The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Commoner

I suppose you're right. It just is alot to take in right now...I will probably stay in this forum for awhile, I love the beautiful pictures. ^_^
Thank you for the warm welcome. It really makes it easier to get past the whole 'shy' thing about me.

Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Commoner

AnastasiaEvidence, do you think you could color this pic: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Royal/otma.jpg (I couldn't find a total black and white version, sorry)
with this color scheme? http://www.freewebs.com/blackshawl/pic043.jpg

Old 06-28-2010, 11:25 AM

I'm looking for a photo which might show a ' Widow's peak ' on Alexei. I believe he might have had one. Joseph.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Commoner

I have seen alot of pictures of the Romanovs yet haven't seen one on him. (it maybe due to the way this hair is parted but I cannot be sure) I personally don't think he has one, but if you do find out that he does please let me know (I don't mind being corrected ^_^)
Old 06-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Aristocracy

Some more from me

Alicky

Tatiana, Maria and Olga with an officer on tennis court

Imperial children

Nicholas

Olga Konstantinovna with her sister-in-law Thyra

Vladimirovichi in Romania

Nicky and Alix

Olga with Mama

Baby Marie Pavlovna

OTMA with Anna

Maria

Olga and Tatiana

Engagement of Dagmar with Nicholas

Alexandra Iosifovna with Olga Konstantinovna

Maria and Anastasia

Alexei after a swim

Anastasia Mikhailovna with daughter Cecilie

Dagmar
I kiss you 1 000 000 times, your hands and feet. I salute you. Anastasia." www.freewebs.com/romanovsisters
Old 06-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Serene Highness

These are simply wonderful! Not just the coloring, but I've never seen them before! Thank you!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Royal Highness

Velkoknezna Maria, I love all those photos & I've been missing them a lot (: Thank you very very much! :)

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:58 PM

Your colorings are beautiful, Velkoknezna Maria. I hope you color more soon! :)

"I am in Tatiana's room. Tatiana and Olga are here... I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand. Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand." - Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov
Old 12-19-2010, 10:51 AM

Nice photos!!!! :))
Old 07-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Serene Highness

Nice photos only I wonder how you get their black and white pictures in color so perfectly making them so lifelike