The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 10-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,736
It is very interesting and intriguing, but regardless, even if he is proven to be Grand Duke Michael and Natalie's grandson via DNA testing, he would be limited to the style and rank of a Count Brassov, per Nicholas II's manifesto, as Nataile and any children were denied dynastic status.

Michael Alexandrovich never formally accepted the throne after Nicholas abdicated and certainly did not change his wife's style or title. The monarchy had ended and the rights passed automatically under the Pauline Law to Grand Duke Cyril Vladimirovich after Michael's murder.

If we go by the precedent of Alexander II, he was a reigning Tsar who already had out of wedlock children with Princess Catherine Dogorukov. After the death of Empress Marie, he married Catherine and created her and their children Prince/Princess Yurievsky/aya, but they were never elevated to imperial rank, which he certainly could have done. So, it wouldn't really matter in any case.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by branchg View Post

Michael Alexandrovich never formally accepted the throne after Nicholas abdicated and certainly did not change his wife's style or title.
No, he didn't and in Coryn Hall's book on Minnie there is a quote that Nicky was upset and disappointed with Michael for not doing so. Excuse me??? You and your whacked out wife screw up the country so he doesn't have a snowball's chance in you know where to fix it and you're upset and disappointed with him???
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 35
Who is the Head of the Imperial Family? Reply to Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by branchg View Post
It is very interesting and intriguing, but regardless, even if he is proven to be Grand Duke Michael and Natalie's child via DNA testing, he would be limited to the style and rank of a Count Brassov, per Nicholas II's manifesto, as Nataile and any children were denied dynastic status... So, it wouldn't really matter in any case.
Really? So, the world is not going to be interested in a secret son of the last Imperial family of Russia?

The manifesto you speak of, is as defunct as the Romanov Dynasty. The style, of this young man, is not as important as the fact that he excists. Let this man get to the point of indisputable genetic evidence, then we'll let the Romanovs decide. I believe that it will be a most welcome site for them and us. Count, Grand Duke, or just the fact that he is alive and well...

HMB
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Velkoknezna Maria's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Budejovice, Czech Republic
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscany View Post
Why, specifically what their parents conceal his birth? Was it because they knew they could be jailed or killed? How will you explain your heridity? Mikhail knew about the intentions of the Bolsheviks to kill the Imperial Romanov family, to the Tsar Nikolai when his brother told him what he had learned Nikolai said it was impossible it was as impossible as trying to carry the Urals to anywhere in the world that the Bolsheviks were successful in that.
THis is, pardon me, impossible. You stated the second son was born in 1916. In 1916 Nicholas II., not Grand Duke Mikhail had any idea the revolution would occure. They didn´t - read their letters and diaries. Until the last moment they didn´t know. There would be NO reason to hide any baby. The story, even though it has great timeline, does not have logic.
Plus the first revolution had NOTHING to do the Bolsheviks at all....

I would understand sending Natasha off with children AFTER the revolution.
And what is most convinving - there is no way that none of the people included would never ever utter a word about a matter such important in their letters or diaries.
__________________
"My darling sweet dear Papa!!...I hope you have got a good picture of Alexei, and you show it to everybody...
Olga is hitting Maria, and Maria is shouting like an idiot....
Tatiana is as stupid as ever...
I kiss you 1 000 000 times, your hands and feet. I salute you. Anastasia." www.freewebs.com/romanovsisters
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscany View Post
Really? So, the world is not going to be interested in a secret son of the last Imperial family of Russia?
All I'm saying is it hardly matters. And the Romanov Dynasty is not "defunct" as you say. Maria Vladimirovna is the generally acknowledged Head of the Imperial House and the descendants of other dynasts are represented through the family association headed by Nicholas Romanovich.

If the man is, in fact, a grandchild of Michael Alexandrovich, then that is simply a private matter for him. It has nothing to do with the Russian succession question or the Pauline Laws. He is morganatic without question since Tsar Nicholas declared Michael and Natalie's descendants non-dynastic and limited to the style of Count Brassov/Countess Brassova.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 2,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
branchg, didn't the Duke of Leuctenberg first grant Natalie that title then Nicholas confirmed it?
No, it was created by Nicholas II with reference to one of Michael's estates in Russia.

