researching a list of names, of individuals who personally met Alexei (Alexoi) in Canada. There is also evidence pointing to the fact that the US Consulate might have investigated him and found him to be genuinely Alexei Romanov.
And from the stories I have been told so far by this family, all this information has started coming to light in the last couple years. They were unaware of it because it was a family secret and they have just now been piecing it together with pictures and memories.
I think this is the real deal.

The Baron Peter and Baroness Maria's daughter was the only "Royal" blood in Canada that would be suitable for a mate considering Alexei's situation. This daughter, Lydia, and Alexei also had a daughter together. Of whom she has a son and daughter. Alexei's and Lydia's daughter was never told the truth, although there were times when she was younger that her Grandmother Maria told her things. Alexei was a part of her life the whole time, through school and college.

The DNA testings they did in 2008, I believe are false, a way of closing the book. I don't believe those tests were ever done by an independent research center. They were done by government sources. All other tests done else where have come up inconclusive but they are not spoken of. I think that an independent DNA test with this family would prove them to be true.

And yes, as far as I know, Alexei did meet with his Aunt in eastern Canada. But again, it was important to hide his identity for fear the Communists would come and kill him.

I honestly believe this family is genuinely the offspring of Alexei Romanov.

So all this is speculation cannot actually be proved unless we have "seen" this supposed descendant?

You therefore have no evidence, other than it is your belief.

Fair enough, but IMO the whole Romanov family are resting in peace, DNA doesn't lie and I see no reasoning in the US consulate keeping this descendant a secret or those "government sources" lying about the tests done in 2008.

... The DNA testings they did in 2008, I believe are false, a way of closing the book. I don't believe those tests were ever done by an independent research center. They were done by government sources.
Oh dear, I don't mean to be unkind but you really need to do some basic research before coming up with this sort of rubbish.

There are many links available which give details of the investigating personnel and the laboratories involved. For starters...

the Russian Academy of Science
the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
Sverdlovsk Regional Forensic Bureau Laboratory, Yekaterinburg

Evgeny I. Rogaev, PhD, professor of psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Brudnick Neuropsychiatric Research Institute and professor of genetics at the Russian Academic Institutions, and his colleagues.

Dr. Michael Coble from the US Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory (AFDIL) in Rockville, Maryland, was invited by the Prosecutor’s Office of Russian Federation to conduct an independent investigation of the remains in October of 2007. Coble and Dr. Anthony Falsetti, of the University of Florida, traveled to Yekaterinburg in November of 2007 to examine the remains.

Coble and Dr. Odile Loreille, lead authors of the publication, also requested that another independent laboratory be involved. Dr. Walther Parson at the Institute of Legal Medicine in Innsbruck, Austria conducted an independent analysis of the remains in the spring of 2008. “It is important in an investigation of this magnitude that independent, parallel studies are conducted to confirm the results” according to Dr. Parson. In addition to the remains from 2007, both laboratories were given skeletal material from the 1991 for comparison.

Both laboratories then blindly sent their results to Dr. Peter Gill at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, for an independent evaluation of the results.

sources for the above
Researchers publish DNA identification of czar's children
PLoS ONE: Mystery Solved: The Identification of the Two Missing Romanov Children Using DNA Analysis

Back
Top Bottom