Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you found your USB stick! hehe. The colorings are excellent as usual Anastasia. May i ask who is Maria Valerie?
Btw, i loved the video too:flowers:

Thanks for the info. The pics are marvelous as always. I specially like the one with Anastasia knitting (she is so cute) and the last one of Maria Nicholaievna. She was beautiful!

Absolutely amazing pics Anastasia :)

I don't know if any of you are members on the forum of Alexanderpalace.org. Well, anyway there is a lot of colorized pictures of the Romanov family, go and check it out! :)

Absolutely amazing pics Anastasia :)

I don't know if any of you are members on the forum of Alexanderpalace.org. Well, anyway there is a lot of colorized pictures of the Romanov family, go and check it out! :)
Thanks for you nice comments...

Zelia, The AP forum and website has excellent information, with a lot of photos. I do like the having fun section but the rest of the forum is not good... many people are insulting and rude. I had left that forum long ago because I had got suspended there so, I had no choice but to leave that forum ...

Maria wallpaper -specially for Zelia
Marie Valerie Erzherzogin
Olga Nicholaievana- for LumutQueen.
Grand Duchess Elizabeth

Great pictures, as usual, AnastasiaEvidence :flowers:

I love the Anastasia banner! And i really like the violet - purple you used in the Alexandra one. Could you do one with that colour of Maria? I would really appreciate it!:flowers:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! I LOVE it!!!:rose2:

Thanks for you nice comments...

Zelia, The AP forum and website has excellent information, with a lot of photos. I do like the having fun section but the rest of the forum is not good... many people are insulting and rude. I had left that forum long ago because I had got suspended there so, I had no choice but to leave that forum ...

Maria wallpaper -specially for Zelia
Marie Valerie Erzherzogin
Olga Nicholaievana- for LumutQueen.
Grand Duchess Elizabeth

OMG!!! What an AMAZING wallpaper of Maria (; and the rest is fantastic as usual!
I definitely know what you mean about the people being insulting and rude, it is not very friendly in there. There is a totally different spirit in here :flowers:

Thank you very much, Queenofthelight and Zelia for your kindness. Both of you are so sweet...
I like this forum very much people are nice and welcoming... I feel very comfortable posting here!
These are more of my wallpapers....

This is a little picture fame I made with the photo. I thought it would match...

This is a smaller banner for OTMA

I know, Little Women is one my fav books. I remember when i read for the first time and realize that Laurie ended up with Amy i got so mad. I wanted Laurie and Jo to get together so bad...but anyway, it's a great book:flowers:

I love your colorized pics as usual. They are great:flowers:

Again amazing photos Anastasia :)
Especially like the OTMAA in 1910 one (;

I liked all pics:flowers: specially the one with OTMA in before/after, and the last one of them. You should consider to do this a full time job:lol:

Emperor Nicholas II as a child in the age of 3 years old .

Nicholas II
img222 уменьш отреда&#10.jpg

Attachments

• BE035606 отредакт резк  .jpg
    BE035606 отредакт резк .jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 600463713  6789 копия.jpg
    600463713 6789 копия.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 317
  • indexке отредакт 1 ко&#1.JPG
    indexке отредакт 1 ко&#1.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 326