You may be thinking of Grand Duke Michael Mihailovich and his morganatic marriage to Countess Sophie of Merenberg in 1891. She was created Countess de Torby by her cousin, The Grand Duke of Luxembourg, but this title and the marriage itself was never recognized in Russia by Alexander III or Nicholas II. The Grand Duke was banished from Russia as a result of his marriage.

They later settled in England at Kenwood House where their daughter, Nada, married George, 2nd Marquess of Milford-Haven (formerly Prince George of Battenberg), and their eldest daughter, Zia, married Sir Harold Wernher, one of the richest men in Britain. Their descendants today include David Mountbatten, 3rd Marquess of Milford Haven, The Duchesses of Westminster and Abercorn, The Countess of Dalhousie and Princess Alexander Galitzine.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkoknezna Maria View Post
THis is, pardon me, impossible. You stated the second son was born in 1916. In 1916 Nicholas II., not Grand Duke Mikhail had any idea the revolution would occure. They didn´t - read their letters and diaries. Until the last moment they didn´t know. There would be NO reason to hide any baby. The story, even though it has great timeline, does not have logic.
Plus the first revolution had NOTHING to do the Bolsheviks at all....

I would understand sending Natasha off with children AFTER the revolution.
And what is most convinving - there is no way that none of the people included would never ever utter a word about a matter such important in their letters or diaries.

Dear Velkoknezna Maria,

First, you may believe what you wish. Second your date chronology is way off. The birth date in question is July 31, 1916. I am not sure I follow your statements...

The Revolution we are speaking of, February 1917 (March in the Gregorian calendar), was focused in and around Saint Petersburg, where the families were living. The GD knew of these Bolchevik plans to take over Russia, though there was a provisional government in place. The Tsar was warned, even by the British government, as early as January, that he must commit to reform. The Tsar was made aware of this by his younger brother, yet he did not believe it. The Tsar was a good family man, however, let his administrators run Russia. They were corrupt and interested only in their own personal gain. The Tsar even ignored his families suggestions on reform. He was completely aware, yet was living in denial of his situation. Who would have thought a 300 year old monarchy would fall? How do you find logic in chaos? The Tsar was completely out of touch with what was going on. The GD was not!

Sometimes, life and the protection of it, has no logic! There could not have been logic, when one would not know what would be thrown at them at any given point in a day. This was not a time where technology allowed the communication of an uprising, or Twitter taking photos of a riot. This was a spontaneous revolt to over throw the autocratic government of the Tsar!

The Dagmar lived through very trying times. What makes you think that she had no pride, or that she could not keep a secret to save someone's life? What makes you think that she would not keep a secret that her youngest son asked her to keep?

By October 1917, when the Bolcheviks overthrew the provisional government, Lenin was in control of the cities, and a civil war broke out around the countryside. The monarchs were either under house arrest or fleeing the borders with what they could take with them. Some stayed to organize and fight with the "white" Russians. The GD smuggled his children out of Russia to Denmark. Countess Brassova followed later. What was she doing, that she could not go with the other children? Was she caring for a baby, or just not willing to leave her husbands side? Ultimately, she did leave, with a Danish passport, she left Russia for London. Who gave her the passport? Perhaps the Dagmar?

Can you imagine, this young man's father, living a life of secrecy, through his entire life, and the cold war with the Soviets. The fall of the Berlin wall, and eventually the collapse of the USSR, was only four years before his death. Did we know this was going to happen? I am not concerned about being ridiculed. I have researched the facts, and I am only concerned about them. This claimant is not wishing to be the next Tsar of Russia. He is only wanting to claim his ancestry, and attempt to follow his father's wishes. That being to exume his body, and bury the family with one another.

History is what is written for us. Yes, diaries and obituaries tell us many things about what was going on, however, not everything.

