Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THank you all :) It´s been a while since I last posted anything....

Alexei

Queen Victoria with her grandchildren Eddy Georgie, Victoria and Ella

Nicholas

Olga and Misha

Tatiana

Little Misha

Proud parents

Olga and Tatiana

Alexandra with children

Natalia Paley

Maria Alexandrovna

OTMA

Hesse children

Konstantinovichi children

Olga Konstantinovna

Alix taking a picture

Olga

Maria and Anastasia

Ella

Elena Vladimirovna

Little Alix with father

Nicky and Alix with OTMA

Anastasia

Maria

The little ones

Coronation photo 1896

So exquisite. I keep wondering about Alix's expressions~so beautiful and composed, and yet so tragic sometimes.

Oh, I love the one of Maria and Anastasia - one of my favorite pictures of all time ! :) They're all stunning though xD

Felix and Irina

I love that one! It looks really pretty with the embroidery in gold.

I've only ever been able to find maybe two or three pics of Irina. And of course never one of her in court dress, it's times like these I wish I knew at least a bit about photography, as I've always wanted to see her in court dress.

I've wondered that myself. He did publish his memoirs, but there isn't anything by her. :( She's not as famous as her uncle, aunt, cousins, and husband.

I'm back, and will post more Romanov colourings weekly ! Here's some new colourings I've done of the Romanovs :

Imperial family 1913

Nicholas II

OTMA in 1914

Princess Elisabeth of Hesse in 1902

Alexei

Alexei in 1913

Romanov family in 1914

Princess Elisabeth in 1901

Alexei in 1909

Alexei in 1906

Alexei in 1914

Tsar, Alexei, Tatiana and officer are posing in the snow for the winter

Empress Marie

OTMA 1914

Anyone have a colorized pic of Irina in her wedding dress?

And of Xenia in court dress? I know she was her daughter, but it never ceases to amaze me just how extraordinarily like Minnie Xenia looks in some pics.

Welcome back, AnastasiaEvidence! :flowers: We missed your colorings. I especially love the pictures of Alexei, Minnie and the last one of OTMA. :)

Thank you for sharing them!

Oh... it´s been ages since I posted anything here...... So I have TONS of pics:) Please don´t be mad :)

Is that Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna, who married Queen Victoria's son, the then Duke of Edinburgh, and later became the Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Correction: I looked at the date and now believe this is a photograph of Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna, who married into the Greek royal family.

Last edited:
Okay, my turn to ask a question: In the following photograph, is that Princess Victoria standing in the middle between Tsar Nicholas and King Edward VII? Also, I see David, future King Edward VIII, at the far left but is that Princess Mary standing between Queen Alexandra and the person I suspect is Princess Victoria?

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/GrandDuchessAlly/Romanovs/1972.jpg

Last edited:
Is that Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna, who married Queen Victoria's son, the then Duke of Edinburgh, and later became the Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Correction: I looked at the date and now believe this is a photograph of Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna, who married into the Greek royal family.

Yes, the second guess is right. It is Grand Duchess Elena.
As for second picture - yes, you are absolutely correct.

AnastasiaEvidence, I could sit here and look at every picture from the first first to last. They are beautiful and the best I have seen. If we could talk more I would really appreciate it. (I hate being a newbie)

Welcome to the Royal Forums, Maria Romanova! Don't hate being a newbie, we were all newbies at one time. You will have plenty of fun here.

I suppose you're right. It just is alot to take in right now...I will probably stay in this forum for awhile, I love the beautiful pictures. ^_^
Thank you for the warm welcome. It really makes it easier to get past the whole 'shy' thing about me.

I'm looking for a photo which might show a ' Widow's peak ' on Alexei. I believe he might have had one. Joseph.

I have seen alot of pictures of the Romanovs yet haven't seen one on him. (it maybe due to the way this hair is parted but I cannot be sure) I personally don't think he has one, but if you do find out that he does please let me know (I don't mind being corrected ^_^)

Some more from me

Alicky

Tatiana, Maria and Olga with an officer on tennis court

Imperial children

Nicholas

Olga Konstantinovna with her sister-in-law Thyra

Vladimirovichi in Romania

Nicky and Alix

Olga with Mama

Baby Marie Pavlovna

OTMA with Anna

Maria

Olga and Tatiana

Engagement of Dagmar with Nicholas

Alexandra Iosifovna with Olga Konstantinovna

Maria and Anastasia

Alexei after a swim

Anastasia Mikhailovna with daughter Cecilie

Dagmar

These are simply wonderful! Not just the coloring, but I've never seen them before! Thank you!

Velkoknezna Maria, I love all those photos & I've been missing them a lot :) Thank you very very much! :)

Your colorings are beautiful, Velkoknezna Maria. I hope you color more soon! :)

Nice photos only I wonder how you get their black and white pictures in color so perfectly making them so lifelike

Back
Top Bottom