Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great work, VelkokneznaMaria! :flowers: Really a lovely soundtrack in the video, I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. The picture of Minnie is so adorable and the one of Anastasia & Maria in your previous post is one of my all-time-favourites. :flowers:

Maria! The video is so beautiful, I love all the hard work you put into the photos. My favourite is of Olga and Maria on the balcony.
Great photo of Alexander II, he looks amazing... I like the detail of his suit.

Olga Nikolaevna aboard Polar Star, 1907

I was wondering if I could post here a drawing I made of Maria Fyodorovna... It´s not too good, it´s just for my blog Sestry Romanovovy .... but there is no other topic for artwork....

I think you can, and let me say that it's a great artwork.
I also like that pic of Olga aboard the polar star. Congratulations, your work is great! Both drawing and colorizing!

One of my friends send me this :)
ALexeicopy.jpg

If I´m not wrong, it´s coloured by Lynn from Alexander Palace forum. I love her work - always so gentle and tastefully done.

Oh, okay :) One of my friends saw it and she knows that I LOVE coloured Romanov pictures, so she just send it to me. But you are right Velkoknezna Maria, it is SUCH a good colouring! It looks so real!

Several new from me....

Olga Nikolaevna 1910

Olga, Anastasia, Maria and Tatiana, 1906

Princess Alix of Hesse

Nicky, Alix, Ducky and Ernie

Olga Nikolaevna 1906

Maria Nikolaevna 1910

Alexandra with Olga and Tatiana 1897

Imperial children 1906

Maria Nikolaeva 1914

Thank you :)

Tatiana Nikolaevna

Nicholas and Alexandra

Maria Pavlovna

Alix and Alexei 1906

Maria and Olga at Livadia 1913

Maria Fyodorovna with Nicky and Georgie

Imperial family aboard Polar Star 1907

Maria Nikolaevna with a sailor child in Finland

Anastasia Nikolaevna

Olga Nikolaevna in her regimental uniform

Tatiana Nikolaevna in her regimental uniform

Alexandra Fyodorovna at Tsarskoe Selo

Olga Nikolaevna 1914

Nicholas Alexandrovich

Princess Alix of Hesse

Princess Alix with her relatives (I forgot QV would never wear anything but black....)

Maria Fyodorovna with her siblings

Xenia Alexandrovna in court dress

Olga, Tatiana and Maria 1901

Beautiful pics! I love the last one (Olga, Tatiana, and Maria in 1901) and I love how you colorized Maria in all her photos :angel:

So many beautiful pics, I'm unable to choose a favorite. Thank you for sharing your great work with us, VelkokneznaMaria. :flowers: :flowers:

^^ Exactly my words :) And I must say that I adore the one of Xenia, whom is one of my favorite Grand Duchesses ever. Thank you Velkoknezna Maria!

Thank you all!!!

Several new again

Pavel Alexandrovich

Anastaisa Nikolaevna

Nikolai and Alexandra

Dmitri Pavlovich

Maria Pavlovna

Anastasia again

Kyra Kyrilovna

Alexandra Fyodorovna

Children of Alexander II.

The first one of Anastasia in this last set of pics is so cute!
And who is Kyra?

Those are AMAZING, Ally. I love the photo of Alexandra, and the children of Alexander II. That's so beautiful.

Thank you so much! Both of you. Kyra Kyrilovna was second daughter of Grand Duke Kyril Vladimirovich and Grand Duchess Victoria Melita (Ducky).

Again all of the pictures are just marvellous. :flowers: I adore the one of Alexandra, you brought the tiara to new life. :)

Velkokneza Maria, your pictures are SO extemely good! They are all stunning!

Thank you so much! Both of you. Kyra Kyrilovna was second daughter of Grand Duke Kyril Vladimirovich and Grand Duchess Victoria Melita (Ducky).
Thanks for the answer! And keep doing this great job of colourizing!:flowers:

Thank you all again! :)

Alexander II.´s Romanov grandchildren

Nicholas II.

Georgiy Alexandrovich

Kiryl Vladimirovich

Xenia Alexandrovna

Boris Vladimirovich

Mikhail Alexandrovich

Andrey Vladimirovich

Elena Vladimirovna

Olga Alexandrovna

Maria Pavlovna

Dmitri Pavlovich

Superb job, Maria. I love the ones of Maria Pavlovna and Andrey they're all cute children. All of your colourings are just stunning!!!
Olga and Anastasia

Alexandra and Anastasia

Alix and the four girls.

To Velkoknezna Maria I LOVE all of them! XD
To Anastasia I've missed your colourings SO much! And I absoutely LOVE these! XD
- Thank you both of you! xp

Back
Top Bottom