I am happy to entertain your questions. This is not a fairy tale. This is what a young man of 27 years of age is learning about himself. He and his father had only 10 years to share life. How much history can you teach a ten year old child? Believe what you wish, Velkoknezna Maria, and question what you believe is a hoax. I have over 100 communications over the last three months. I am going to help this young man learn the history of his family. If he is the grandson of Mikhail, I will be happy for him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Velkoknezna Maria's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Budejovice, Czech Republic
Posts: 114
I´m sorry if I didn´t make myself clear, I´ll try so now:

1. The child was presumably born on 31st July 1916. By that time NOBODY knew about the revolution coming, definitely nobody within Imperial family. Why to hide a morganatic and politically absolutely unimportant child? Even more - if nobody was toknow about the boy, Natasha would have to be in total hiding herself almost since the beggining of 1916. How could anybody know what will happen next year??? The Revolution was long prepared, but to Imperial family it was a very sudden and unexpected blow. I have NEVER seen anything that would indicate otherwise.

2. How in the world, in the middle of war, whe German troops are advancing, could a little baby with nurse leave safely Russia???

3. I cannot imagine Mikhail saying "Mama, could you please never ever mention my son in your very own completely personal not for anybody else to read diary? Thanks." Ont he opposite. When Minnie met Natasha and her son George, which by the way was most probably the ONLY time they ever met (years after the revolution), the only thing Minnie wrote was very disapointed "he does´t resemble my Misha at all". Seems absolutely incredible that this other child would simply visit her - and there would be NO record about it.

4. The children were indeed taken to Denmark. Two children. George and Tata. Didn´t you said the "second son" was under supervision of some other family and already taken out? Why would Dagmar be giving Natasha Danish passport? Mikhail did. Minnie was in the time of the revolution faaaaaaaar away in Kiev and later she went to Crimea. We have seen Natasha´s passport and we have seen George´s. But no other.

5. Why should this man live in secrecy? AS I have stated above, he was in no way a danger to Bolsheviks and of absolutely no importance. There was plenty of LEGAL possible heirs to the throne.

6. I´m not ridiculing the claim, I´m using logic and historical facts. Whatever this young man may believe, I´m convinced he´s on the totally wrong track.
__________________
"My darling sweet dear Papa!!...I hope you have got a good picture of Alexei, and you show it to everybody...
Olga is hitting Maria, and Maria is shouting like an idiot....
Tatiana is as stupid as ever...
I kiss you 1 000 000 times, your hands and feet. I salute you. Anastasia." www.freewebs.com/romanovsisters
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 35
Dear Velkoknezna Maria,

Thank you for making your statements more clear. I can only answer for you what I know. Let me try to present another out look to your statements, as you have done...

1. July 1916, is only eight months before rebellions increased, and the February revolution came to Saint Petersburgh. Tsar Nicholas abdicated in March 1917. It was known by laisons of the British government, exactly what was to happen with regard to over throwing the Russian aristocracy. How can you state that the Imperial family knew nothing. They knew what they wanted to know...History tells us they were almost in complete denial. The Kaiser sheltered Lenin, for just the right time...

I cannot say where Countess Brassova was, or if she was in hiding. We know that she was not part of the Imperial court.

Your case in point. YOU have NEVER seen anything. That is what secrets are about. Understand that it was not a secret to the Imperial family. I am told the Tsar was present at the baptismal of this child. So, let us see how this plays out.

2. Saint Petersburgh, geographically is no where near the German front. It was also far from Moscow. It may have been easier than you think to leave Saint Petersburgh for Denmark or Scotland. The GD was not murdered until June 1918. This gave him plenty of time to make consideration of his immediate family.

3. Here, I have attached some of my communication with the claimant. (We communicate in Spanish, for that is his personal language. He does speak German). I have translated communication as best as possible without touching his hand.

