Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the picture from spring 1917 from when OTMAA had the measles?

Yes, you´re right, it is.
Thank you SO MUCH everybody!!!

Maria, Tatiana and Olga

Alix with Anastasia

Minnie with Nicky, Georgiy and Xenia

Alix, Anna Vyrubova and bare-footed Olga

Danish sisters Minnie, Alix and Thyra

I love your colourings! In some pics they remind me of Little Women :) (but I've already said that before)
Congratulations for your excellent work! :flowers:

^^
Agreeing SO much!
Velkoknezna Maria, I hope you know just how much we appriciate all of your splendid colourings! You also do such a wonderful job!

Again, my most ardent thanks to all! I didn´t have the best time colouring the last week though...

Maria and ANastaisa in hospital

Alix and May of Hesse

Maria Pavlovna with son Lennart

Empress with Olga and Tatiana as nurses

Alexei and Tatiana in captivity

Alix with yougest daughters

Alix and baby Maria

Olga and Tatiana on donkeys

Young Dagmar

Alix

Minnie and Xenia

Olga and Tatiana 1913

Olga with friends

Velkoknezna Maria, I am so impressed and appreciative of your artwork, because that is really what you are creating, art, IMO. I especially love the way you render the faces, and blushing cheeks. These royals really come to life for me thru your colorings. What a talent and treasure you are to TRF. I thank you, most sincerely. Please keep up your hard and dedicated work!

:previous:

I couldn't agree more! :) Wonderful work again, Velkoknezna Maria. :flowers: The one of the big pair is so dreamy and I adore the portrait of young Princess Dagmar!

Oh Velkoknezna Maria, what can I say, that isn't already been said? You are wonderfully gifted and your pictures are absolutely splendid! The one of Olga and Tatiana in 1913 is the most amazing and realistic coloured version I've ever seen! Thank you so very much!

You are all so nice and kind! Thank you with al my heart!

Some more...

Olga Alexandrovna

Maria Fyodorovna

Olga and Tatiana 1898

Alexei

Alexander III. and his family at Livadia

Imperial family breakfast

OTMAA

Alix and Alexei 1913

Alix, her sister, brother-in-law and nephew

Ella and her sister Victoria

Velkoknezna Maria, the photos are so amazing! I love the one of Imperial family breakfast, OTMAA, Alexei and Ella and her sister, Victoria. Truely awsome job, Maria!!! It's so cool how you colour with great details... I really miss colouring, if only I had my other computer.:(

You are just too kind! I also miss your colourings and hope you´ll be able to post some soon!

Alix

Olga and Tatiana playing with Maria

Princess Alix with her siblings

Olga and Tatiana 1906

Grand Duke Mikhail

Alexandra

OTMAA 1911

Olga as nurse

Nicholas

Alexei

Olga and Tatiana

Alix and Tatiana

Victoria Melita and her sister Maria

^^
I can't say it enough Velkoknezna Maria! Your colourings are georgeus! I love them all! You cannot point one favorite out!

I can´t say it enough - THANK YOU :)

Time to post some more....

Empress Maria with daughter Xenia

Grand Duke Sergei and Grand Duchess Ella

Alexei in 1911

OTMA

Princess Tatiana Konstantinovna

Ella as nun

Olga and Tatiana at Peterhof

Maria and Anastasia

Nicholas and his daughters

Alexei

Alexandra (not good)

Tatiana in 1916

Princess Alix getting ready for her first ball,Ella on the right

OTMAA

Ella

Tatiana Konstantinovna again

Aww, so many beautiful new pictures. Thanks so much, Velkoknezna Maria! :flowers:
I love the gentle colours you use, it looks so real. I especially adore the picture of Minnie with Xenia, Ella & Sergei and the one of Ella & Alix.

Wonderful work as always, Velkoknezna Maria! I really love OTMAA when they were small children ( they are so cute)! I also love that photo of Grand Duchess Elizabeth, it's excellent, and beyond amazing! Tatiana in 1916 is so beautifully done, you really should be proud for this amazing work you've done for hundreds of colourings. Your colourings are so good that I can't tell which is my favourite.

Again and again I can only thank you for your kindness. It always makes me happy to kno somebody is enjoying what I do.

Olga and Tatiana

Several years later

Alexei with Hessian cousins

Princesses Irene and Alix

Irina and Natalia Paley

Not exactly Romanov - but relative and Russian :) Zinaida Yussupova

Olga Nikolaevna

Ella

Minnie

Alexei with his minder

Two times little Alix

Alexei having a boat ride

Princess Irina Alexandrovna and her brother Andrei

Anastasia

Honestly Velkoknezna Maria, you amaze me EVERYTIME! I seriously can't point a favorite out! Good job! :)

I can only agree with Archduchess Zelia. :flowers: But my favourite this time is the picture of Minnie. The colours are perfect, it looks like a painting. And she was such a beauty. :flowers:

I love your works even more, Maria!:flowers: They're so goregous. I love the one of Irina and her brother (it's so cute)... Beautiful work, as always. I cannot lay my eyes off of your amazing work...:cool: I absolutely love your colourings.:)

Thank you my dear :) And also thank you Countess, Zelia and Dierna :) I hope I won´t bore you to death!

Imperial children with minders

Alexandra

Olga having a French lesson with Gilliard

Alexei feeding sheep

Nicholas with Maria and Tatiana

Sasha and Minnie

Maria and Anastasia

Once again

Olga

Olga and Maria

Nicholas, Alix and Alexei

Grand Duchess Anastasia Mikhailovna

;)Maria... Those new colourings are SUPER excellent. My favourite is of Maria and Anastasia in the garden. I just love the background, flowers and the atmosphere it's so realistic. The colouring of Nicholas with Marie and Tatiana is also fantastic. I just love looking at the brilliant details in these wonderful colourings...:flowers:

I only hope I´ve not bored everybody to death yet :)

Empress Maria

Maria Pavlovna

Maria Pavlovna Jr.

Kyril Vladimirovich

Ducky with daughter Ella

Olga Nikolaevna

Ella of Hesse

OT with Alexei

Tsarevich Nicholas

Elena Vladimirovna

Konstantinovichi

Nicholas and Alexandra

Minnie with nicky

Ducky

Imperial children

I'm not getting bored at all, Maria.:flowers: . I love this. My favourites are the colourings of Ella of Hesse, Empress Marie and the Imperial children. Pulchritudinous job! May I please have the black and white for the last one of the Imperial children? You've colourized that photo of the children so magnificently with great detail and concetration.:rolleyes:I haven't seen that photo in that excellent quality!

Your work is much appreciated....you are great colorizing pics.....My favourite one is the last one,all together....I will never get bored of seeing them....thanks so much!

Remarkabe, simply remarkable. A fine example of a young medium {photography} coming fully into the 20th Century. I loved the ones of Ella of hesse especially as they remind me of some more recent Royal Photography I have seen. Well done.

Velkoknezna Maria, those pics are absolutely STUNNING! The one of Ducky and Ella is definitely my favorite, since I have kind of a weakness for beautiful little Ella :)

You´re welcome! :)

Ducky

Ella

Nicky

Maria Nikolaevna

Alicky

Tsar and daughters in Tobolsk

Nicholas and Alexandra

Mikhail

Maria, Anastasia and Alexei in Darmstadt

Back
Top Bottom