Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ekaterina, don't worry, you did a great job. Congrats for the pics! They are great!

Beautiful!!! I have to use another account as the old one will be active tommorow...

Romanovs in 1903

Nikolai Alexandrovich

Alexandra Fyodorovna

Konstantin Konstantinovich

Nikolai Nikolaevich

Sergei Alexandrovich

Elizaveta Fyodorovna

Boris Vladimirovich

Andrei Vladimirovich

Maria Pavlovna the Elder

Alexander Mikhailovich

Xenia Alexandrovna

Well, that are what I would call impressive portraits! So detailed coloured and some of them I haven't seen before. Thank you once again for sharing and your work, VelkokneznaMaria :flowers:

The colourful portraits are madly adorable!!!:heart::clap::clap::clap:
You are a great creator of them, thank you very much, Velkoknezna Maria!:flowers:

Velkoknezna!!!! I'm speechless!!
Wonderful pics!!! And i mean it girl!! Congrats, good job! :clap:

Velkoknezna Maria, those pictures are amazing! :flowers:
I especially like the ones of Sergei Alexandrovich, Andrei Vladimirovich and Xenia Alexandrovna. Thanks for colourizing them!

Thank you all so very much!

Another Romanov picture from the occasion - Grand Duchess Marie Georgievna

thank you again, Velkoknezna! the pic of Grand Duchess Marie Georgievna is great!

I thank you! HERE is a short video I made of my older coloured pics, most of them were not posted here :)

And Mikhail Alexandrovich a s a last Romanov I coloured for my 1903 ball challenge

Velkoknezna Maria, I love your pictures :flowers:. I admire your work in general, but these costume colourings are simply gorgeous.

Could anybody help identifying those I cannot in this picture?

I know king Christian, Queen Louise, empresses Maria and Alexandra, baby Olga Nikolaevna, Tsar Nikolai II. and Queen Alexandra....

:previous:
[from left to right] Queen Alexandra, Prince Valdemar of Denmark, Prince Axel, the Dowager Empress, Tsar Nicholas, King Christian IX with little Princess Margrethe, Queen Louise, Empress Alexandra with baby Olga, Prince Erik, Princess Victoria (daughter of Alexandra) with little Prince Viggo, Princess Marie (wife of Prince Valdemar) and Prince Aage of Denmark. :) I guess that is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archduchess Zelia, I love your avatar! Who is it?
And of course, the last pic of entire family all together is beautiful. I wouldn't recognize all of them, by the way.

Could anybody help identifying those I cannot in this picture?

I know king Christian, Queen Louise, empresses Maria and Alexandra, baby Olga Nikolaevna, Tsar Nikolai II. and Queen Alexandra....

Wonderful picture, which I hadn't seen before. And the videos are also great, Velkoknezna! :flowers: There was such a lovely picture of Empress Maria within it.

Thank you for kind words! I really apreciate it!

Alexei and Pierre Gilliard together on Standart

And since my "Thank you" was deleted I say again tahnk you to Archduchess Zelia!

Nathalie (can I call you Nathalie?), my avatar is of Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter, I really like yours too! :)
And Velkoknezna Maria, the picture of Alexei and Mr. Gilliard is wonderful! It looks so real! :)

I like all those photos, Maria. My favourite is that photo of Gilliard and Alexei. That video was AMAZING! LOVE IT...
OTMA

Tatiana and Alix.

Olga, Tatiana and Maria with an officer.

And I love the second picture! So many details!!! great work!

Olga, Tatiana and Maria 1900

Every time I came and see this thread, I download every pic you made guys! really, you are good at this :angel:
And Zelia, of course you can call me Nathalie. You can call me Nat if you want to! :flowers:

Thank you Nathalie! :)
Olyashka, your picture is absolutely wonderful! I adore it!

Thank you AnastasiaEvidence, Velkoknezna Maria and Olyashka for sharing those amazing new coloured pictures. :flowers: I really adore this one, because its so detailed and looks so real.

[/IMG][/URL]

I remember seen it before and never found it that beautiful, it gives this picture new magic and beauty in colour! :)

Amazing work Anastasia! :)

Here goes Irina Alexandrovna:

And Maria and Anastasia

Sasha and Minnie

Nicholas and Alix pregnant with maria at the time

Maria and Anastasia in a cart

Ducky

Nicholas and Ella as Evgeny Onegin and Tatiana

Back
Top Bottom