Harry Binkow September 4 at 6:01pm
Gracias por su correspondencia, sin embargo muchas de mis preguntas siguen sin respuesta. ¿Es debido a la dificultad? He aprendido el protocolo de la monarquía de Rusia.
Su tío fue, George (Brasov), Sus padres fueron Miguel IV de Rusia y su amante, Natalia Serguiéievna Sheremetyevskaya. Su padre era el hijo menor del Emperador Alexander III de Rusia y de la emperatriz María Fiódorovna (antes princesa Dagmar de Dinamarca), una hermana del rey George V de la madre del Reino Unido, la reina Alexandra. padre. Él lleva el nombre de su tío, el Gran Duque Jorge Alexandrovich de Rusia, que había muerto de tuberculosis en 1899. Conde primo hermano de Brasov, fue el zarevich .. En Casa de la Rusa de Derecho, su padre, como miembro de la familia imperial, no podía casarse sin el consentimiento del monarca reinante. Este consentimiento no hubiera sido concedida como su madre se divorció dos veces y no de sangre real. A pesar de que había sido legitimado, él y sus descendientes serían excluidos de la orden de sucesión. Más tarde, el Gran Duque Cirilo Vladimirovich, el pretendiente al trono, le concedió el título de Príncipe. Está enterrado en el Cementerio de Passy en París, (b.1910 - d. 1931). Aunque no tenía los derechos de sucesión, debido a que el matrimonio morganático de sus padres, George era el último descendiente varón de la línea de Alexander III de Rusia.

Aquí, Emmanuel, estoy confundido con respecto a su heridity. Usted afirma que, usted es el nieto de Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov (1878-1918). El Gran Duque tenía un solo hijo (Jorge), con su esposa, Natalya Serguiéievna Wulffert. No puede hacer referencia a su padre, Dmitri Mijáilovich Románov en cualquier lugar. ¿Su padre utilizar otro nombre? No puedo localizar el padre de tu madre, Manfred Wilhelm Hohenzollern. El hijo menor del emperador Guillermo II, el Príncipe Joachim. ¿Sería capaz de ayudarme a organizar este heridity?
English translation:
Thanks by its correspondence, nevertheless many of my questions continue without answer. Due to the difficulty? I have learned the protocol of the monarchy of Russia. You uncle was, George (Brasov), His parents were Miguel IV of Russia and his lover, Natalia Serguiéievna Sheremetyevskaya. Their father was the son less than the Emperor Alexander III of Russia and of the empress María Fiódorovna (before princess Dagmar of Denmark), a sister of the king George V of the mother of the United Kingdom, the queen Alexandra. father. He carries the name of his uncle, the Grand Duke Jorge Alexandrovich of Russia, that had died of tuberculosis in 1899. Prime count brother of Brasov, was the zarevich.. At home of the Russian of Right, its father, like member of the imperial family, could not be married without the consent of the reigning monarch. This consent was not to have been granted as his mother was divorced two times and not of real blood. In spite of the fact that he had been legitimized, he and his descendants would be excluded of the order of succession. Later, the Grand Duke Cirilo Vladimirovich, the suitor to the throne, the title of Prince granted him. It is buried in the Cemetery of Passy in Paris, (b.1910 - d. 1931). Although did not have the right of succession, due to that the morganatic marriage of his parents, George was the last descendant male of the line of Alexander III of Russia.
Here, Emmanuel, I am confused with regard to his heridity. You affirm that, you are the grandson of Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov (1878-1918). The Grand Duke had a single son (Jorge), with his wife, Natalya Serguiéievna Wulffert. He cannot refer to his father, Dmitri Mijáilovich Románov in any place. His father to utilize another name? I cannot locate the father of your mother, Manfred Wilhelm Hohenzollern. The son less than the emperor William II, the Prince Joachim. It would be capable of helping to organize this heridity?
Emmanuel's Reply: September 4, 2009

de acuerdo sere breve, con respecto a esto mi padre, fue ocultado del medio social al nacer, solamente habia pruebas de su nacimiento en el lugar donde fue bautizado de la Iglesia ortodoxa en San Petersburgo, pero su padre o como quiera decirlo mi abuelo lo oculto solamente sabiendolo la familia más allegada de mi padre de sus tios el Zar Nikolai II y su abuela Maria Feodorovna, es un tema que sigue en suspenso hasta el dia de hoy, del cual mi padre se lo llevo hasta su tumba. mi abuelo el padre de mi madre es el hijo de Joachim

English translation:
sere under brief, with respect to that my father was hidden from the social environment at birth, but had evidence of birth in the place where he was baptized in the Orthodox Church in St. Petersburg, but his father or whatever you say my grandfather knowing it hidden only close family of my father of his uncles Tsar Nikolai II and his grandmother Maria Feodorovna, is a subject that is on hold until this day, of which my father took him to his grave. my grandfather on my mother's father is the son of Joachim
Harry Binkow September 7 at 4:24pm
RE: Grand Duke Michael Aleksandrovich of Russia

1. Emmauel,

¿Es posible que tu padre era su nieto, pero no el resultado de un matrimonio?

Por ejemplo, yo era adoptada, y mi madre biológica no estaba casada cuando quedó embarazada de mí. Asimismo, no se casó con mi padre paterno. Por lo tanto, yo soy un bastardo.
Es esto lo que estas' tratando de explicar?
Recuerdos,
Harry
Harry Binkow September 7 at 7:13pm
2. Emmauel,

Si usted es interesado, link al árbol familiar conectado de la ascendencia. Anote al mejor de su conocimiento los nombres y apellidos de sus padres y abuelos. Sería feliz de completar los demás para usted.

Las consideraciones,

Harry

http://www.byub.org/ancestors/firsts...f/pedigree.pdf
English Translation(s):
1. Emmauel,

Is it possible that your father was her grandson, but not the result of a marriage?

For example, I was adopted and my birth mother was not married when she became pregnant with me. It did not marry my father's father. Therefore, I'm a bastard.
Is this what you are 'trying to explain?
Regards,
Harry
2. Emmauel,

If you are interested, link to online family tree of descent. Enter the best of his knowledge the names of their parents and grandparents. I would be happy to complete the rest for you.
With consideration,
Harry
 

continued....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 35
Romanov Pretenders and Imposters

Emmanuel Romanov September 8 at 5:00pm
Mi padre si es el hijo Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov y de su esposa Natalya Brassova. Mi padre hasta pago dinero para no tener nada que ver con la realeza Rusa. La pregunta es si mi padre no era el Hijo de Mikhail por que le interesaba a la KGB hacerlo desaparecer, ademas tanto mi padre como mi abuelo materno decidieron matenerse ocultos del medio publico. La madre de mi Madre su apellido de soltera es Stewart Katherine Stewart, descendiente de Jacob II Stuart, y tambien ella era descendiente de la ya dersaparecida familia real Irlandesa, y me contaba historia mi abuela que ella era descendiente de Brian Boru Rey de Munster, el Rey de Irlanda que puso resistencia a los Vikingos en Irlanda.
English Translation:
My father if the son Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov and his wife Natalya Brassova. My father to pay money to have nothing to do with the Russian royalty. The question is whether my father was the son of Mikhail that the KGB was interested in making it disappear, plus both my father and my grandfather decided to maintain backward hidden from public media. My mother's mother maiden name is Stewart Katherine Stewart, a descendant of James II Stuart, and also she was a descendant of the royal family dersaparecida and Irish history and my grandmother told me that she was descended from King Brian Boru of Munster, King of Ireland who became resistant to the Vikings in Ireland.
Harry Binkow September 8 at 8:25pm
Así que su padre fue un segundo hijo de Príncipe Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov y la Condesa Brasova, que nunca fue registrado legalmente como un hijo para la historia. Sé de la muerte del hermano de su padre, George (Conde Brasov) a los 20 años en un accidente de automóvil en Francia 1931. Su padre nunca recibió un nombre real. ¿Fue dado él los derechos de inmigrar o escapó él en su propio? Esto es muy interesante a mí, y más excepcional.
Soy también irlandés por bajada. Desde que su madre no es alemana, necesitaré para mirar el linaje del Rey irlandés. Por supuesto, la Reina Mary II fue el gobernante de Inglaterra, de Escocia, y de Irlanda. Soy feliz de investigar esto para usted, si usted me querría a. Espero tht que he ayudado le a clarificar su herencia familiar.
Las consideraciones,
Harry
 
 
English Translation:
So his father was a second son of Prince Mikhail Aleksandrovich Romanov and Countess Brasov, which was never legally registered as a child of record. I know of the death of his father's brother, George (Count Brasov) at age 20 in an automobile accident in France 1931. His father never got a real name. Was given him the right to immigrate or ran it on his own? This is very interesting to me, and more outstanding.
I'm also Irish by descent. Since her mother is German, I will need to look at the lineage of the Irish king. Of course, the Queen Mary II was the ruler of England, Scotland, and Ireland. I'm happy to investigate this for you, if you want me a. I hope tht I've helped you to clarify your family heritage.
Considerations,
Harry
Emmanuel Romanov September 15 at 3:16pm
Mi padre Escapo, de Francia a los 34 años en el año 1950 a Gran Bretaña y para los años 1973 emigro junto a mi madre a America....
English Translation:
My parents escaped from France at age 34 in 1950 to Britain for the years 1973 and emigrated with my mother to America ....
 
Harry' reply: September 15, 2009
Saludo Emmanuel
Gracias por la actualización de su información.
Esta información es muy interesante, sin embargo, le puede dar más detalles?
¿Cuál era su nombre cuando su padre emigró de Europa? ¿Qué tipo de pasaporte que fue la mano?
Como se mencionó, el nombre, Dimitri, no en el registro, y el único hijo de su abuelo, Mikhail, era George. ¿Cómo se explica esto? Entiendo la necesidad de mantener en secreto, sin embargo, no hay pruebas de ADN, un registro de bautismo o algo así?
¿Por qué el príncipe y la condesa ocultar su nacimiento. ¿Fue porque sabía que era, posiblemente, van a matar? ¿Cómo va a demostrar heridity?
Estoy trabajando en la investigación de la familia de su madre en Irlanda. Pasé mucho tiempo para anceestry alemán, estoy muy confundido.
Haré mi mejor esfuerzo para tratar de entender.
Saludos cordiales,
Harry

continued....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 35
Romanov Pretendes and Imposter

English translation:
Dear Emmanuel
Thanks for the update of your information.
This information is very interesting, however, may give you some more details?
What was his name when his father emigrated from Europe? What kind of passport that was the hand?
As discussed, the name, Dimitri, not on the register, and the only son of his grandfather, Mikhail, was George. What explains this? I understand the need for secrecy, however, no DNA evidence, a baptismal record or something?
Why Prince and Countess hide his birth. Was it because he knew he was possibly going to kill? How will demonstrate heridity?
I'm working on the investigation of his mother's family in Ireland. I spent so much time anceestry German, I am very confused.
I will do my best to try to understand.
Best regards,
Harry
Emmanuel Romanov September 15 at 5:41pm
Mi padre tiene el certificado de su nacimiento que tiene la prueba y la firma de ambos padres y el adn estan en los restos de mi padre como en mi sangre que no miente...
mi padre cuando emigro a gran Bretaña tenia el apellido de Romanov viajo con un pasaporte Austriaco de viena, y cuando viajo a america con el apellido de Deimond Leicester, en Brasil se puso el apellido de DA COSTA LEITE, y murio diciendo que lo unico que deseaba era que ya que la ultima ves que vio a su padre fue cuando era un niño, que deseaba ser enterrado junto a su padre y trasladar los restos de su madre a Rusia, me pidio que si fuera lo que tuviera que hacer como exumar sus restos para demostrar que era el hijo legitimo de Mikhail y Natalya, y descansar en paz.
English translation:
'My father has a birth certificate that has the proof and the signature of both parents and DNA are the remains of my father in my blood that can not lie ...
my father when he immigrated to Great Britain had the surname Romanov Austrian travel with a passport in Vienna, and when I travel to America with the surname of Leicester Deimond in Brazil was the name of DA COSTA LEITE, and died saying that the only thing wanted was that since the last time I saw her father was as a child, he wanted to be buried beside his father and transfer the remains of his mother from Russia, asked me if what he had to do as exuma their remains to prove that he was the legitimate son of Mikhail and Natalya, and rest in peace.
 
 
 
 
 
Emmanuel Romanov September 16 at 2:22pm
Con respecto a esta pregunta... ¿Por qué, específicamente lo que sus padres ocultar su nacimiento? ¿Fue porque sabían que pueden ser encarcelados o asesinados? ¿Cómo va a explicar su heridity? Mikhail sabia de las intenciones de los Bolchevique de asesinar a la familia Imperial Romanov, hasta el Zar Nikolai cuando su hermano le comento lo que habia averiguado Nikolai le dijo que era imposible que era tan imposible como querer transportar los Urales a cualquier parte del mundo el que los Bolcheviques que tuvieran exito en tal cosa. Pero el miedo de mi abuelo de proteger a su esposa su hijo George y el bebe que venia en camino, le dijo a su hermano que el respetaba su desicion de no creerle pero que el se iba a asegurar de proteger a su familia a costa de su propia vida y que habia desidido cuando naciera su segundo hijo fuera niño o niña, de no darlo a conocer al medio publico por la seguridad de la vida del bebe, ya que seria más facil de proteger no sabiendose de su existencia.... Y aunque tuviera que gotear su ultima gota de sangre por proteger a su pequeño George y a su amada Natalya, y a su segundo fruto de su matrimonio, mi padre.
Con respecto a mi madre ella es una Von Hohenzollern por padre y como le dije por parte de su madre es una Stewart...
Saludos Cordiales,
Emmanuel Romanov.
English translation:
Re: Romanov Family
With regard to this question ... Why, specifically what their parents conceal his birth? Was it because they knew they could be jailed or killed? How will you explain your heridity? Mikhail knew about the intentions of the Bolsheviks to kill the Imperial Romanov family, to the Tsar Nikolai when his brother told him what he had learned Nikolai said it was impossible it was as impossible as trying to carry the Urals to anywhere in the world that the Bolsheviks were successful in that. But the fear of my grandfather to protect his wife and baby son George who was on the way, he told his brother that he respected his decision to not believe him but that he would ensure to protect your family at the expense of his own life and that he had desidido when his second son was born child, not made known to the public means for the safety of your baby's life, and it would be easier to protect not knowing of their existence .... And if he had to dribble his last drop of blood to protect her little George and his beloved Natalya, and his second fruit of their marriage, my father.
With respect to my mother she is a von Hohenzollern by father and told by her mother is a Stewart ...
Best regards,
Emmanuel Romanov.
I do not believe the history books will be able to tell us how many times the family visited.
 
 
4. I have stated, with the facts that have been given, that the GD paid for a couple to take the baby out, and take it to Natalya. That is what they did...
5. It has been state in the variuos communication, that Emmanuel's father was in fear of persecution. As we know through the history of this time, Any hopes that Michael might be able to assume the throne, following the election of the Assembly, were overtaken by events. His renunciation of the throne, though conditional, marked the end of the Tsarist regime in Russia. Given that he never ruled, and reigned for at most a few hours, his brother Nicholas II is regarded as the last actual, or de facto Emperor, while Michael's "reign" is relegated to a largely forgotten footnote of history.
You have stated, that there were plenty of others. Well, not for those who were living the nightmare! The legality of the heir apparent, was already switched to the GD. So, in fact, he and his family were the heir apparents. How do we know what was racing through their minds? We can only wonder...
6. I am not convinced, at this time, that we are on the wrong track, as you have stated. I recommend we use more facts here than logic, for there is never accumulated logic during a revolution or war. One might think they have a strategy, then it may be thrown off by just the slightest turn of events.
I do understand your statements, however, we must look beyond what historic facts have been put together on this particular time in Russian history. I believe that his story has added a significant chapter for the family archives, in the very least, if it is true. Let us give it a bit more time. And while we wait, if there are any specific questions that you wish answers to, please feel free to ask them.
Best regards,
HMB
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Velkoknezna Maria's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Budejovice, Czech Republic
Posts: 114
I undesrtand you want to help him, but the main fact is that there was absolutly no reason for hiding any baby born in 1916.... There simply wasn´t. Even though Mikhail could become Tsar, his children with Natasha would still be morganatic and unable to inherit the throne.

As for the Imperial family and revolution - they surely got warnings, but didn´t believe them. Mikhail did not know anything, that would make him hide the baby. That is the main problem with the whole story.

No such baby was hidden because none existed. And that is the main fact. What puzzles me with all the claimants is that they are all only "seeking" for their roots, but never turn to the main autorities and capacities, who could actually prove it. Instead they turn to people like you Toscany (or me or any other Romanov interested person), who have a deep interest, but no real access to the archives or scientific laboratories.....
__________________
"My darling sweet dear Papa!!...I hope you have got a good picture of Alexei, and you show it to everybody...
Olga is hitting Maria, and Maria is shouting like an idiot....
Tatiana is as stupid as ever...
I kiss you 1 000 000 times, your hands and feet. I salute you. Anastasia." www.freewebs.com/romanovsisters
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Launceston, Australia
Posts: 42
I have a few questions about the Romanov impostors in general:

1) Why didn't the real Romanov family members, of which there were plenty, simply dismiss these people? Why did it all go on for so long?

2) In the case of Anna Anderson trying to be recognized for 30 years in court as the Heir to the Russian throne, why did it take 30 years to dismiss this? One look at the Pauline laws could have accomplished this.

3) Are there any claimants that are still around today?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsriCo View Post

2) In the case of Anna Anderson trying to be recognized for 30 years in court as the Heir to the Russian throne, why did it take 30 years to dismiss this? One look at the Pauline laws could have accomplished this.
She didn't want to be recognized as heir, she just wanted to be recognized. Actually, those around her wanted her to be recognized.
__________________
"Not MGM, not the press, not anyone can tell me what to do."--Ava Gardner
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Vasillisos Markos's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Crete, United States
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsriCo View Post
3) Are there any claimants that are still around today?


I think the remains discovered in the 1990s which were put through DNA testing pretty much established that Nicholas, Alexandra and their five children were all murdered that night.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,077
There are those around who are descendants of claimants.
__________________
"Not MGM, not the press, not anyone can tell me what to do."--Ava Gardner
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Vasillisos Markos's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Crete, United States
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
There are those around who are descendants of claimants.

I misread the blog and thought the reference was to claimants of Nicholas' immediate family, not the other Romanov family members who now claim to be head of the family
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Launceston, Australia
Posts: 42
Thanks for the replies. Yeah I meant pretender-claimants, not legitimate Romanov claimants.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Posts: 57
When the Tzar abidicate didn't his son, ( Alexis ) automatically become Tzar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Velkoknezna Maria's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Budejovice, Czech Republic
Posts: 114
No, becuase he abdicated also for Alexei and in favour of hisbrother Grand Duke Mikhail.
__________________

__________________
"My darling sweet dear Papa!!...I hope you have got a good picture of Alexei, and you show it to everybody...
Olga is hitting Maria, and Maria is shouting like an idiot....
Tatiana is as stupid as ever...
I kiss you 1 000 000 times, your hands and feet. I salute you. Anastasia." www.freewebs.com/romanovsisters
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romanov and Russian Jewels reynard Royal Jewels 345 07-24-2014 09:44 PM
Stuart Succession and Jacobite Pretenders hillary_nugent British Royal History 132 06-30-2014 09:55 PM
Female pretenders to abolished monarchies? CrownPrinceLorenzo Royalty Past, Present, and Future 6 12-03-2010 06:16 PM
The Gill Paper: Establishing the Identity of Anna Anderson Manahan ysbel The Imperial Family of Russia 26 06-12-2008 12:40 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit visit wedding william winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]